hydrofarm aach50 aint watercooling

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

I set it at 66 and it went to 79 and I shut down. no disrespect dr gt.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Sounds like its time for a new one bud.. And there really pricey too.. I dread the day i gotta replace mine but its coming sooner rather then later.. How long have u owned the one giving u problems?

sixstring

sixstring

hey donkeydon,are you running your nutes through the chiller or are you using a closed loop coil in your res?i have read of guys using a closed loop coil setup and using some antifreeze mixed with water in the coil,could be what you need.im still insure what size pump your using to move water and wonder if the water is just not getting run through the chiller fast enough and then freezing your coil.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

When I used the coil it was less efficient then just pumping right into the rez

The temp gauges on those things are garbage. Do you have a thermometer in the rez somewhere?

D

donkeydon

500ppms and 5.9ph /water66/ new 1/2 hp went from 67 to 79. they are eating. dr gt im runinning through my chiller.

D

donkeydon

sorry dr. I forgot your q .its real old about 6 months.lolllll. oh yeah and wait 5 days for a turn around.what a joke/glad I had 3 chillers or id be fucked

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Donk did u get a figure out what was wrong with your chiller?

D

donkeydon

hey dawg///after 10 days.lol.all aqua ativa said was they will send a new one.i think they look a lil stupid. 2 chillers in a row didn't work.theb 1/4 hp is still kikin azz

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

can you feel the the compressor kick on when the chiller was running? its a deeper sound than the fan sounds. Are you able to see the coil? is it clean on both sides? cause if that's dirty that will cause it to freeze up.

D

donkeydon

felt the heat coming out .that's it. a lot of water was puddling. couldn't see the coil.will checkout the next one

Latest posts

Top Bottom