HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mikegreenthumb

the farm has a bunch of new members on here just so they could comment on your grow if that isn't one of the biggest compliment to your grow i dont know what is . awesome job bro inspired me to try to get some bushes for next year started a lil late i see should have started babys inside around march i learned a lot from looking throu this thread great job !

M

mikegreenthumb

what is better for my patients, is better for me, especially because I am a patient myself. And its all free, so my motive is only to provide quality, and it be affordable to produce, not profitable to sell, because that doesn't happen.

Growing outside has given me a more affordable method of production, and the quality remains consistent.

I grew Sensi Star inside, and outside, and put the buds next to each other after mixing them up, and I would give you $100 if you could tell the difference. I could, but only because I watched them grow. Mixed em up in a bag and gave it to the patience, and they had no idea, and yes they grow too. There was a difference in taste. I preferred the taste of the herb I grew outdoors, it was "fuller".

Density, trich coverage, color, look, smell, was all the same. Tasted slightly different, and the stone between the two was different as well. Neither was better IMO, just different.

So much has to do with what happens during harvest and post harvest anyways, and there are so many important confounding variables, that the debate goes on.

But I stand by what I say when I say: "I prefer properly grown and dried outdoor cannabis to equally properly grown indoor cannabis every day of the week."

the only reason indoor ever beats out outdoor is the elements and other issues that may cause damage or you having to pull early

properly grown outdoor hands down beats indoor everyday of the week and i love that people dont realize it cause i get a better price on the better product =)

M

mikegreenthumb

Hi everyone. Time for a little update. I spent a couple days in sacramento hanging with my collective, Fruitridge Health and Wellness Collective. Many THCfarmers are members of Fruitridge. These guys are the model of what a compassionate collective is all about. While I was there they were giving away fresh produce and eggs to their patients and they also give away several lbs of medicine every month. They also have a massage therapist that works on patients and they take care of vets and seniors as well. I have been so impressed with these guys and I am happy to grow for them. I had a lot of offers to grow for collectives and I was really moved by how these guys operate and the great reputation they have. If you are anywhere near Sac this is the place to be. They had a ton of great clones when I was down there if any one is looking for legit cuts. They also carry Swerves Cali Connection line. This winter I will be stocking that place with a lot of my genetics as well. I took in some of the sights while I was down there.

This is where all the real crimes in Cali are committed.:)
View attachment 84540

View attachment 84541
This is my Burmese Kush x Goo really starting to take off. I have high hopes for this one.
View attachment 84542
Here is the Shoe Goo showing what she is capable of.
View attachment 84543
This is one of our collective members Ganja D showing off his hard work.
View attachment 84544

View attachment 84560

The weather has been a little cold and rainy but the hoops are paying off. Well worth the extra effort. The girls don't seam to be missing a beat.
We will be applying for Clean Green Certification here real soon so I will let everyone know how that process goes. We need more Organic, healthy, pesticide, and chemical free meds in the collectives. Our patients deserve it.

i disagree they are a decent club but =imo their clones suck the person giving massages is just weird she's out in the lobby borderline harassing me into the massage and i dont wanna get massaged with 0 privacy just kinda weird check out cwc capitol wellness collective if you wanna see a compassionate collective they have the best compassion program around even if your low income they give you half eighth a week if line is long give away free eddible their range of services are way better counsling massages etc just about anything patients might need my mom who has hep-c and is newly scripted not the most knowledgeable i feel okay sending her there are about 3 clubs in sac outta over 50 i know will treat her right when she goes in and two are owned by cwc fruitridge ripped her off over selling streagth of eddibles i mean if they dont get her high weak as hell one pipe hit gets her high a pipe hit of just about anything their(cwc) lineup of tintures eddibles and what not are better if you grew for them they would be alot better off too they do struggle to have multiple strains @ times but overall you just get the feeling that they care and the 4 times i went to fruitridge never felt that the last time i just walked out for how rude i was being treated before even purchasing anything and promised i just wouldnt deal with that when there are so many clubs in sac why do it

cwc is not my fav club in sac by the way they are just the nicest my fav is prob 10th and t (cant remember name) or the club over off folsom beetween watt and howe with the pharoh statues in the lobby

H

humboldtlocal

Got to go flying with a friend today and saw some amazing sights.
Here is one of Ganja D's gardens.
IMG 6898

Here are some other gardens we saw in the area.
IMG 6928

IMG 6935

IMG 6933

IMG 6939

IMG 6922

IMG 6920

Took some shots at another brothers farm that I had shown earlier in the season.
IMG 6838

IMG 6837

IMG 6839

IMG 6846

IMG 6847

IMG 6849

IMG 6850

IMG 6853

IMG 6854

IMG 6855

IMG 6858

IMG 6860

IMG 6861

IMG 6864

IMG 6866

IMG 6867

IMG 6873

IMG 6876

IMG 6880

IMG 6881

IMG 6885

IMG 6886

IMG 6883

F

FileError404

You're such a fogging show-off... :D

Aerial shots are amazing, must have been fun...although small aircraft scare the hell out of me. I have to get me a better camera, what do you use?

Tx for thread of the year!

Taedon83

Taedon83

Sorry if you've posted elsewhere. Was curious what diameter and length PVC people use for loops? 3/4" 20'? Will the small stuff work on a small scale? And how long will those hold up if stored in off season? Also your prefered method to securing them to the ground? Most appreciated, Taedon

B

Burned Haze

Love the aerial pictures, amazing sites and crazy sites in 707. Always watching your journals :)

-BH

S

starzandskarz

you never fail to amaze every single person on this sight humboldtlocal! keep up the good work you are an inspiration to a lot of us. are you going to be vending to any dispensaries in the bay area?

B

Blegit21

Been watching this grow since before i registered on the farm... I know its been said again and again, but mad props Humboldtlocal. You have some true beauties on your hands. Along with all the different pics from other farms in your area your really showing off what Norcal is working with outdoors i hope you continue to positively show the true beauty of OD buds.
This thread is actually what brought my attention to this site, big ups.

M

mets21

grey mold

HL

have you ever had to deal with Botrytis cinerea (grey mold) before? What is your IPM for it?

I have been experiencing massive rainfall, and humidity is high up in oregon this week. I found 2 colas with grey mold slime on them, Im not sure what to do, I cut them off, and may just cut out the entire plant...

Thanks

M

j wizzle

j wizzle

HL...looking beautiful. im heading up that way soon. cant wait to see some 10 pound trees!!! amazing as always

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
HL

have you ever had to deal with Botrytis cinerea (grey mold) before? What is your IPM for it?

I have been experiencing massive rainfall, and humidity is high up in oregon this week. I found 2 colas with grey mold slime on them, Im not sure what to do, I cut them off, and may just cut out the entire plant...

Thanks

M

Sorry to hear about your mold! That sucks, hope someone can help you out with that! Best wishes

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom