HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SomeoneYouKnow

Lookin' AAA...SYK..Start KBSers back up!!

Too Much Drama Man.

It's not what people are looking for anyways.

I sure did learn a lot from there.

Not sure I feel comfortable yet posting picts here.

Thanks Man!

SYK

Xrancher

Xrancher

Click on the link to hear my new favorite song as you enjoy my next few posts. It should set the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsuJa8oSH7sHere

Cool song Humbolt local, thanks never heard that before.

I met Levon Helm one night at the SaddleRack in San Jose
I was brought back to his room and introduced by Garth Hudson of The Band.
Levon was one of the coolest dudes I've ever met!
Just sayin I've never met Willie Nelson...
Garth's wife and my ex-wife were good friends so I've seen The Band a couple of times.

Keep at it man...real nice job you doin up there...

living the dream is hard ass work!

Xrancher

S

Seed Buyer

Thanks for the Levon Helm hook up. Its been on repeat for a minute!

O

Oatmeleon

I haven't been on here in about a year and this thread is a warm welcome!! I was searching for threads on Burmese Kush because I'm running some indoors and this pops up. WOW, haha nice work seriously though.

Oat

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

Hello hl- I'm having confusions with what I should do with my irrigation!? I'm currently using soaker tubes and they don't really seem to be cutting it..could you help
Me out on what your irrigation consists of? I see you have 3 layers of rings? I'm using 400 gallon smarts. Was also wondering how much water your giving them and how often!? Hand watering sucks! Ha Thanks a tone for all your advise. Also what's the reason for covering your pots with hay?

H

humboldtlocal

Sorry for the lack of updates and my absence from the forum for a while. Been real busy. Lots of exciting things happening in the world of Cannabis right now and I am happy and proud to be a part of it. Our world is changing quickly right now and we can either make preparations for it or we can stick our heads in the sand. I for one will not be caught with my head in the sand. I have a passion for Cannabis and my community and want to see both thrive in the coming times.
Humboldt county has always represented Organic farming, Sustainable living, environmental activism, and a close knit community. I stand for these same things. I take pride in knowing my neighbors and community and lending them a helping hand. I care for my land, my neighborhood, my rivers, streams, and trees. I try to live side by side with the native wildlife and minimize my impacts on their habitat. I try to educate those around me and new comers to my community why it is that we love living here and how to value and respect this land that has given us so much bounty.
Humboldt means so much more than just the best Organic, Healthy, Sustainable Grown, Cannabis available. We are trying to set the standard of how we can responsibly cultivate Cannabis and cultivate a strong, healthy community and lifestyle at the same time.

Big updates coming soon. I promise.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Sorry for the lack of updates and my absence from the forum for a while. Been real busy. Lots of exciting things happening in the world of Cannabis right now and I am happy and proud to be a part of it. Our world is changing quickly right now and we can either make preparations for it or we can stick our heads in the sand. I for one will not be caught with my head in the sand. I have a passion for Cannabis and my community and want to see both thrive in the coming times.
Humboldt county has always represented Organic farming, Sustainable living, environmental activism, and a close knit community. I stand for these same things. I take pride in knowing my neighbors and community and lending them a helping hand. I care for my land, my neighborhood, my rivers, streams, and trees. I try to live side by side with the native wildlife and minimize my impacts on their habitat. I try to educate those around me and new comers to my community why it is that we love living here and how to value and respect this land that has given us so much bounty.
Humboldt means so much more than just the best Organic, Healthy, Sustainable Grown, Cannabis available. We are trying to set the standard of how we can responsibly cultivate Cannabis and cultivate a strong, healthy community and lifestyle at the same time.

Big updates coming soon. I promise.

sounds good excited to hear what this may be

T

theloadeddragon

yep..... the tri county has been having some hard times last couple of years....

M

Murciano207

very nice proyect bro!!

I hope to do that in Spain one day.

good luck, a greeting.

H

humboldtlocal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HcXcYlF3_0&feature=related
IMG 6496

IMG 6494

IMG 6493

IMG 6492

IMG 6490

IMG 6489

IMG 6486

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Garden

Very cool my man, those plants are/will be monsters. I can hear the trimmers from here. They all look so healthy

mal

S

Sway

those hoop houses are fuckin awesome brother.. screen of green ten feet in the air! your doin some incredible work man.

F

FileError404

92765d1278997926-humboldtlocals-outdoor-2010-img_6486.jpg

Picture of the month right here :clapping

I just laughed hysterically when I watched these last pics, it's surreal.
I'm doing it wrong... :confused0054:

Here's a challenge: Post a pic of a yellow or otherwise imperfect leaf! :D
I'm blown away how healthy they are. Never seen anything like it.

You Sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar :passingjoint:

P

PRODUCT

hydro or organic outdoor? ORGANIC OUTDOOR! couldn't you get bigger than 300 gallons? common man!

Top Bottom