Hunt for the Apex Predator - Predator Pink F2

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'd love to see what you're cookin' up with the Predator Pinks @jumpincactus , feel free to post em up anytime! Two Exotic gear grows are better than just 1:).

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to see what you're cookin' up with the Predator Pinks @jumpincactus , feel free to post em up anytime! Two Exotic gear grows are better than just 1:).
Some how I had a feeln my brutha @CBDEMON would say just that......... How ya been man?......... I will do so. Thanks for including me in your thread!!!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

No problemo, you're always welcome to add to my threads. I've been good Cactusman! Doing landscaping projects in the desert and locally and whippin my girls into shape for flower. I think I've finally secured a place to flower indoors so I'm pretty excited to get back on it for real:)

I also found out that the pheno I've been jazzed on is a lady indeed, so I'm feelin nice today:cigar:
DSC04578

top-down on the Predator Pink f2 #6 lady
DSC04590

this is the stretchy pheno #7. I believe it may turn out to be a dude but no indication for sure yet.
DSC04591

#6 on left, #7 on right. Trying to get the 6 to stretch out and make the 7 stop stretching
DSC04571

+positive vibes:penguin:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookn good man. Got home today and my pp v1's are just showing their helmets and peekn up thru the dirt. Will post pics when there is something to see. Thanks again man .

alaskind

alaskind

They're lookin good CBDEMON, Im watching this thread closely, I am happy with my Kimbos so far, though Ive only vegged em so far... EG is the bomb tho. I really wish I hadnt missed Predator Pink, woulda been my first choice, nbd all in good time :) take care brothers

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Gonna be flipping these girls in about a week. Coming along pretty well so far. I'll be leaving these untopped to get a look at their natural structures. Everything is in 3g grow bags of amended promix and being fed guano free (-unless you consider worm castings guano) teas only P.P. f2 #6
DSC04730

P.P. f2 #7
DSC04732

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yo @jumpincactus how are your Predator Pinks coming along man?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yo @jumpincactus how are your Predator Pinks coming along man?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL Sorry bro been away from puter for a bit.

Only 3 made it from cracked seed to solo cups/ Just transplanted the 3 today to a 25 gall tub. They will finish up outdoors as the groom shuts down in summer. They will veg for approx 2 months and will then flower out when daylight shifts to shorter dayz. I will sex and cull when they start to show. Too small for pics right now will update when they shake off the transplant shock and start to spread their wings.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They're lookin good CBDEMON, Im watching this thread closely, I am happy with my Kimbos so far, though Ive only vegged em so far... EG is the bomb tho. I really wish I hadnt missed Predator Pink, woulda been my first choice, nbd all in good time :) take care brothers
When mine sex I would be happy to share some clones. I will be keeping one if she proves to be worthy of MOM status.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
DSCN4427
DSCN4399
heres one of the budz I pulled from my 1st run of PP v1

DSCN4409

Heres a group shot medium to high yielder . PP by Ex Gen is one of my ATF

DSCN4401

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Your garden is just frikkn perfect man. that pink pheno is a sight to behold fo sho. Nice lineup BTW Did you find the potency was better with the green phenos?, my patients and myself thought so

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah, I'd say that the green phenos have been stronger on average so far. Some of the plants I had outdoors last year from the PP f2 line have me doing a double-check though. They were some of the frostiest plants I've grown outside with crazy sweet artificial cherry/berry smells and really nice blends of green and pink. The caterpillars liked them the most though:(

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta admit right, that the PP line is a vigorous grower. :D Not sure if its (hybrid vigor) or environmental and or growers love/passion flowin into these plants

Link for followers not familiar with the term......... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

Last edited:
Top Bottom