Hunt for the Apex Predator - Predator Pink F2

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Just got these beans a couple days ago, super psyched for the opportunity to run these beauts. Thanks again Exotic, you rule! Now let's get crackin'!

Hunt for the apex predator   predator pink f2 3

Hunt for the apex predator   predator pink f2

Arise!
Hunt for the apex predator   predator pink f2 2

These first 3/6 are eager to go- still got 3 stubborn to crack. Plenty of good stuff to come :)

Stalks

Stalks

Beautiful!
How are you going to be flowering out?
Also what's the veg setup?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Congrats I found some real beauties in the PPinks ,,,,patients also eat it up Best of luck ...tuned in M

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The Predator pink f2s are real happy, going to be transplanting into some R.O.O. and Black Gold real soon.
DSC01929

I had another PPf2 break ground initially, but I think that it may have watered it a little close to the stem and it ended up wilting and dying at soil level:dead:. I'm going to move ahead and pop a few more pp f2s next week. I've got a pretty full roster of dank seed popped for my size room so I've got to space em a little. I got a bit over zealous already, haha:rolleyes:

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yo @ExoticGenetix, I had a question. Do you have any pics of the parents of the P.P.f2? what leaner did you pick?

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I actually do have them both on my Instagram @CBDEMON .... I will tag you in them. I'll also try and get them up here when I have a chance. I'm just usually on the go and not on my actual computer.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

:cigar:Thanks man @ExoticGenetix ! No hurry at all, I was just stoned and curious. Once again thank you for these, I know I'll dig up a gem or two at least

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@ExoticGenetix are the pic's of the same clone i have? There AAA likin the male ... incredible how taking pic's outside on the top one .. really there all AAA pic's lucky guy @CBDEMON also your pic in April potm top notch...

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thank you kindly @Medusa! The particular picture was a bit less than exceptional, but that cut is MAGIC. The prettiest flowers that I've grown- by far -in my opinion, and great potency. I can't deny that our P2.0 #3 pink pheno is also an extremely aesthetically pleasing lady, but I'm real excited about these F2s. The PP F2s that are already going should be hitting their first transplant in the next few days:). We've also got a pack of BIRDS OF PREY up our sleeve to run pretty soon. I haven't heard a single thing about that strain really so that will be cool to see what pans out...@thunderfudge @ExoticGenetix did you guys find anything unique in those beans yourselves? So much DANK to come.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
@Medusa... It most def is the same exact cut as you ;)

@CBDEMON .... The bird of prey were thrown in as a one time only freebie pack when you got a pack over at the ripoff show lol. There were a few
Journals on another site that deemed them solid so I decided to let the limited amount of them go as freebies :)

Stoked to hear about your #3 bro.... Glad you diggin her :)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The bird of prey were thrown in as a one time only freebie pack when you got a pack over at the ripoff show lol.

hahaha!:clown: Got super lucky that I didn't get ripped off as well there! They were the only place at the time that had the Pink 2.0 in stock:blackeye:. I'll give em' a run just because there won't be any more coming out:peeking: And hell yeah shes to my liking! Every damn calyx on the entire plant is resinous, dark fuchsia pink!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Meet the Predator Pink f2 family. #1,2,4,5 #3 died and had a few duds (could have been my fault) but I'm happy all-in-all.
DSC02056

And yes, #5 is a twin!!
DSC02057

Super psyched on this cross. Just harvested the Pink 2.0 and yoh-my is it dank looking!

SoSour

SoSour

CBDEMON, it seems we've got the same stock going @ the same time!
My pink's have been regulated to the T-5's for now,
as I don't have enough room in the bloom set up.
hahaha!:clown: Got super lucky that I didn't get ripped off as well there!
Are we talkin' TSD ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom