HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganjherbsmoke

i dont think hl is doing anything on this site anymore him and his boy made it pretty clear they like the shenanigans of icymag more, why i have no clue when that place is just a glorified grasscity with a few knowledgable heads in the mix, and they wanted to rep a horrible legalization bill like none other and got mad at ppl who opposed it, get a grip

M

mastergreen

I just like to keep it local. Of course the indoor is better than the outdoor, but when your only harversting around 10lb and some one rolls in with a 100 some people will be wondering why they would pay say 3400 for lb when they can pay 2400 for still some decent product. Just gets flooded sometimes

amen!

F

frostedlove

June hightimes

Just got my new mag and There your ARE!

You are the FRONT RUNNER of the outdoor scene. Much RESPECT my brother!

KEEP IT ON :lock: DOWN

S

SLO Grown

There's Weed in Them Thar Hills. Brings back memories of dodging CAMP.....

R

Rory

Well...go to International Cannagraphic web site, go to Forums and go to Outdoor cultivation, on there is a huge thread about humboltlocal, read it, and trust me, you wont care Humboltlocal anymore, he is a shady ass mofo!! Take the time to go on there and read it!!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Alot of assumptions in that comment rory, didnt mean to offend anyone and do not intend to grow hundreds of pounds or even sell to dispensarys, i have two terminally ill relatives that i grow for and not to mention outdoor organics growing is by far my favorite hobby and dont want to be prosecuted for what i do, im on the verge of retirement and am planning to move somewhere in rural northern california. And as far as getting a job or taking a class i have owned several successful car dealerships and plenty of real estate in my time and have a finance and business management degree from the university of texas, this isnt about the money to me. so please next time you quote me atleast answer my questions because thats whats these forums are for. btw if you could post a link about that article in international cannagraphic on humboldt local id love to read it but couldnt find it when i looked

M

MTM

If you look on ic mag his partner Ganja D has a new outdoor 2011 grow running now guys,both ganja D and Humbolt locals plants are impressive as hell.Hes just getting up and running on his grow this year and it looks to be big also..Ganja D is banned from the farm.

S

smokey412

daaammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn i would love to be ur freind / neighbor.... cant wait to go to cali some time....

K

Kiwigreen

KiwiGreen is Green with envy lol awesome job brother keep up the good work!

Top Bottom