Humidity Levels With CO2 Injection Room Pics Included/ My Introduction featuring Cat

• Thread starter Sunzan710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. So whats happening here is that your not really using living soil. You have a good start but whats going on is that you are feeding the plants by top dressing in more soil. FFOF is loaded with enough nutes to last a maybe a month. Every so often, you've been feeding them. Crazy. You are growing organic but not in living soil.

For the rest of this grow, keep doing what your doing. Keep pHing the water, you have zero lime.
Feed them again with more soil. Till it in to the top inch and then water.

What are your lights at? The plants look right on the edge. That's how we like them.

Last edited:
Sunzan710

Sunzan710

Ok. So whats happening here is that your not really using living soil. You have a good start but whats going on is that you are feeding the plants by top dressing in more soil. FFOF is loaded with enough nutes to last a maybe a month. Every so often, you've been feeding them. Crazy. You are growing organic but not in living soil.

For the rest of this grow, keep doing what your doing, but don't worry so much about pH'ing the water.
Feed them again with more soil. Till it in to the top inch and then water.

What are your lights at? The plants look right on the edge. That's how we like them.
I got my lights cranked to 100% now this far in flower. At like 6-9” above the canopy I can get 1500 ppfd with these lights. I have mammoth lighting 10 bars. They have the Samsung LM301B diodes or whatever

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I got my lights cranked to 100% now this far in flower. At like 6-9” above the canopy I can get 1500 ppfd with these lights. I have mammoth lighting 10 bars. They have the Samsung LM301B diodes or whatever
6 to 9 inches? You are running them pretty hot. That alone should offset the temp difference.

Sunzan710

Sunzan710

6 to 9 inches? You are running them pretty hot. That alone should offset the temp difference.
Ya these lights don’t run that hot at all. And got a split ductless ac/heater that’s for 4 times a room my size so it runs super energy efficient and keeps temps on lock. This there PAR map
7A1A9AB3 FAA0 4A45 AAF3 492965AD67DA

Phill

Phill

Per the VPD chart I should be at like 85 degrees and 60% humidity which seems to be the norm with co2 rooms from everywhere I’ve read on r/macrogrowery on reddit
Yep that’s because you need the stomata to open open for the co2 that doesn’t happen as well in lower temps and that’s science

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yep that’s because you need the stomata to open open for the co2 that doesn’t happen as well in lower temps and that’s science
Do you have a study showing that?
Not to be rude, but the science is science when we see the science.

Phill

Phill

Not to be rude, but the science is science when we
And this was just the first one there are plenty more of you just search Stomata and temp and humidity everyone that knows anything knows co2 equals high temps coming sense not to be rude

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

And this was just the first one there are plenty more of you just search Stomata and temp and humidity everyone that knows anything knows co2 equals high temps coming sense not to be rude
Cool! My first thought is that this was done in the desert. Might it have something to do with humidity levels? Just a thought before fully reading.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This one says humidity is the reason. I made a good guess.
Because the air is hotter (dessert) it needs a higher level of humidity to open the stomata so that they can take in the CO2.
The temp only affects the humidity, so that's why people think that it has to be hotter. That reduces humidity, but it's exactly backwards.
The correct humidity level based on leaf temp, not air temp is what you want. That's what opens the plant to receive.

Top Bottom