Humidifier question, mine just crapped out.

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

Does that help? My trellis pvc frame is doing that job right now. Gotta build a second layer. The 8” really pulls the walls tight.
It just keeps the bottom polls from pulling in but the walls still do. They should of done a 3 way on the middle bottom like they did on the top of the 8x4. I have 8" exhaust also and yeah it does really pull the walls at time.
AC Infinity makes a High CFM kit, I would think I would need 4 kits though. 2 kits for left side and 2 kits for right side, rather then putting 1 kit on each side but maybe I'm over thinking it. I was thinking of somehow making my own but haven't gotten there yet.
I just cleaned my humidifier and even with using ro water i get a red gunk that builds up all over. Ever gotten this?

I have my hum set up to my ac infinity controller set to a certain vpd so it tracks depending on temp. Pretty neat I just started playing around with it

View attachment 2119509
No I've never seen the red gunk before, I also clean mine with vinegar once a week.

I've read a lot about vpd, I want to start using it but just haven't taken the time to do it.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
If that humidifier has lights on it, they should be covered with tape or something. Light can cause revegging.

Newty

Newty

If that humidifier has lights on it, they should be covered with tape or something. Light can cause revegging.
Appreciate it, it has a display off botton on it thankfully. I might put on tape or something anyways, my luck it will come on for some reason.

Reactions: Siz
Top Bottom