Humidity

• Thread starter Sesh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sesh

OK peeps having humidity problem lights off humidity 50ish lights on 66-70. Tent size 2.4*2.4*2.0. 200mm mixed flowed fan 2 6inch oscillating fans 3 600w lights 22 plants how do I get humidity down lights on

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
OK peeps having humidity problem lights off humidity 50ish lights on 66-70. Tent size 2.4*2.4*2.0. 200mm mixed flowed fan 2 6inch oscillating fans 3 600w lights 22 plants how do I get humidity down lights on
More air exchange. . (Not air movement) but actually pumping and dumping fresh air into the grow.

S

Sesh

So should I put a intake fan in pump air from outside I'm just using passive all flaps open wen lights on my extraction fan is 1180cfm rating and sort of socks the walls in I think that b big enough

S

Sesh

So what should I do just try a dehumidifier I got the impression that higher the temp lower the humidity and vice versa lights off 20 lights on 26

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Suckin the walls in is a good thing... thats negative pressure
But my walls almsot sucked intself out of existence meaning im on the same boat in one of my rooms panda on the walls and ac and fans zipper door its a 10 x 20 room 14kbtu ac and wall get sucked in when i zipper up.

S

Sesh

Chur r dawg yea I'm just getting everything sorted for wen time comes just getting as much knowledge on growing as I can I think I'm doing algd atm

S

Sesh

Cheers it's my second grow in Coco I fukd the first 1 up a little but I didn't give up on Coco lol

S

Sesh

Quick question wat does it mean if im feeding 650ppm and its run off is 450ish and is it normal for leaves to stand like this ending 4th week of flower

hermit186

hermit186

This will sound strange but Humidity at the gulf coast teaches you extreme methods.
First the lower branches never make good buds , trimming and forcing the plants nutrients up.
You need 10 inches to a foot of nothing but the stems take away the ones that will never get near the top.
You can then make the bottom of the plant a kinda free air zone it will help lower the relative humidity in the room.
They look good your biggest problems with humidity will be when buts form they hold moisture and you will need to watch them. I have two a/c units one too small and one fitted to the area when humidity is to high I turn the big one up and the little one down and the humidiy drops quickly is overworking the little one but works well for me.
I have to run A/C almost year around as the lights heat the room.

S

Sesh

Do use think tbat me given them two feeds a day at 700ppm each feed is to much

hermit186

hermit186

Those plants look to be well fed I would not change what your doing watch them they will talk to you but they are well shaped and pointing to the sky. It's almost time for you to read up on the flip from veg to flower. I run from 700 to 850 depending on the strains.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Do use think tbat me given them two feeds a day at 700ppm each feed is to much

Easy way to tell is if your runoff ppm is higher than your feed its too much (or not enough runoff) and if it's lower then it's too little.

reddwarf

reddwarf

So should I put a intake fan in pump air from outside I'm just using passive all flaps open wen lights on my extraction fan is 1180cfm rating and sort of socks the walls in I think that b big enough
but if the humidity is high outside? how would you solve that? I'm having the same problem. I live in a humid climate. I have a cool tube with a 400 cfm exhaust cooling light it is drawing air from the same room. I have a dehumidifier running all the time and it will not drop below 60%. Thank you sooooo much. Any help would be appreciated

Top Bottom