HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MSL Foundation

Whoa That guy was trippin...I took care of that in a hurry...

In all seriousness great photos of some great plants

Hope all is well on such a beautiful day.

B

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

man you guys are truly inspiring..monsters..strait monsters! :confused0054:

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

Hl or anyone who can answer my question...How do you have your trellis netting so wide? i could only find as big as 4 feet wide? pain in my ass if i must say! it looks like yours is like 8 or 10 feet? help!!

G

Ganja D

That is actually three pieces of 4 ft wide hortinova netting. One goes over the middle of the ridge of the hoops and then one at each side where the first one ends. We burned through 3000ft of that stuff at this branch of HL Farms and are about to start a second layer over each plant. This time 5 ft wide.
Hope that helps.

H

humboldtlocal

I spent the afternoon at FireRidge Farms.
Sour Band
IMG00313 20100821 1722

Lemon Kush
IMG00311 20100821 1721

IMG00312 20100821 1721

IMG00310 20100821 1720

IMG00314 20100821 1722

Mr Nice and Sweet tooth filling in these hoops after a nice light dep was pulled from them.
IMG00306 20100821 1716

IMG00307 20100821 1716

IMG00317 20100821 1859

Black Berry
IMG00309 20100821 1718

IMG00304 20100821 1714

B

biggs

dam. those are some amazing pictures. i especially love the last one. awesome, what a great view. your very lucky to live in that part of the world.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Breath taking! Oh and the plants look nice as well ;)

H

humboldtlocal

Another beautiful day on the farm. Made a few crosses on the Mr Nice. Shoe Goo, Sequoia Mist and one other that Ganja D can tell you about. I can't remember. Long day. We're all human right.:angel
IMG00319 20100823 1608

IMG00318 20100823 1604

IMG00321 20100823 1820

IMG00322 20100823 1820

IMG00323 20100823 1820

IMG00324 20100823 1820

IMG00325 20100823 1822

cubby

cubby

Doing big things to help out a lot of patients.
I help out 19 patients a month.
You sir, are truly an inspiration.

I'm going to have to step up my game next year.

Sincerely,
Cubby

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Got damnn you guys kill me with these Red Woods!! lol. where do you get your trellis from bro?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yayeeeah lookin reallly beauitul im curious to see how the crosses turn out kepp it up bro

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

i think im in love....:heart LMAO!

i....love....this.....thread.....sooooooo....freaking.....much!!!!!!

I have all these pictures set as a rotating background on my computer, lol.

Xrancher

Xrancher

I've seen some plants in my day but never ever anything close to what you grow humboldtlocal.

You guys farm is the shit man!!!!

I'm almost ashamed of the plants I'm growing this year
but I'm learning a bunch from you guys.

Thanks for the lesson.

peace

Xrancher

G

Green Supreme

Lookin awesome dude. Had to join just to keep up with ya thing. Good vibes your way. Peace GS

C

crossouttheiis

Got damnn you guys kill me with these Red Woods!! lol. where do you get your trellis from bro?

correct me if I am wrong. I am following this grow on another site as well, But I believe he is using the hortonova trellis. I have not found anywhere around me that carries it, but just google shop it and there are plenty of online places that carry it.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey HL are you going to post pictures of the harvest? I'd love to see those shots! Like the plants after a few major branches have been harvested. Some trim work shots? Just dreaming and getting ahead of myself like usual. :passingjoint:

M

mets21

Great job!

couple questions:

1. You planted a side by side with 300 gallon smart pots, one with roots organic and the other with black gold- Which side is doing better?

2. With your 300 gallon pots, your mix is what? ~20 Roots organic bags, and what other amendments? Do you add lime initially? Do you ever have to adjust the pH?

3. Are you still using Organocide as your primary mite killer?

Thanks in advance for posting everything.

H

humboldtlocal

Hey friends,
I wanted to tell you about a great experience I had yesterday. I had the honor of touring the Humboldt Patient Resource Center. Arcata's oldest and most progressive Medical Cannabis Dispensing Collective. My friend is the Cultivation Director and gave me the grand tour.
When I first walked in the door I expected to see a large armed guard but instead I was greeted by their lovely nutritionist who offered me some organic fruit salad. I realized right away this was a place of healing and not your ordinary money hungry dispensary. I learned about their free health center that they sponsor. They have services and classes seven days a week not just for patients but for the whole community. Everything from pilates, nutrition, parenting classes, kettlebell, hula aerobics, to cooking classes. They also offer massage. This collective has been operating for eleven years and they enhance the community in so many ways.
They have a large on site indoor grow where they grow in soil with organic nutrients and pest control. It is the only dispensary that opens its doors to the patients and includes education about cultivation while supplying organic medicine. They have about 80 people a week come tour the grow. You can also choose to volunteer in the grow and get some real hands on experience. They also had an amazing selection of clones. Some real good stuff.
I also got to see the plans for their new cultivation facility. Talk about the most progressive green indoor grow you could build. It is in an old lumber mill building. They will be putting in skylights in the veg rooms to offset the light usage. Freaking Brilliant! They will be treating all of the waste water runoff for use on their outdoor gardens. They also hope to add several large greenhouses and run them with supplemental light. This will be an education center as well as grow.
Most know that I am not a fan of indoor cultivation but these guys are doing it the way it should be done. They are setting an example that I can only hope the rest of the Cannabis community can follow. It was very inspiring to see how it can be done correctly. These guys deserve much more credit than they get. These are the sort of collectives the media should be showcasing. This is what the anti cannabis crowd needs to be shown. They exemplify the true spirit of prop 215.
I also wanted to mention that the first classes at the 707 Cannabis College are coming up in a couple weeks.
My friend from HPRC is teaching the first class focusing on harvesting, drying, and storage.
These classes will be taught by true Humboldt experts and I encourage anyone that is looking for an alternative to the teachings that are being presented at other schools to attend.

M

MSL Foundation

:character0103: Sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing HL.

It seems I have to make the trip up there to check out the Humboldt Patient Resource Center and learn!

Hope all is well up there!

B

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

HPRC has definately got their shit together! hows that rain/wind treating u HL? i woke up to a few broken branches on a chemsister but nothing devastating luckily..

Latest posts

Top Bottom