Humboldt Select Rm-28

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
kno,they all not only looked good, but all family and friends who got a chance to try these gems liked them alot! Freebies should be being sent out before Christmas time !! Hope you all will enjoy them !! Thank You reeferman !Thank You logic !!! monkey5

B

Bigb89

just got a freebie pack of this today. look forward to running them thanks for sending them in and makin cross shoulb be some good stuff and thanks Logic for sending the to me haha.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Bigb89, Which freebie pack did you recieve? Humboldt Select F2's or Chemdog D X bubba Kush X Humboldt Select ? Both should be very nice ! ! We enjoy both to be sure ! Please post up some grow reports and pictures ! Hope everyone enjoys them ! We will be sending more stuff !! All will be freebies ! monkey5

B

Bigb89

I got the ChemDX BubbaX Humboldt Select. Will post pics when get chance to run them for sure may be few months though due to plant limit but have friend that was interested in startin a few for me when he saw them so may be earlier. Thanks again regardless should be some goodness in there.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Bigb89, yes! those should be very frosty candy! Let them go 67 days to 70 days. Should find some great phenos in there ! YW and we will be sending in more freebies for all to enjoy, soon. monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
DownTownClown, check out this link: that is what i'm talking about !! RIGHT THERE !!!! monkey5

hotRod

hotRod

any smoke reports on the Humboldt select ??
wondering about high and flavor

:joint:

P

pokerman

heres what i found i also got a pack of these for freebies...
Humboldt Select
An F-1 cross of 2 select Humbolt varieties. Super stinky and great yielding, fairly bushy. Big Plants. 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
hotRod there will be a smoke report this week.. just havent gotten to that yet.

hotRod

hotRod

excellent
Thanks for the update DownTownClown

I would love to see some pictures if possible
Humboldt Select sounds like a great strain

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
hotRod, read this entire thread ...Look for the pictures ...of the grow ..plants in DownTownClowns thread here are Humboldt Select ! Also the Chemdog D X Bubba cross to the select male are also pictured here ,too! These females produced the freebie seeds you all recieved ! monkey5

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
Humboldt Select came from Reeferman, it was when he first started and was working with C-ray i believe. If i remember right (i would have to look at a old cataloge) but i believe the numbering system for the Humboldt's were RM-10. I believe reeferman is now up in the 100's of varieties. I can tell you some really killer smoke enjoyed it a bunch. yielded great, had a great stink to it as well(nothing over powering at times reminded me of dirty laundry) over all these are great. I dont think reeferman is online right now and hasnt been for a second but the lineage is unknown to me. i do have one side of the lineage noted down in notes ill try to dig it up and find it. Sometype of (Gold?) ummm.. well worth trying to pop them and really im just trying to save some old school things and pass them on with everyone else to share.... i hope you enjoy and i have some pics noted in the grow which ones are the Humboldt i believe

convex

convex

RM-10 was the Crystal Ship.

You may be thinking of Big Thunder - Humboldt x Kodiak Gold

Most of the old strainguides are available in this thread:

Cheers

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey convex your right the RM-10 was Crystal ship. but Monkey5 posted it up on the first thread that it was RM-28 was Humboldt Select i just forgot when i was posting yesterday. Umm cant find my smoke report either for these, i can tell you that they were way good and i really and enjoyed them. maybe some of my friends will have a better recollection of how they smoked... I just remember being way good smoke and never weighed it out but def. had a good yield to it. and really and enjoyed the taste and the ride

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey monkey..........happy ny.any smoke report on the (humbolt select f2 )
.............shamus

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
shamus dolan, happy ny ! It has been awhile since we finnished these and all the plants have long been cured and smoked ! Was some good herb..to be sure ! We have Jo-Jo's train wreck S1 seeds going right now and we harvested 3 plants we are curing and smoking on now ! We took clones and are doing a reversal with silver right now ...try to see if we can get some selfed train wreck seeds out to the farm as freebies !! All i can say is not one complant about the Humbolt Select...everyone liked it !! And Jo-Jo's train wreck is off the charts !! My daughter got a bud from me and after trying one hit said: "i will be saving that for my birthday, dad"... Hope that helps you out ! monkey5

C

chubby441

D9420, these are about done ... couple weeks to go ...then the chop and dry/cure... seeds are being made as this is typed...they are Humboldt Select f2 and Humboldt Select crossed to Chemdog D X Bubba Kush !!! Very nice looking plants to be sure !! Coming to the farm as freebies !! monkey5
Hi, Do you still have any RM-28 Humboldt Select seeds ? I grew it back in the 80's and shortly after that, RM discontinued them ? They gave me no answer as to why . Thanks , Chubby

C

chubby441

Old Yeller, Well, i'm not exactly sure! I do not think i was ever told what both parents are/were.... but one parent was something called Humboldt Gold. I just remember seeing pictures of this one finnished and Wow ... That is when i bought it and then right after that it went sold out... and never came back ...Reeferman will know who the parents were !! Reef's not on-line right now, so i asked C-ray about it and all he said was "you are in for a treat" and "make seeds" ....so...this is gonna be nice !!Right after i got these Heaven's Stairway was busted and no more!! When Overgrow and Cannibisworld servers were grabbed by John d. Law...or our DEA...We are working to dial these in and they "Show" the love they have recieved so far !! I grabbed 2 packs at that time,based only on the few pictures i'd seen , very glad i got them!! Seeds are being made of this old one ... We hope to get them (as freebies) to the farmers !! Hope this helps you !! Thanks for looking !! monkey5
Did you make seeds ? I'm VERY interested in some . I grew this cultivar in "81" and it disappeared !!!

Top Bottom