Hydro Permafrost T5 HO lights

• Thread starter deadcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deadcat

deadcat

Doing an excellent job brother, Glad we could turn it arround. Hey hit my journal huh, havent seen ya in a while and my babes are dealing with trauma but doing quite well. Again, the girls look real clean and very healthy. Congrats.

Thanks man, to be honest if you hadn't told me to just use plain water, those plants would have been burnt all to hell from me just trying to get a low dose of nutes instead of using none. Plus the misting was a great tip, I'll have to stop by your thread and check it out.

I should also add that on 4 of the plants there are signs of pre-flower, I believe female (1 is def female) but can't be sure, still too small. on 1 it has the hair so I know, female. The other 3 are showing extra stipule looking thing no hair, under microscope they look like an elongated triangle, no oval or circular shapes, no ball on stick, so hopefully these pop out hairs. The other 2 are the ones in the back so I'll examine them when I change out the water.

Gonna take 6 clones from these, at the end of next week before I start flowering. I have a Shark Attack seed that just sprouted (thanks Attitude ) should be able to get in another round of permafrost with those clones just in time for some shark attack clones to come out. Shark Attack is gonna be a Mom plant until I get some Colloidal Silver to seed one of the clones it makes.

deadcat

deadcat

IDK about this 600w, I'm testing it out and with an it's making the tent ~100F. I'm gonna be running it at night so it'll be cooler but still. Even w/CO2 Greenpads it'll be WAY too hot. I'm downgrading to 250w-400w (multi-watt) at the end of next week, will have to start the first week of flower with bloom bulb T5's.

deadcat

deadcat

Yesterday I switched out 2 of the Veg bulbs (out of 4) for 2 Bloom bulbs, keeping at 24hr light cycle still until weekend, then will have all 4 bloom bulbs and switch to 12/12, ordering new HPS ballast/bulb on Friday, once it arrives will switch to that. Another definite female pre-flower too btw on the retard plant.

deadcat

deadcat

Week 8 - All

08_-_01.JPG
08_-_02.JPG
08_-_03.JPG
08_-_04.JPG
08_-_05.JPG
08_-_06.JPG

Week 8 - Single Plant

08_-_07.JPG
08_-_08.JPG
08_-_09.JPG
08_-_10.JPG
08_-_11.JPG
08_-_12.JPG

Week 8 - Clones

08_-_Clones.JPG
08_-_Clones2.JPG

Have a CO2 greanpad in the center.

about half way through put in the bloom bulbs that's why the light looks different in the later pics. Starting Flowering cycle tonight.

deadcat

deadcat

Looks like you got your shit down now bro. Sweet growth.

Thanks man, started flower cycle today so lights will be on in about 30 mins, kinda anxious to check them out because I switched nutes to flower nutes, wanna make sure I didn't burn them, the ratio is much different on the new nutes. directions say to give them a lot more.

Figure I got about 2 months to go now, hopefully.

Edit -
Just checked them, look great, have that shiny light green color on the new growth on the top, pointing upward toward light also!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Ill be needing some pictures in tight on the cuchina's make sure there arent any issues from previous stress but the emerald color theyve turned is my favorite time.

deadcat

deadcat

Ill be needing some pictures in tight on the cuchina's make sure there arent any issues from previous stress but the emerald color theyve turned is my favorite time.

Here's a close up I got with my 1080p camera, took a while to get the lighting and focus.

Close-up.JPG

New shade of green is looking pretty good to me, think they really like the new bloom ferts.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good dc! That is some nice green foliage u got there. Come by my tga grow. Got some new pics up of week6 of flower.

deadcat

deadcat

Lookin good dc! That is some nice green foliage u got there. Come by my tga grow. Got some new pics up of week6 of flower.

Thanks man. Gonna have to check it out! Flowering pics are the best.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice thread and happy plants deadcat! Looking forward to more eye candy during bloom... :flower

deadcat

deadcat

Picture sets of the plants are in chronological order (as always)

Week 9 (Flower Week 01) - All

09-01.JPG
09-03.JPG
09-05.JPG
09-07.JPG
09-09.JPG
09-11.JPG

Week 9 (Flower Week 01) - 1080p Group Shot

10-1080-Group.JPG

Week 9 (Flower Week 01) - Single Plant

09-02.JPG
09-04.JPG
09-06.JPG
09-08.JPG
09-10.JPG
09-12.JPG

Week 9 - Clones

09-Clones.JPG

Air Purifier (Has HEPA filter & Carbon filter)

09-13.JPG
09-14.JPG

New Air Purifier and HPS lights came today, the HPS 250 seems perfect, temps stable at ~80F-85F. Air purifier makes the room smell really clean, it's good.

Some of the bottom leaves are falling off, can this happen in first week of flower? Or did I use too much flowering nutes? I replaced about 8 cups of solution from the res w/water to be safe. They still look really good, nothing to be concerned about. Last pic is w/HPS light that's why there is such a big difference... Way more light!!! :character0029:

some new growth on clones too btw.

deadcat

deadcat

Looking good there bud. I like the air purifier.

Thanks man, yeah it makes my room smell really fresh, even after smoking up a storm, after like 5 mins the room smells fresh again. I'll give you guys an update on how the room smells when the plants are in full flowering. Pretty sure it will work great for the smell at that time too, but we'll see.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
R u gonna run t5 all the way thru flower or get a hps in there? Good luck either way. I got those pics up bro. Come on by the garden.

deadcat

deadcat

R u gonna run t5 all the way thru flower or get a hps in there? Good luck either way. I got those pics up bro. Come on by the garden.

Yeah, just switched to 250w HPS (have 250/400w ballast and both 250/400 lights) temps with the 250 are sitting between 80-85F so I think it's good for now, if I find a way to cool it more, can go w/400w.

deadcat

deadcat

Noticed another definite female, that makes 2 for sure, no males so far. Lets hope the other 4 are female too. I heard the males show first so I'm hoping this is a good sign.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

All the way brother. Shit looks fire. Deep emerald is the best color you can have at this point and you sure have that. Just threw a pic up in mine of my finished product. Hope your grow goes all the way and busts that room open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom