HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

humboldtlocal

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. I hope you are spending it with the ones you love. We have a lot to be thankful for in the HL family and want to send some love to all of our extended family out there.
Finally getting some much needed beach time. Makes it all worth it. Getting to take a deep breath, reflect and look towards the coming year.
Happy Holidays
IMG 7481

IMG 7503

IMG 7483

IMG 7502

IMG 7493

IMG 7500

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pics and work>>but definitely do not agree with that signature<<
I get a kick out of the way you granola's think:giggle

gtd

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to you HL, enjoy your vacation you deserve it! Ganja D with you?

Aloha,
Crom

G

Ganja D

Happy Thanksgiving to you HL, enjoy your vacation you deserve it! Ganja D with you?

Aloha,
Crom

No beach vaca for me,lol. I did however have a wonderful thanksgiving,perfect timing to celebrate and give thanks for the end of the harvest with some hard working friends.
Hope everyone had a great Turkey day as well.

Xrancher

Xrancher

In the neighborhood

Mr Nice
THC 18.5%
CBD 0.6
CBD 0.5

Black N Blue
THC 15.8%
CBD 4.5
CBN 4.2

I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by Fruitridge Health and Wellness Collective for the first time. It was a bit busy but everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Also the prices were very reasonable.
I have been following hl's thread from the start and after looking at the numbers I got weak and couldn't resist going and picking up some samples.

mr_nice.JPG

black_n_blue.JPG

Well I haven't tried the Mr. Nice yet but damn that Black & Blue is awesome.

If you need some pain relief the B&B will do the job.

Thanks to hl, Ganja D and everyone else who helped grow this great medicine!

What a treat...

Xrancher

H

humboldtlocal

That's great to hear that you are enjoying the Black n Blue Xrancher. Fruitridge said it is the highest CBD strain they have ever carried. A true pain reliever. I know you will enjoy that Mr Nice as well as that was one of our farm favorites. Thanks for the kind reviews.

waayne

waayne

Awesome pics bro.Enjoy the beach!;)
Congrats on the beautiful harvest!
:passingjoint:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great job! very cool thread i cant wait for next year. i got a strain i think is gonna do pretty good. very branchy fast grower and looks like she can be picked in 50 days indoors. im calling her sour cindy for now. love the pics of the beach bro.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Most Popular Thread?

I just thought I'd post a screen shot of the view count of humboldtlocal's thread. Ya think this thread is popular...
I wonder why...NOT.

......................................................................replies...views
HLs_thread_views.jpg

That's gotta be the ultimate compliment for hard work and a job well done.

Many thanks HL for sharing, educating and providing the very best medicine.

Sincerely, Xrancher

G

Green Supreme

Still curious of the totals. Hopin you are enjoying harvest. Peace GS

aleYarok

aleYarok

haha i doubt he is going to share the totals... he said some strains reach double digits... and he has hundreds of trees, do the math yourself.

H

hisouljah808

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. I hope you are spending it with the ones you love. We have a lot to be thankful for in the HL family and want to send some love to all of our extended family out there.
Finally getting some much needed beach time. Makes it all worth it. Getting to take a deep breath, reflect and look towards the coming year.
Happy Holidays

I think I might have seen you on your trip to kauai. If im right, you were staying on the north shore. Hanalei?? I live that side also. Wouldve been nice to kick back with you and just talk about how you get your plants huge!:angel Hahaha

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

!

Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you spend it with the ones you love.

I have just one question. Are you Addicted To Humboldt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glm97au0b_Q

koool vid made me crak up looks nice out there i wouldnt mind being surounded by mad tress i would spend alldayeryday doing a lol of this :rollj: and this :harvest: all day lol :party0042: kant wait to see your crop next year merry xmas :rauch08:

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Monster trees + Good attitude + Jorge + Airplane ride = Best Grow Journal Ever!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Maaaaaaannn, HL when do you start prepping for next season?

Cheers,
Crom

E

EduardoSanchez

Humboldt Local,
My brother and I have grown for a short time of 2 1/2yrs and have enjoyed the freedom of growing our own, that haven't been injected with synthetics or pesticides/insecticides on foliage,etc. etc. Organic we think is the way to go. Especially when outdoors, for it will be our children who bear our mistakes to mother nature that we do today. So with all that said, we moved out to California for the opportunity to learn from those that really know the specifics of an abundance of strains that are out there. We caught onto your post of your Outdoor Season 2010 and like everyone in the world, was amazed like we just saw God. We just want to say your production of Cannabis is elite. So at the end of November we drove up to Fruit Ridge to get our minds Humboldt Local synchronized. Once again amazed. Tell Joe thanks for hooking up the two white boys from Venice, with the 200 dollar oz price and not 220 for four 1/4oz of your strains on the menu. That is total compassion when you see 10 dollar grams. Amazing. Again with this all said We Thank You, seriously. When we medicated with Mr. Nice it felt like we took a road trip on easy clean weed st, while soaring in the sky but remained collected in the head. Black and Blue totally rocks my brothers volcano, he trade me all his Barracuda(my fav) for all my B&B, Sequoia Mist is the father of trees and will put you in your place. We felt like the little kids you see go nuts for Christmas presents. I don't remember us sharing so much happiness in something as brothers since before we lost the farm to divorce of parents. Honestly you put a spark in us to follow in your growing techniques. We again seriously Thank You and your family that you have around you, blood or not, to pull this off like you did. Again with all this said we would love for the chance to be considered a working position under you in any circumstance. There is so much to share and learn so we figured might as well learn from the best out there. We feel if you can produce so much great outdoor, in turn would stop a lot of people growing indoor wasting yet another of mother natures valuable resources for the use of electric. Point 2 How about legislation on stopping the production of synthetics all together in California? They stopped putting lead paint. Just another way to lead the carbon footprint in the right direction is all. Can you imagine all these states going medical and all 50 with their idiots having access to chemicals to put in the ground water we drink? Whats your standpoint? Sincerely, E.S.

Top Bottom