Hydro Permafrost T5 HO lights

• Thread starter deadcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deadcat

deadcat

All the way brother. Shit looks fire. Deep emerald is the best color you can have at this point and you sure have that. Just threw a pic up in mine of my finished product. Hope your grow goes all the way and busts that room open.

Hell yeah, thanks. Starting to smell pretty good too. I get a really nice whiff when i open the tent.

Also, just noticed another female today, that's 3/0 (Female/nothing yet) so far, looking real good, even if the other 3 are males, it really wouldn't matter too much at this point. Starting to think seeds are fem'd.

deadcat

deadcat

And just like that, I look in the tent today and the other 3 are female! 6/0 Female, not bad. These are getting pretty damn tall too. they're almost 2 times as big as when I started flowering (2 weeks ago tomorrow) I might need to plan on training them to be tilted or some kind of LST. But then again, one of them has started the formation of buds so I think the vertical growth is slowing down/stopping (hopefully).

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Train them bitches down. That way all the buds are uniform and large.

K

KlasixKat

Just finished reading the whole grow log from start to finish so far. Wicked job you've done. I love the fact the nute burned babes turned out to be so fucking gorgeous. Might have to come to you for some tips when me and my buddy start our grow house when I move to Cali. Chicago sucks imo. I want to grow so bad. These seeds are calling my name haha.

deadcat

deadcat

Train them bitches down. That way all the buds are uniform and large.

Yeah, I was looking around the tent, looks like it should do if needed.

Just finished reading the whole grow log from start to finish so far. Wicked job you've done. I love the fact the nute burned babes turned out to be so fucking gorgeous. Might have to come to you for some tips when me and my buddy start our grow house when I move to Cali. Chicago sucks imo. I want to grow so bad. These seeds are calling my name haha.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Thought they were gonners for a little bit in the beginning. Hopefully I'll have some good flowering pics up here within the next couple of weeks. I'll be posting my weekly pics tonight too. Yeah, let me know if you ever need some tips man. You know where to find me :rollj:.

deadcat

deadcat

Picture sets of the plants are in chronological order (as always)

Week 10 (Flower Week 02) - All

10-01.JPG
10-02.JPG
10-03.JPG
10-04.JPG
10-05.JPG
10-06.JPG

Week 10 (Flower Week 02) - Single Plant

10-07.JPG
10-08.JPG
10-09.JPG
10-10.JPG
10-11.JPG
10-12.JPG

Starting to notice buds developing on 3 of the plants at the top. Thinking about changing light cycles every 2 weeks to gradually add more dark.

deadcat

deadcat

12/12 all the way IMHO.

Just read that although it will speed up the process it would affect the yield (will be reduced). I'll keep it the same for now but a good tactic to use if the clones start getting too big and need to be moved in the bloom room.

:character0029: Buds starting to develop on all the plants now too btw. :character0029:

deadcat

deadcat

new bud growth things looking good, still getting couple dying leaves a day on the bottom so I started looking into the bloom big feeding schedule and see I'm not supposed to use it as a stand alone (like it implied when I bought it) but should be used with tiger bloom, so I bought a bottle off ebay today from a seller here in CA, hope it gets here soon.

deadcat

deadcat

still no tiger bloom, based on tracking number it should be here tomorrow. I added some of the grow nutes to give it something (2 days ago), it was getting a bit pale with several yellowing leaves. The nutes made it a great shade of green, the yellow leaves turned an nice shiny green color too... Close one IMO. Then when Tiger Bloom gets her I'll start it on that, they look really health now (not too dark, not too light!).

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

A small splash of urine will give them all they need, I know it sounds dirty but it is extremely healthy for the plants. Never trust a bottle. Always do your homework. Those bloom ferts are all mollasses so just get some blackstrap and use that too.

deadcat

deadcat

A small splash of urine will give them all they need, I know it sounds dirty but it is extremely healthy for the plants. Never trust a bottle. Always do your homework. Those bloom ferts are all mollasses so just get some blackstrap and use that too.

Good to remember for next time, Tiger Bloom just arrived today though.

Plants looking REALLY good from the grow nutes, almost don't want to add any thing now, but will be adding the Tiger Bloom nutes at 1/8th of recommended strength for now. We'll see how they look tomorrow, will go at 1/4th strength next time/week when I do my bi-monthly flush. Shit was real acidic too, would have been fucked w/o a PH test kit!!

deadcat

deadcat

Week 11 (Flower Week 03) - All

11-01.JPG
11-02.JPG
11-03.JPG
11-04.JPG
11-05.JPG
11-06.JPG

Notice in the last pic a piece of dental floss was used to tie one plant to another to stop it from tilting (upper right plant). Also, I noticed with the way this light is, even as the plants get taller they just go around it, probably won't need any LST after all.

Week 11 (Flower Week 03) - Single Plant

11-07.JPG
11-08.JPG
11-09.JPG
11-10.JPG
11-11.JPG
11-12.JPG

Buds are getting bigger and bigger every day. From a top view you can see several of the sprouts made their way directly under the light, with a couple buds at the top of each one.

Left Side, Top View

11-TOP_VIEW.JPG

Starting to show frost (thc crystals) on leaves now too.

deadcat

deadcat

Week 12 (Flower Week 04) - All

12-01.JPG
12-02.JPG
12-03.JPG
12-04.JPG
12-05.JPG
12-06.JPG

Week 12 (Flower Week 04) - Single Plant/Top View

12-07.JPG
12-08.JPG
12-09.JPG
12-10.JPG
12-11.JPG
12-12.JPG

LST Was needed after all

12-LST.JPG

Also Uploaded a another video to Megaupload:

CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD HD VIDEO OF WEEK 12 PROGRESS

Got some dental floss and went to work, had to cut the floss and tie them down more each day so far, they keep growing from under the bend/lst, pain in the ass, but manageable so far. Prob only about 4 weeks to go too, one of the plants had the top almost break off when doing the flush today, bent completely in half but still connected with a kink (didn't even do LST on that one!), a little duct tape around it for now actually fixed that right up, we'll see how it does though, Prob just leave the duct tape on till next flush, that should be enough time. NeoMarius wasn't lying about them busting out of the tent, lol.

Quick update on the air purifier, been working great. Was even able to have the maintenance guy come over to fix some things without any concern for smell (it's legal and all just don't want to have to get into all that if I don't need to). Even sucks in smoke as I'm smoking, good investment for apartment living.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Great grow journal, I've been after this cut for a year now very hard to find.. What brand air purifier are you using?

deadcat

deadcat

Great grow journal, I've been after this cut for a year now very hard to find.. What brand air purifier are you using?

Thanks, strain has a good smell to it also, like a box of fruit loops or fruity pebbles. About the air purifier, I have a Honeywell air purifier for 390 sq ft, comes w/carbon filter too. Posted pics a couple pages back if you wanted to take a look.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I'm on a iPad and sometimes it don't show all the pics,lol, I use a vaportek4000, no carbon filters, 1200sq ft house, full to the max, and can't smell a damn thing, worth every penny

deadcat

deadcat

I'm on a iPad and sometimes it don't show all the pics,lol, I use a vaportek4000, no carbon filters, 1200sq ft house, full to the max, and can't smell a damn thing, worth every penny

Nice!

Cut off all the underdeveloped bottom shoots (prob about bottom 1/9th on about 2-3 of the plants), left fan leaves. Didn't seem like they were going anywhere, just wasting resources. Did some research and decided chopping would be the way to go.

deadcat

deadcat

Week 13 (Flower Week 05) - All

13-01.JPG
13-02.JPG
13-03.JPG
13-04.JPG
13-05.JPG
13-06.JPG

Week 13 (Flower Week 05) - Single Plant/Top View

13-07.JPG
13-08.JPG
13-09.JPG
13-10.JPG
13-111.JPG
13-121.JPG

LST Progress

LST-01.JPG

LST-02.JPG

(accidental super crop, started facing up same day, started getting bigger next day, worked out good!)

Top Cola

Top_Cola.JPG

Been getting cold as FUCK outside at night lately, temps have been down about 10-15 degrees within the last couple weeks... Going to see how the 400w HPS does w/temps, hopefully I can finish flowering it like that.

Lookin MUCH brighter in there now. :yes

-Just a quick update, HPS 400w working good so far, temps never got above 78.8F :yes

deadcat

deadcat

Needs to created another page already, pain in the ass waiting for pics to load!

Top Bottom