Huge Strain Lineage List

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonerchick001

Now if only someone had also got a list of plant and grow characteristics! (THC, bud appearance, medical uses, flowering etc etc)

T

T1420

Nice!!! One helluva index!! been lookin for some shishkeberry, seems that the 90's are gone and all I can find is the X's left, but at least I can see what its been used in.... THANKS!!!!

thump easy

thump easy

if their is a jental man or women that can p.m. me im looking for the thumper strain(juan moore) willing to trade MASTER PLATNUM OG. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES THE REAL DEAL. CINDERELLA 99 X MASTER. LIQUID COKAINE OG.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

BIOhazard - the updated landrace info is killer, bro - thanks for the information, I love details like this, kind of helps "picture" the migrations, lol!

C

chalky white

Hi All

well when I read a thread like this it is definitely interesting but I cannot help thinking that most of these are only names with roughly known genetic backgrounds.

I mean how can you call something new when you take some old genetics and make a hybrid without stabilizing them? It is just a name you sell, in the end, a bit like a lucky dip? But nevertheless good to see a thread that covers every name ever...and a few.All the best Sb

shanti has a point

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

What's in a name really?
What growers have to do is to find a strain that is tested and proven to be stable and then get it.
Familiarity with the best breeders is also important when trying to establish your plant genetic material.

showmegreen

showmegreen

HOLLY HEMP HAY BATMAN!

HOW IN THE?!- WHO IN THE?!!-I-UH-...WOW! I MEAN WOW!

I THINGK I JUS BWEW A HED GWASKET! OH MY!

That's some kind of list.
How can that big of list be traced acurately? What is the evidence substantiating the documentation. I am completely impressed and my hats off to those designing such a tedious compulation. The list goes on and on and on...

showmegreen

showmegreen

Years ago back when I was jusda teen. Me an some buddies Stumbldupon a grow outt'n Mark Twain forest. These beauties had anywars from 9 ta 13 pencil thin waters per. Never counted 7 on any o them. We grabbed a couple (we was yung nieve an disrespectful. Forgive me lord!) and it, even though immature, ston't da-fuck outta us. Smelt like rotten nanners and skunk mixed. Allways awonder't what breed they were. Well we went back an an ol'hillbilly runnt us off. Popped up outta noweres alla suddin. Scaret da bejesus outta us. These backwoods got sumovthe bestest. Too bad we are so clandestine rount har thet we dont compulate a list of strains that the Chinese brot here wen theys makin the ol'railroads. Its agon wildt but it'd still smoke ya ou'dt. Some ov the hillfolk roun har still cary on with tharz an ibet they aint on any ov themthar lists.

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Names are a dime a dozen, but reputation and legacy are few and far between! There are thousands and thousands of so called breeders and strains or names out there in this marvelous world of today, but only a handful, that are truly WORTHY, to call by name.

Stabilize, Homogenize and then Breed!

POWER to the FLOWER!​

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow....That's quite the list and that was 2008???? how many multipliers do we add to get to today's list.....is there one.....??? Had we known then what we know now, I at least would have held on to those old seeds better and saved some of the best.

Top Bottom