HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Morals

Very interesting and impressive grow. I am in Nor Cal and am already itching to start next seasons crop. Good luck to you.

squarepusher

squarepusher

That's great to hear that you are enjoying the Black n Blue Xrancher. Fruitridge said it is the highest CBD strain they have ever carried. A true pain reliever. I know you will enjoy that Mr Nice as well as that was one of our farm favorites. Thanks for the kind reviews.

Hello. I am trying to locate high CBD strains for medicinal purposes. I can't find any info on the Black n Blue Xrancher, could anyone help me as the how to locate a similar strain? thank you

M

Morals

Hello. I am trying to locate high CBD strains for medicinal purposes. I can't find any info on the Black n Blue Xrancher, could anyone help me as the how to locate a similar strain? thank you

The strain is Hindu Kush/Blueberry x Blackberry/Purple. I'm not sure what strains would be very similar.
I have some seeds of the Black and Blue crossed with a male Killer Queen Redux from Dutch Grown seeds.

aleYarok

aleYarok

check out harborside in oakland.... everyone once in a while they will have cuts of 'harlenquin' and 'true blueberry x og kush' both are insanely high in cbds.

T

talache

For this year i will grow 1 plant (Himalaya Gold - Greenhouse Seeds) in 200 gallon smart pot .

Plan:

20 April : Germinated seeds
1 May : Put seed in the 2-3 gallon normal pot and move outdoor direct in the sun .
20 May : Transplant plant from 2-3 gallon normal pot in 200 gallon smart pot and grow normal to finish.

I use biobizz light mix soil , bio grow , bio bloom and top max nutrients . All is 100% organic . I feed with 15 gallon of water with nutriets every 3 days . The plant grow normal without TOPPING,LST,etc.

Question :

1) Is a good plan ? What can be update ? What is your opinion ?

2) For feeding is good 15 gallon every 3 days ? My grow is 100% outdoor without indoor vegetative extra time . How gallon of water use you for feeding ? What nutrient brand use ? What shedule ?

3) In my condition , there plant get me 1-2 pounds (400-800 grams) ?

4) Why my smart pot is bigger wight ? Your smart pot i see is smaller weight and is more wide .

http://img194.invalid.com/i/inaltimea.jpg

B

blaze 1

hope he does another thread this summer i lerned alot from him last year got nothing to say just speechless

P

primeform

I have been checking in everyday to see if hes rolling again this year. Looks like he doesnt get rocking till middle of march from this thread tho..

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hey humboldtlocal, i completely love your thread and quality of work and respect for the environment and all its inhabitants, im an experienced indoor and outdoor grower and have lived in texas my whole life, and am considering moving to california due to fear of prosecution under the laws of my state, well quick question if you dont mind answering, how much does a nice plot of land like your working with cost in southern humboldt and where is a safe and respectable source to research your local medicinal laws and how to abide by them. appreciate your input and cant wait to see what youve got up our sleeve for this season. peace

T

teepad

How much Nutri Rich Fertilizer do you use per 10 gallons of your soil mix? And if you wouldnt mind sharing all the ratios of your soil mix lol. I aspire to grow like you man and am wanting to mimic your soil mix to a T.

Space Cab

Space Cab

out of control, little off subject but any one know where were those vacation pics from looks unreal beautiful their

Space Cab

Space Cab

the spacing on the 300gal smart pots seems perfect, read through everything several times and did not seem to catch plant spacing or plant centers if anyone knows, thanks

R

Rory

Hey humboldtlocal, i completely love your thread and quality of work and respect for the environment and all its inhabitants, im an experienced indoor and outdoor grower and have lived in texas my whole life, and am considering moving to california due to fear of prosecution under the laws of my state, well quick question if you dont mind answering, how much does a nice plot of land like your working with cost in southern humboldt and where is a safe and respectable source to research your local medicinal laws and how to abide by them. appreciate your input and cant wait to see what youve got up our sleeve for this season. peace
This is in regards to HookedOnPonics!
Ok first of all, Im a native to Southern California, born and raised. Why in gods green earth would someone MOVE, across country to another state, just to grow pot? GET a real job then dude. And Ive got some advice for you, I live in Cali, and let me tell you something, how much does a pound of good quality herb go for in Texas? You would be better off staying there, you will get more bang for the buck, Northern Cali growers have flooded there own market of cannabis so bad, they flood southern california market. And when the summer season is over, and peeps like Humboltlocal, now im not saying him directly, but peeps who grow at his production, ship all there herb to southern cali and low ball the cost of herb per pound, im talking like 800-1000 a pound! Just DUMB!!! And now, you another person trying to stick there hand in the cookie jar, and flood the cali market even more? BAH! Its called SIMPLE COST AND DEMAND! every pot grower needs to take a class in college, its called ECONOMICS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom