Humbolt Seeds Organization GreenCrack

• Thread starter DTRave.420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

+ ? HOPEFULLY MY ,FREINDS ON HERE!:) WILL ACCEPT SOME ,OF MMY X,S?:) .LOL. + ID GET TO SEE MY SHIT RON DA GO IN THE U.S,HAWAI:) ETC.LOL. ID LOVE THAT!. THATS WHY IM USING THE LEE ROY .MALE + FEMALE!. IS THE ,TRIANGLE KUS,? THE WHITE?.IDK. +:( I HOPE NOT. COS AS MUCH OF A FAN 2,CON GENETICS I AM! I DONT CARE FOR THE STRAIN! WHO ERE REALLY DOES.ITS TO BLAND. APPEALING? HELL YES.LOOKS DANK FIRE?OH YEAH. EVERYTHINGS THERE BUT TASTE:( +.WELL IM MAINLY ABOUT THE TASTE. I NEED TO RUN GOOD FILTERS .LOL. NEVER HAD 1,NOT, GOING FOR,ALLMOST 12! YRS:)LOL. DIFF ONES OF COURSE. WITH ,MOUNTAIN AIR,S BIG AIR SERIES BEING ,FAAR SUPERIOUR TO ANYTHING.EVEN KEPT MY WHITE SUPER SKUNK ,ALIEN ROCK CANDY S IN CHECK.LOL. ANYWAY YEA THE WHIGHT? I DO HOWEVER, LOVE THE X,S SHE MAKES:) AMAZING. THE WHITE URKLE.ROM.FIRE ETC! ALL SOME OF THE BEST. I GOT THAT NEW! COTTON CANDY CAIN RUNNING ATM TO. A B.B HEADBAND X SWEET TOOTH. I NOW READING ,MOST? DONT LIKE HEAD BAND?! WTF.LOL. I WAS READIN LAST YEAR HOW EVERYONE LOVED IT! .LOL. IM GONNA GET MY COOKIES WITH SOME:) BLUEBAND COOKIES.HA. OBVIOUSLLY SOME LEE ROY BE IN THERE SUM WERE. MY MAIN ,GOAL ,IM SETTING OUT IS,A STRAIN,BASED ON ,KUSH.+ SUM O.G! BUBBAH I HOPE!. + MAKE IT WITH AGENT O IN THERE. QUERKLE, BANANNA OG, STRAWBERRY SPLIT. I WANT THAT UBER FRUIT BOWL ,LIKE PUNCH! THATS GOT NICE COLOURFULL SOLID NUGS + LOADS A CRISTALLS.+ OBVIOUSLLY THAT! KINDA FRUIT PUNCH TASTE. THAT MUST CARRY TO THE BUBBLE/ICE WAX,HASH.. ANYONE THINK WHAT MIGHT BRING IT ALL TOGETHER? SPEAK UP:) + GET SOME.LOL. OF COURSE. PURPLE URKLES GOING IN THERE ASWELL.. SO :)HAHA.IN SHORT.LOL.THATS MY PLAN.IN A NUT SHELL.LOL.A COCONUT SHELL:)HA
PEACE.N PLS! FEAL FREE TO SAY? WOW THATS GONNA BE AWFULL:).OR BE NICE + ADVISE SOMMET?
PEACE.
C.C
All sounds good from wher im sitting chuckhill.you sound like a bit of an urkle monster like myself.lol.

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Humbolt County Seed Organization-Green Crack on the chopping block on the morning of 53rd day flowered...
DSC06791
DSC06803
DSC06799

DismalDude

DismalDude

They look great!I'll be running the HSO GC again at some point too.I ran it twice in soil but hempy's look to be where it's at.
Congratulations and enjoy that sweet bud,it's really,really good!

H

happy b

Theyr looking shit hot dt rave.nice fat buds on the branches and cracking main colas.iv got3 of the sick meds green crack in veg.i,ll be over the moon if mine turn out anything like yours.what do they smell like?are the nugs dense?i like the way the one on the left has the really wide branching profile.you did a great job of taking up your bottoms.excellently done.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Haha YES SIR I AM.LOL I LURRVE IURKLE!.. and all the x,s:-) i love gdp to. sure i mentioned?. that poli. amazing.! the 2!lol.i know.only 2? no .just more in seedling stage. the 2! main ones tho look AMAZING! . ones sat/haze dom! + the other.looks like a ,afganni or some other strong indica. i just want all them tastes of 1,plant.lol. its just s ,pipe bream. or a bubble spoon dream.ha. but we all love em. i only wish i could ,breed anotherbx? that would be good.
c.c[ QUOTE="happy b, post: 1350938, member: 64523"]All sounds good from wher im sitting chuckhill.you sound like a bit of an urkle monster like myself.lol.[/QUOTE]

H

happy b

Happy b,I'm not not great at describing smells but it's like a potpourri of skunky,sour exotics that you just can't get enough of...View attachment 455847 View attachment 455848[/QUOTE]
Yeah i know wotcha mean about describing smells.unless its an easy to work out smell eg..lemon,hashy,fruity or sweet.if i cant put a strains aroma into any of these catogorys i just say it smells "dynamite"!its a simple but effectiv. Would you grow the GC again?i think im going to do a wee thread on the sickmeds GC im running.i just hope they turn out as good as everyone elses.

H

happy b

Two of the sickmeds greencrack hermied after two weeks bloom.one left still in veg.anyone waching and wondering which greencrack to buy,buy the humbolt ones.DT Rave has shown theyr far superior.nice one DT.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Very nice grow DTR I love the HSO GC,she's a winner.What kind of vape is that you have there?
Edit: I googled a bit and see it's a Haze.How does it perform and do you like it/worth the money?

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Thank you very much fellas and yeah,it's a haze vape.

It works best with a preheated chamber before adding grinded bud,(which should be on the drier side). I find if I leave a bud out for a couple of hours,it vapes much easier than a bud fresh from the fridge. Worth the money??? I dunno,lol!!! Very clean hits,I like it and I'm not sorry I bought it but I can see it being a pain in the butt to use on the go,(walking and vaping) as compared to sitting and vaping...

D

Drew925

Hello
I'm three weeks into flowing this same stain. My question for you is did you full feed every water in flower? I have heard they re heavy feeders. Thanks in advance for your response

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Every 3rd feeding,the plants were fed plain water with 1 TBS of Botanicare Sweet and 1 tsp of molasses,(per gallon).

The above is the same recipe I used after I cut off all nutes a little more than 2 weeks before harvest. One week before harvest,the plants were fed only plain water with 2 tsp of GroTek FinalFlush,(per gallon)...

The type of lighting that a grower uses and environment can play a roll in how heavy many strains feed...

below frigid

below frigid

It probably was in the thread and I missed it. Is this grow HSO Green Crack Fems or the Regs? Thanks. Been looking at their BD for a while may pick up some of these too.

Top Bottom