Hydro DRY Nutrients

• Thread starter Flowerhorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If i bought a fertilizer that have this ratio 13-2-20 + 2 Mg + mikro. Would you guys recommend me to add upp the Phos Little bit? like to get it to 10 atleast?
Don't forget you will be adding ph down (phosphoric acid) tbh that maxi bloom is more ideal. Especially when starting out avoiding complicated mixes is ideal. There is a notion that the more complex the better most successful growers will tell you simple is the most effective. Most fert companies will tell you you need 50 different addatives and different ratios through the grow.... This is bullshit and designed to separate you from your money.

I use mega crop (version 1) so I do add epsom salt and a tiny bit of pk (monopotassium phosphate) in versions 2 and I hear now 3 I don't think I would add anything.

Also nutrient ratios/concentration and environment become more crucial as the growths rates increase. I can say with 80k lumens, CO2 injection and complete environmental control. I have no issues with just adding mag sulfate (epsom salt) only because I have version 1.

I highly suggest a 2-1-3 ratio with adequate micros and that's it.

Hydro growth is much faster I know there is successful grows with other nutrient ratios but I'm speaking from my own experience and some other using this ratio.

If it were me only based on my experience I would go with maxi grow, mega crop or GH trio. You can find a lot of successful grows in hydro with these and these alone.

The next most important thing will be running sterile or live and I suggest running live with hydrogaurd.

Top Bottom