Humboldt Nutrients

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seabass212

It looks like the took the House & Gardens Roots Execeluater and put a new label on it.....that shit will grow roots on a rock..

Tex

I thought the same at first and did a side by side with 20+ girls on both sides. It is not the same as root excellerator form h&g. I would like to add that it is very close in color and the appearance is almost identical, but after the harvest you can see from the root mass that humboldt roots is a POSER....

Illmind

Illmind

Their organic lineup is great. But then again the clones grown with it were amazing but nonetheless they flushed quicly for an organic nutrient and my homey is a str8 up beginer and he did just fine with em. Super flavor super stone. I actually am gonna purchase their whole lineup just for comparison myself minus the roots product I use bcuzz roots and never been let down by it. Plus it's insanely cheap..

S

senate

I was wondering if anyone could actually comment on the original question instead of going off on a tangent about other companies that have "Humboldt" in the name. The question was has anyone used the Grow, Micro and Bloom from Humboldt Nutrients. I'd love to know about them as well. Thanks.

rawman

rawman

I have used there 3-part and it works there nodoubt...! Very simple and effective...

kooter840

kooter840

Dont really care for Humbolt....just ran the whole line on a couple plants, wont be using them anymore, for the $$$ it cost I was hoping on a lil better product. It seemed to me they just didnt have what the plants needed...........Im sticking with AN and a few other things to go along with it! :passingjoint:

Top Bottom