Humboldt Nutrients

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

surfershine

Humboldt's own finishers work real well in soil. The growth hormone in Bushmater is a one time use product, at the start of flowering, and directs growth directly to the buds. My plants ended up shorter than when grown without it. The Graivty and Purple Maxx where nice bud hardeners. Immediatly the calyxs took on a well defined look. They also gained a little purpling on some otherwise green phenos. I'm tring Ultra snow now for resin.

O

OldSchool

I have read,"ULTRA SNOW" IS "PURPLE MAXX" but without the purple, or color enhancers"" compound. I have to agrree. Colors come from Gene's and Cool Tempts, it will not turn your plants purple. I was told "Ultra Snow" is a "Potash" Booster.
Peace

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to the end result of this run. Nothing like a side by side of the same strain to tell the tale.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking about trying something in one of my Reservoirs.
Currently I am using hammerhead P/K:) Most happy with it no doubt:harvest:

I was thinking of trying Humboldt Ginormous in lieu of HammerHead.. HammerHead is getting harder to get off the shelfs>>>>Im well stocked as of now just now looking into a alternative.. Any thoughts:)
:passingjoint:

O

OldSchool

Bushmaster,Gravity,Purple Maxx,Ultra Purple,-are products of "EEl RiverHydroponics.com. not related with any of the Humbolts nutrients nor Humbolt Wholesale.
Humbolt has always been a agriculture fertilizer company for years, they saw an opportunity in hydro and looks like they have decided to give Advance Nut a run for its money.
Now,my understanding, HOUSE & GARDEN one of the delevopers/owner is working for Humbolt Nut, and has shared some of thier secert forumlas like "Root Excel" and some others Humbolt Nut products
Peace CCH

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The purple max will enhance the color's especially purple.
And it does pack on some trich's. But after playing with it for a while I stopped useing it.
It made the plant's to sensitive to nute's.
And then Iread that it work's by poisening the system or making it think it's poisened something like that. i must have smoked that memory. I will see if I can find where I read that and post it here.
I am going to try the snow storm. Test on a couple girl's.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

And as far as House and garden goes. I will use the root excellerater.
But only because some peep's whoe's opinoin's I trust say it great.
I am not happy with there company. When I was starting my nute test I asked them for some sample's. They said yes just send us you're addy. Oh and I was upfront that it was for a legal medical grow in the beginning.
So I sent them my freind's addy I have things sent to. They sad they would ship. And I never heard from them again. As soon as they got my (addy) they stopped responding.
Had they just said no it would be no problem. I had to buy some of the nute's for my test because the company's said no samples. And would have done the same with H&G.
It is OK I have a handcannon attatched at my hip alway's.

So just be careful giving addy's to these guy's. The whole thing left an uneasy fealing in me even though they have the wrong addy.

R

Revolt!

Tex, did you ever do that side by side comparison? I would love to see/hear the results from that. I currently run my own super soil mix, but I'm also interested in new 100% organic nutrients.

M

mcpuffin

Best Humbolt Nutrients product is Humbolt Roots, which isn't even comparable to Roots Excelarator from H&G.

C

cacamal

has anyone used these guys? Humboldt Nutrients - Grow, Micro, Bloom was created in Humboldt County to be a complete nutrient system for hydroponics and all growing mediums. Through extensive research and testing we have formulated an easy to use, highly effective fertilizing program.

Our three part nutrients can be utilized for all types of vegetables, flowers and herbs. In conjunction with our high-powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients - gives growers maximum flower and fruit production.

humboldt nutrients is good quality! I really like their organic line as you cant nuke your plants with it. You can call their shop Fertile World there is one in fortuna one in eureka and mckv. They are pretty cool and will answer any questions.

C

cacamal

Humboldt's own finishers work real well in soil. The growth hormone in Bushmater is a one time use product, at the start of flowering, and directs growth directly to the buds. My plants ended up shorter than when grown without it. The Graivty and Purple Maxx where nice bud hardeners. Immediatly the calyxs took on a well defined look. They also gained a little purpling on some otherwise green phenos. I'm tring Ultra snow now for resin.

Are you talking about eel river products?

F

foolsgold

i've used humbolt own bushmaster, and purple maxx. not sure if it's the same company, but te purple maxx will give to trich production like no other. just not sure if it organic or not.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I have been using their Humbolt roots for a while now... Would not use ne thing else.... Here lately I tried their Ginormous, and Big up Powder as boosters for my last grow... Cant see a significant difference yet... I normally run Kool bloom... Big Bud...
I think im going to stick with HN from now on though...

H

homem-planta

i will start using bushmaster/purple maxx now, let's see what's gonna happen.
i`v heard a lot about bring the lights up at the time you use it, someone have any experience with this details ?

peace guys!

M

mikegreenthumb

I have a ton of the H&G around here and love using it but I am lookin for the best all around organic regime right now for the med patints and despensaries. Everyone in the med community here gets all warm and fuzzy when they know it's 100% organic or as close as possible. Whether they know what that is or not. I may still run H&G on my personal headstash, if that tells ya anything..hehe

Humboldt Nutrients is trying to get a name out there and in real short time frame. They sent out a ton of samples to all the retailers and distributors to create a little ground swell, nice packaging also...

Roots Organics complete regime is the one that has my eye right now for sure..I even thought about goin back and runnin some Metanatruals again for shits and grins, that is some decent shit to play with..

I also thought about runnin AN's Organic Iguana Juice with the Roots Organics supps, but I haven't got there yet

Tex

best 100% organic nutes EARTH JUICE its nectar of the gods im telling you

and with some meta k and high phos bat guano you can make your own pk booster

its hella cheap also i love the shit did i say that already ??

BiGGinZ

BiGGinZ

I have used all of the organic nutrients in the past from them, grow, bloom, duece duece, prozyme, madness, roots, microzyme, hum-bolt, flavor-ful, all of it. My advice would be to try them out and just use it in lighter then what the moderate feeding says if you are using a soil that is already active with nutrients.

Top Bottom