• Tagged users None
lyonsp123

lyonsp123

Humble pie dwc grow questions start 2 1 19
Humble pie dwc grow questions start 2 1 19 2
Humble pie dwc grow questions start 2 1 19 3
Humble pie dwc grow questions start 2 1 19 4
Humble pie dwc grow questions start 2 1 19 5
Some pics from my latest grow, looking for advice as I gain a better understanding in the rapidly evolving grow culture. Currently running a 10 gal DWC with 5 net pots of cloned female humble pie. Just topped around week 4. Looking to fill a 4x4 tent with a current cultures Uc4 undercurrent system. I’ll have plenty of photos and questions along the way!
First set:
Some coloring of the leaves, inconsistent with the others.
Canoeing of new leaves,

Setup:
10gal DwC with
Blue lab guardian monitor
500 ppm average
68 degrees
6.0-6.2 pH

Viparspectra LED 600 about 15-18” above canopy. Great air recirculating

Nugg

Nugg

500 ppm? Idk.but I'd would be at around 200-250 that small..but that's me.. maybe that's part of your issues.and they should be about 3 times that size by now.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What's up bro? Im new to DWC but I thought I would share my experience with you. I agree your ppm may be too high. Here are a couple pics of my first attempts with DWC. The smaller one is right around 300 ppm, and that's pushing it pretty good. The big one below it is only at around 650 ppm, and it grows a couple inches daily. Every plant is different but just wanted to share. Not trying to jack your thread with my pics...
20190301 190806
20190302 183350

lyonsp123

lyonsp123

500 ppm? Idk.but I'd would be at around 200-250 that small..but that's me.. maybe that's part of your issues.and they should be about 3 times that size by now.
Yeah I agree they should be bigger - got them as soil clones and transplanted last week to my hydro setup. Hoping once they get over any shock and get their roots really dipped they will take off. As for that, I rinsed off the roots very well with clean water and tangled the bottom inch through the base of the net pot. I would say about 10% of the routes are actually in the water, should I raise the water level or does that have its own risks? Am I better off just top feeding 2-3 times daily until the roots stretch down, thanks

S

Stevolecci

Looking very tasty, how many babies under that canopy? Easy grow? I have 6 ready to flip and 6 on standby for the next

Latest posts

Top Bottom