HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

humboldtlocal

I want to send lots of love to all our friends and family out there who show us support.:icon_spin:
IMG 6673

IMG 6676

IMG 6677

IMG 6679

IMG 6680

IMG 6681

IMG 6683

IMG 6688

IMG 6690

IMG 6691

IMG 6694

IMG 6696

IMG 6697

IMG 6698

IMG 6699

IMG 6700

IMG 6702

IMG 6703

IMG 6704

IMG 6706

IMG 6708

IMG 6711

IMG 6713

IMG 6714

IMG 6717

IMG 6719

IMG 6720

IMG 6722

waayne

waayne

Wow!!!!
Man those are some incredible plant's!!
truly a beautiful environment for those happy girl's!!!!
Very impressive bro!!! :rasta2:
Really nice job!!

C

crossouttheiis

things are looking amazing HL... I bet you are excited to end this years outdoor.. I am sure you will be happy with yourself

F

FileError404

I just burst out laughing...it's foggin redonkulous. Never seen anything like it. What's the diameter of your perfect spheres now?
I bet they look like apple trees from the air :)

K

KosSio28

Regards from Bulgaria Good luck and hapy harvest .The all World waching you and yours big beautiful plants .Much respekt bro

devious d

devious d

Proper RESPECT due to the humboldtlocals collective, for the plants, and what your doing, doff me cap to ya.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

wow! it's truly amazing how fast they grow. do you supplement at all later in the season? or is it all in the soil mix?

It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches. matthew 13:32 i believe this proves jesus wasn't talking about mustard ;)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

ABSOLUTLY BREATH TAKING i've been watchin this thread for over 3 months now and these pics of the homestrech are just making me sad that this thread will be comin to an end.

I have never seen a grow which is so methodical and precise while being completly enviorementally safe. I would love to see these gardens growen in with all the other vegatables and flowers. But shit i mean i guess you can't always get 15 footers that beautifuly growin next to rosemary and lavender haha. I would easily pay 10 gs just to take a vacation to you nd your friends farms. Absolutly the most professional and enviromentally conscience grow i've ever seen nd probally ever will. You are my hero...for real though.

I didn't know What my true calling in life was or what profession i wanted to take on until i saw your farm.
You are sincerely a true inspiration to the future generation of cannabis growers. Seeing your farm has truely hit home to me what i want to do with my life and exactly why i want to do it.

Finally i got a question and sorry if it strays from the journal a bit. I have been researching places to rent throughout Arcata. I have found affordable place and was woundering if you had some advice on where the best place would be to go in order to meet reputable organic growers that i can trust. i've never grown outdoors before so i'm kinda lookin for a place that could mentor me into an experience outdoor grower within a year? Is 707 college the best place to go or is there some head shop in a back alley where i can meet a friendly face that doesn't just wanna make money.

Keep spreading the love!!! MAD RESPECT FOR YOU HUMBOLDT LOCAL Stay organic and don't Panic!
Much Love bro, Logan B:character0025::harvest:

D

dorkvan420

I thought for sure your ladies would be bigger by flower time, maybe next year you'll get the 20 footers!!!!
I also like the idea of the indoor op using skylightsand treating the wastewater for further use...I do the same with my wastewater..it is treated and reused in the other outdoor non cannabis gardens as I do not do outdoor cannabis.
I also try to use only a recycled & solarized soil, a mix only available here on my farm, as well as as minimal usage of nutrients as possible.I maybe loosing weight due to less frequent feeding anddosages, but my patients and I are perfectly content with my end result.
I am also building a new indoor operation that will be utilizing the natural sunlight, with solar & also wind generated power as we have good winds consistently up on the farm.
I am trying to offset close to 100% of my power consumption if at all possible(wont know till its running), I have both natural springs,and a well to provide my watering needs, and am looking into all natural teas as my nutrient source.I also use no pesticides, well all natural remedies I do try, but if not successful I eat my loses and chop chop chop!!!!.I would 1 day like to grow my cannabis right alonside my veggies ands fruits while being a sustainable farm for others to learn/get dirty/participate & enjoy in the community as well as provide my family and I an income of some sort all while living off the land the best we can...its the only future my children have, and I sure as hell dont trust store bought crap any longer..can you say tainted,recalled,ecoli,deadly, pesticides, blah blah blah....you hear it way too often these days...grow local,buy local and help revive our small communities so that 1 day we can grow to help our whole country as it should be!!!!Time to rethink what once was dont you think?
Sorry to hijack HumboldtLocal....and your ladies are doing spectacular as to be expected...but you already now that!!!!!
Peace to you all!!!

B

biggs

i still can't get over the size of them mo fo's. off the hook!!

F

Frank_Castle

those are amazing. I think the problem with my plants is I wear a t shirt outside. No more!
Go Skins!

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Mucho props my brother. Looking at these beautiful ladies just gets me all chubbed up. Got my call last week for the end of Sept. to head on up your direction. I cant wait to get up to my homies place to see how his yr. went. Last yr. was a kick in the pants and he had more help this yr. so i imagine things will be crazy. Looks like you are still leading the way. Great to see organic weed do so well, just to show what the good ole sun and the earth can do for ya.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
now thats hitting it out of the park! cant wait to see these monster mamas in full on bloom!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looking good HL...looking good. Can't wait to see the end lol the suspense is great!!

F

frostedlove

Amazing what Mother Nature and a dedicated farmer can Produce

What a sweet green view

Great Job Bro

Stoned Drinker

Stoned Drinker

WOW, They are the biggest plants i've ever seen, I wish I could have a guerilla grow like that here in the UK. Top work mate, you really know your shit. Man i'm still amazed by them pics... FANTASTIC !

B

Buddy Hemphill

Yo..you look mighty small in those pics....lol

congrats. that is fuckin awesome.

Top Bottom