Hydro Girl LED | FINAL DISCUSSION | Non DELETED POSTS

• Thread starter motta-tokka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeropercentthc

I'm simply mentioning the fact that there have been plenty of grow threads with these lights. Again, were those posters being fraudulent? Or is this post going to just get more stupid, childish replies that have nothing to do with the topic...

If there are a bunch more grow threads showing bad results, I'd like to see them too. I'm just saying, I haven't, and instead of helping, I get insulted for no good reason.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I'm simply mentioning the fact that there have been plenty of grow threads with these lights. Again, were those posters being fraudulent? Or is this post going to just get more stupid, childish replies that have nothing to do with the topic...

If there are a bunch more grow threads showing bad results, I'd like to see them too. I'm just saying, I haven't, and instead of helping, I get insulted for no good reason.

sure sure whatever Cameron

A

antimatter

http://i244.invalid.com/albums/gg12/ChrisCBX/Funny%20Pics/he-aint-even-mad.jpg

A

andytoker

i can understand the shitstorm and all, but all the jibes and slamming about gender change makes some folks look like prejudiced narrow minded bigots.

also, for the sake of objectivity, if you cant grow good plants under good quality LED's then you should blame your skills and not the lights. ive grown under just about everything, LED, HPS, Tubes, cfl - and LED's, watt for watt used, work just fine.

and, just saying, but ive never seen anyone claim to have paid for a light from HG and not recieved it? anyone??

B

Bobby Smith

i can understand the shitstorm and all, but all the jibes and slamming about gender change makes some folks look like prejudiced narrow minded bigots.

also, for the sake of objectivity, if you cant grow good plants under good quality LED's then you should blame your skills and not the lights. ive grown under just about everything, LED, HPS, Tubes, cfl - and LED's, watt for watt used, work just fine.

and, just saying, but ive never seen anyone claim to have paid for a light from HG and not recieved it? anyone??

Just like rapes, I think a lot of the people who got scammed have probably not reported it because they've been threatened by LED"IT".

For all those coming on hear defending "it", to not see a clear pattern of behavior and fraud going back to her car parts days is pretty laughable and really makes me think that you're all "it" using a different screen name.

A

andytoker

well bobby, if im LEDGirl under a different screen name then at least give me some credit for forward thinking - because i joined this forum 18 months ago. :D

im not actually defending anyone - just looking for the truth - and the fact is i have never read of anyone having paid for a light and not recieved it. you are welcome to come up with a theory like you have. my theory is this - whatever her previous business exploits may or may not have been - that she isnt ripping anyone off for LED light units or we would have heard about it.

just trying to be objective about it all.

B

Bobby Smith

I'm pretty sure they make you wait years before they give the final "snip", so if trannies are good at anything I'd have to believe it's planning.

And you need to do some more research on this matter, IMO - the evidence of her misdeeds is fairly overwhelming.

A

andytoker

you seem to know an awful lot about this sex change thing bobby - is that from experience? ;)

why do you hate trannies so much?

if you really want to state your case then you should stick what is relevant. all this hating on trannies/sex change, and the way that people are trying to use this controversy to 'prove' that LED's dont work just makes it look like a witch hunt against gender change and LED's in general.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Andy, I don't know that the transsexual issue will be separated from the business practices issue, but I sincerely hope it will be in the future. I agree with you, not only is it not salient but it's essentially engendering more hatred towards others, most of whom are likely absolutely NOT deserving.

That said, I understand it's extremely expensive, and I'm not talking about just the surgery, either. The psychological testing and therapy, that's where it probably starts to really ring up (outside the surgery itself). Again though, not salient and nothing to do with what's happening here.

Are you asking me more questions because you actually want the answers, or what? I've answered your questions and stand by my answers.

Have I insulted you? If so, how so? By stating my opinion and holding firm? How are my replies childish?

I will not make any claims about anyone else's grows except to politely decline the offer of that bud. I also stand firm in the assertion that if someone fails growing well using LEDs but has had previous successes under their belt when using other lighting then we cannot simply dismiss the grower as having poor skills.
Agreed, but this natural-born female really, SERIOUSLY resented the fact that she was essentially being painted with the same brush because LEDThing was presenting itself as female. It's a man's world and women already have an uphill battle, especially in the business world, as it is.
Ah, now there is the rub. That's what I've read most often by the LED-advocates if someone has trouble--it's their growing skills that are called into question. Yet, the same person can grow just fine using HIDs. That makes the argument that it's the grower very, very disingenuous and belies the truth.
Then you should do a little more reading. Because it's much worse than just not receiving a light.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Right had enough complaints....

This thread is now closed. Subject has run its course and people are starting to get very personal. Whether LEDgirl is a transgender, cross dresser or fuckin scientologist... it does not pertain to ANYTHING to do with cultivation of cannabis. And I for one have other things in my life to interest me rather than getting hung up on someone's sexual preferences. Esp someone I am never ever going to meet.

IF you have a problem with this then PM me or Logic and explain why we should allow such blatant breeches of our TOU's.

True colours are being shown in this thread and to say I am affiliated with a site which has members that are so full of hatred and such negativity is just depressing and sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom