Humboldtlocal checking in

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

humboldtlocal

Hi THC Farmers. Thought I would introduce myself. I have been pretty active on some of the other forums but I like what I am seeing here. A large Nor Cal presence from what I have seen. I am born and raised here in Southern Humboldt and have been growing for a very long time. I am currently a project manager growing for several large collectives. I grow outdoor in greenhouses and full sun gardens so I will make some posts in both forums. I am getting ready to start this years seeds in the next couple of weeks and I can feel the excitement building. Looking forward to learning and sharing.:sun2:

J

Jalisco Kid

I have a friend who drooled over your last pics from gypomatics place. Welcome to the farm. JK

Disguised

Disguised

Seen your work around, very nice stuff. Looking forward to this years show :sun2:

R

REGISTRD

sup mang welcome!! Ya seen you around in odd places before.. lol

N

nor cali farmer

we grow the best weed in this neck of the woods. hum mendo and shasta co rules. thc joe

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
welcome brotha

great to have a humbolt og at the farm

i look forward too hearing of som of those local legends and strains of yesteryear that som of us werent lucky enough too see

1luvbigherb

F

Foxfarmfreak

Welcome Humboldt

yes indeed, more Norcal input is always good....I'm near Yosemite....
Peace Fox

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm. Glad to have you and your thoughts. Peace

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks for the love everyone. I am trying to change my screen name as I misspelled Humboldt. I am also trying to post some pics but they are to large. I will try to get some up when I get time to play with them.

Aligee

Aligee

Big welcome bro I've read thru your threads on the other site !!!! u have greenthumb fo sure welcome !!

D

dusty

Nice pics.. I'm from the AP area. I'll see what I can do about having your name fixed

D

dusty

We're going to blow up the out door forum this year on this site between the two of us! I am putting 40 300 gallon planters out this year with plants from a 12x24 heated, lit green house...I really like the way you build yours..so much simpler to stick build than deal with metal frames. I am going to get solexx in the 4 x 1000 ft rolls to cover mine.

H

humboldtlocal

We're going to blow up the out door forum this year on this site between the two of us! I am putting 40 300 gallon planters out this year with plants from a 12x24 heated, lit green house...I really like the way you build yours..so much simpler to stick build than deal with metal frames. I am going to get solexx in the 4 x 1000 ft rolls to cover mine.

I like the solex rolls for walls but have had problems with it leaking from nail holes on the roof. I like the woven GH plastic for the roof. I am going to be giving some big smart pots a shot as well. Are you using them or building your own for the 300 gallons?

D

dusty

I had them custom make me ones that are 6' around and 18" deep. I am probably going to also use a form for them to give them some back bone. Thanks for the tip about the holes on the roof. I'm not going to be flowering in my green house I am just using it to get my ladies outdoors May 1. I want to get them out an extra month early so when they hit their planters they're already huge.

A few years ago Tom Hill told me to take my clones mid march, veg indoors all of april under a 1K MH in a vertizontal hood then go out door in may with supplemental and in to the planters in june. A friend of mine that followed that schedule in 2008 pulled in the biggest crop I've been witness to (out grew Tom by 30%+ in the same season) so I'm going to do the same and just do all the things that they've been telling me to do.

FWIW if you take the 3' field fence cut it to about 20' and fold it in half if you connect the ends you'll have a 18" high 6' around circle.

The cat operator was just out here...I will get every thing done this year damnit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom