Humidity vs air flow how to control them both

• Thread starter nsw3913t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nsw3913t

Looking great, I'd just let em grow, I'm not a fan of chopping all the leaves off. you have lots of room to let them go just clip leaves that hang over bud sites. imho
Awesome great! Thanks for the response. Im super excited for sure!! Was gunna do a trim about 4 weeks out then just let em go till done. Thanks again!!

pilto

pilto

Think im gunna lower my net to seperate them some also.
Looks really good dude. And yeah, that net isn't doing much for you right now. Maybe blocking a little light! HAHA. Really though, bang up job. Looks like about week 5 of flower?

N

nsw3913t

Looks really good dude. And yeah, that net isn't doing much for you right now. Maybe blocking a little light! HAHA. Really though, bang up job. Looks like about week 5 of flower?
Not even done w week 2 yet. Yay!!!!

N

nsw3913t

Thx thats awesome to hear. Wait made a mistake w reply, i am almost at 2 weeks.

pilto

pilto

Thx thats awesome to hear. Wait made a mistake w reply, i am almost at 2 weeks.
I always get confused...so you flipped these 14 days ago or they started flowering 14 days ago? I always count from the flip because that's how my mamma taught me.

N

nsw3913t

Lol maybe.... naw tiger bloom cyco sugar rush ph up and 1 time a week bud booster cant remember the name but the veg cycle took forever. Did a lot of high stress training. 2.5 months of veg.
They look GREAT for 12 days. What are you feeding them? Puppies and the blood of virgins?
Maybe!!!

N

nsw3913t

I can rarely keep my humidity down that low. I'm lucky to get it below 60% most of the time. I don't know how we're supposed to keep the RH down when we add a ton of water to our plants to keep them alive. Watering day the RH maybe in the 50% range but water my plants and up she goes to 65%, even with dehumidifiers running 24/7 on turbo, As long as I have air moving ( I have 5 fans running 24/7 I seem to be okay......for now.
Yeah i def know when to water cuz rh drops to 38ish. But now close to harvest its 45rh day time w 75 to 77f day time and 69 to 71f to 48rh night. Seems they r doing good but want more control. Vpd seems to stay around 1.6 day and 1.3 night and now leaf temp seems to be matching room temp. Lights are 24ish from tops. Looking good but always worried!! Any advice or comments is appreciated!! Shud my leaf temp be higher during day time or ride it out and next time do some adjustments. Here are the latest pics! Pls comment w suggestions or critique!! All is appreciated!! TIA!

20230508 090604
20230508 090558
20230508 090550
20230508 090539

Latest posts

Top Bottom