Humboldt Seed Organization 707 Headband replacement

• Thread starter SamSquatch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SamSquatch

Humboldt Seed Org.707 Headband is on my keeper list, I have been growing it for 10 years. It is 70% Sat. 30% Ind. Most headbands are Ind. dominate or have Master Kush in them. HSO 707 has only Sour Diesel and Og Kush which actually makes it a Sour Kush. It is sweet, lemony, piney and skunky without any paranoia and takes my pain away.
I can no longer get the feminized-seeds and have been looking for a replacement. Does anyone out in cyberland have any suggestions?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I’ve never used the company however clone only strains have a sat dom 707 headband dunno if it’s what your looking for. The only other one apart from humbolt was bc seeds but there’s is indica dom.

The links from seed finder.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ah right I just had a puff and thought your question over.

As I thought each breeder has a different method to the same result or kinda more to the point the same name.

They probably don’t taste or have the same high as humbolts version as the parents are different.

The first is humbolts version parents the 2nd is clone only as you can see the parents are different

E9FB140C E2A7 4095 87B6 FE925C1068DC
20F5D447 66CF 4D5B B9E0 164DF1A44E3D
A

audreyocraney

OG kush, SOur D, Grandaddy Purple and Chemdog OG. Units available in Bulk Talk to Mike on phone

Last edited by a moderator:
A

audreyocraney

Top quality Units of Godfather OG with highest THC strain.Talk to Mike on phone

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SamSquatch

Ah right I just had a puff and thought your question over.

As I thought each breeder has a different method to the same result or kinda more to the point the same name.

They probably don’t taste or have the same high as humbolts version as the parents are different.

The first is humbolts version parents the 2nd is clone only as you can see the parents are different

I found a copy cat of HSO 707 Headband from Iced Out Genetics in Battle Creek Mi. Will let you know how it is after I grow it.

Top Bottom