Humidifier suggestions for 5x5 tent

• Thread starter BillyBanchan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BillyBanchan

Getting VPD dialed in for my seedlings is tough because of lower humidity in the house.

What are some size appropriate humidifiers for a 5x5 tent? Also though about building a small swamp cooler to raise RH and lower temps a little.

Thoughts and suggestions, please and thank you!

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I have an AC Infinity T3 for one of my tents. The tent's AC Infinity controller controls it. It also sits outside the tent and humidifies through a tube. I like it outside the tent, because I don't have to open the tent to refill it. It also makes more space inside the tent.

I have Ink Bird controllers for my other tent. So, for that system, I only need a humidifier that can be powered on and off by the controller. Many different humidifiers will work with that, but they must have the ability to remember their setting when the power is off.

B

BillyBanchan

I have an AC Infinity T3 for one of my tents. The tent's AC Infinity controller controls it. It also sits outside the tent and humidifies through a tube. I like it outside the tent, because I don't have to open the tent to refill it. It also makes more space inside the tent.

I have Ink Bird controllers for my other tent. So, for that system, I only need a humidifier that can be powered on and off by the controller. Many different humidifiers will work with that, but they must have the ability to remember their setting when the power is off.

Ooooo I forgot about Inkbird...

Love the tube idea and keeping the unit outside of the tent... That's what I need to do, too. 👍🏻

Top Bottom