Hydro Girl LED | FINAL DISCUSSION | Non DELETED POSTS

• Thread starter motta-tokka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Since all our posts are getting deleted I asked my friend Christian to post it up on his site when ENTIRE Threads dont get deleted like here. :sign0055:

http://advancedinvalid.com/hydro-grow-led-lightsledgirl-scam

Post up your thoughts in concrete now.

Please do not delete this post it is the truth and it needs to be told and patients need to beware of the rip-off.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Every one knows this and has from the beginning, no new info here, pretty redundant now but thanks again for lettin us all know for the hundredth time.

And I will delete this if I want.

Tex

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This thread is off to a lovely start. LOL!

sedate

sedate

Broadly speaking, I'm still amazed at the animus LED lights seem to bring out in folks.
I watched a couple of guys have it out when I was buying ferts the other day down at the shop.

Why do you care so much over there tokka?

If she wants to sponsor a forum and have a little sandbox - I mean LEDGirl has only GIVEN free panels to peepz with about 10x more posts than you - so really - how is THCFarmer any worse off for it?

Anyway, can you really fault her for keeping her own sponsored forum free of trolls?

TK said:
And I will delete this if I want, you eat shit.

Ha.

motta-tokka are you more pissed about LEDs, or about having your threads deleted?

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Well to be honnest, I'm more upset for deletes. I don't think the negetive things being posted are trolling. People should be availed both sides to have responsible choice. Only one side stated and veiwed is PROPAGANDA ,,, pure and simple. I'm an eletrician and on some of the elecrical sites I'm on, they are talking about false claims about LEDs not just grow light LEDs either. Also on these sites (electrical) it is agreed that LEDs will some day be what is claimed that they are today, someday. I have no problem with anyone using them if the choice is their honnest choice. I think also there should be both sides talked about. I hate seeing our good farmers leaving here and /or being banned. I love freedom of speach and the abillity to hang here with great folks. I'd like to see Logic put up the deleted posts and unbann those that have been banned over this LEDgirl issue. Lets hope for a great harvest. Peace Dr.stickerdick

M

MSL Foundation

Hi there everyone. :help:

I had to edit the opening statement of this thread because it was just asking for trouble, it was very argumentative :fighting0003: and would have got this thread deleted. :animbong:

It would have rubbed everyone the wrong way just the way it did TexasKid.
:volcano:

The only reason I edited it was because it was just name calling, ask Motta he thanked me for taking it out for him by adding me as his friend.

But that is all I will go into the actual thing I edited or it would be the same as leaving it.:sun

Respect for everyone Please keep it civil and have a great and GREEN Saturday! :bong2:

MSL :character0180:

Aligee

Aligee

who fuckin cares is this all the Farm has to offer im slowly watching this place fall over !!!

southstreets

southstreets

^^^ plus 1 brotha!!! seems like there more interested in makin money and catering to sponsors than lettin everyone hear the truth!! no matter what issue it is.. from ogr leavin cuz of logics ways to swerves collosal fuck up to ledgirls lying and misreprestation of her product... hopefully logic starts to pick things up cuz the buildings bout to come down!!! :smoke

beezleb878

beezleb878

I believe LED have a place. To bad we cant all just get along hehe.

Aligee

Aligee

^^^ ya everyone needs to wake and smell the dank !!! i dont think the 2g fee for advertising here is gonna pay off when peeps stop coming to the farm with all this silencing reminds of the media down south at the borders cartel gots there lips tied shut or report without a head !!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If that's the case, then it should hold true for both sides of the equation. It's not fair to expect others to be happy about being silenced when they read open attacks that are not silenced. There is no defense for that.

In other words, if there's gonna be love, better spread the love.

Dynamite

Dynamite

^^^ plus 1 brotha!!! seems like there more interested in makin money and catering to sponsors than lettin everyone hear the truth!! no matter what issue it is.. from ogr leavin cuz of logics ways to swerves collosal fuck up to ledgirls lying and misreprestation of her product... hopefully logic starts to pick things up cuz the buildings bout to come down!!! :smoke

I don't read all the threads here ,I understand all of the debacles SS is talking about EXCEPT this Ledgirl thing ,what's the debate ?

she says the rock ,but they suck ,ORRR??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's just the tip of the iceberg, Dynamite. She went as far as to basically call out ALL farmers here and said that we, as a group, apparently don't know how to grow.

I wept when I read it.

Dynamite

Dynamite

what about those LED's Erik Biksa was preaching about on youtube ,on the urban grower show ?

no one on the farm rocking a LED a show with crazy results ? Or at minimum as good as people rocking 600's?

I am very new to even reading about Led's ..always thought it was gonna be another 10yrs before they had it figured

M

mrdizzle

a lil birdie told me someone is going to drop a huge bomb on LEDgirl and whats really going on with this company very soon so stay tuned

southstreets

southstreets

thats def good news to my ears!! im tired of all the bullshit goin on here!!!

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

You guys should be posting these comments on http://advancedinvalid.com/hydro-grow-led-lightsledgirl-scam since this thread will probably be deleted like the last one.

Tex you are the one responsible for allowing people on your forum to get screwed over by ledgirl? By deleting posts and threads you are also helping lies spread. Ban yourself if you have been involved in this okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom