HydroGen Pro Water Cooled Co2 Generator ??

• Thread starter Organica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

There is another way to get CO² out of natural gas... and the byproduct is more interesting than just a bit of heat. I'm digging into fuel cells... wouldn't it be fun to screw in a gas line to a new 'furnace'- and then plug lights into it?

Organica

Organica

The hydrogen pro does natural gas and propane, but on there youtube videos it says if you live in Cali Colorado and a couple other states the natural gas option wont work, because in those states there pressure is below average or something.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The hydrogen pro does natural gas and propane, but on there youtube videos it says if you live in Cali Colorado and a couple other states the natural gas option wont work, because in those states there pressure is below average or something.

Weird, because natural gas ranges, dryers, furnaces and hot water heaters all work just fine here.

Organica

Organica

Weird, because natural gas ranges, dryers, furnaces and hot water heaters all work just fine here.

Thats what I was thinking when I saw the video, I knew all the other gas appliances had to work in those states, you must need a shit load of pressure to use this piece of shit Co2 machine. Well off to get a better one.

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Yea but dont you have to run hose from it ? And can you plug them into a controller?? I always thought tanks were for closet grows Ill have to look into it. I have Sentineals (spelling) best environmental controller, it has co2, ac, heat, humidity, ect ect. I just wanted to get the best burner I could by. how does the tank system work? And do you have to refill them constantly, Temps are very low 80's and rooms are 12 x 12. Thanks.

Hey yo. I run tanks in 6x12 flower. You just need a regulator with cord that plugs right into controller. Less than $100. I get the large tanks at welding store, 175lb I think for $36, and 1 tank lasts a month with no heat or fuss. I doubt your beating $36 a month with burner and added ac. No hoses. Just let regulator nipple spew and fans mix it into room. Hardest part is moving heavy ass tanks. If you have trusted friend to help, no problem. If not, go for the 125lb. 20lb way to small.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey yo. I run tanks in 6x12 flower. You just need a regulator with cord that plugs right into controller. Less than $100. I get the large tanks at welding store, 175lb I think for $36, and 1 tank lasts a month with no heat or fuss. I doubt your beating $36 a month with burner and added ac. No hoses. Just let regulator nipple spew and fans mix it into room. Hardest part is moving heavy ass tanks. If you have trusted friend to help, no problem. If not, go for the 125lb. 20lb way to small.

Preach. I swear a 20 can go in a couple of days!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well...I have a umbilical hernia....so no 125's for me. I get my propane for $16, and my Marey's kill about 85% of the heat normally associated with burning propane....and I don't pay for water. One tank of propane lasts me about 3 weeks on a 4k. I ran straight co2 for a couple of runs, and I hated how often I was filling them up. Not to mention the obviousness of toting around a co2 tank. I don't feel nearly as paranoid carrying a propane tank.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I love mine. I've had 3, one took a crap after 4 years and 3 moves.
Now I run one on each side of my flip flop. Drain to waste is the way to go for sure.
I just have them plugged into cycle timers for 2 1/2 mins on and 15 mins off. Works great.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I love mine. I've had 3, one took a crap after 4 years and 3 moves.
Now I run one on each side of my flip flop. Drain to waste is the way to go for sure.
I just have them plugged into cycle timers for 2 1/2 mins on and 15 mins off. Works great.

You should spring for a meter so you know where your levels are, or get a controller so you can set them.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I set my timing cycle with a meter.
I also have one in my rooms to keep an eye on levels, but with my timer method it keeps my levels where I want them and uses less gas than with a controller.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I set my timing cycle with a meter.
I also have one in my rooms to keep an eye on levels, but with my timer method it keeps my levels where I want them and uses less gas than with a controller.

You've got this on lock, then.. nice!

Top Bottom