Hydrolab grow tents

• Thread starter shadrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shadrack

Any one got or every used one of these - look a little cheap - anyone any experience

S

shadrack

cheers ripz - oh thats not good - ive got a weird space.
about 165cm W x 75cm D x 160 H anyone got any ideas for a tent

F

FastForward

DR60 will fit in there...or a DR60 Wide (120 x 60 x 160). Company is Secret Jardin. Great tents....ask anyone who uses them.....great quality....reliable....etc

Alternatively you CAN cut the poles down at a last ditch resort - I did - but it creates slack in the sides and reduces your internal grow space. Not recommended unless desperate. Better idea to build...I wouldn't cut one down again if I faced the same decision....but if you do, use a shelf to keep the sides from sucking in.

F

frankie-smiles

Try Progrow.co.uk, they have the 120 x 60 x 160 tent, should leave just enought space around the tent for some air flow as well. DR tents are very good, even the street version is good.

S

shadrack

ty frankie - ill have a look - cant find the dr60 wide anywhere

S

shadrack

found it guys - what kinda lighting you reacon for the wide one

F

frankie-smiles

Well I've got a 400 cooltube in a DR60 street for veg and it rocks. :muscle Gonna try flowering in it soon just to see how much i can get outta it. I also ran a 600 cooltube in a DR120 and it made real fat dense buds, sorta shocked me how fat they were cuz i wanted to put a 1000 in there lol. As long as you have a good air exchange a 600 would be good, in a wing stylee reflector too spread the light out a bit, should be good to go.

S

shadrack

cheers - height will be 160cm - im gona try and get as much in as possible prob get 18 x 6.5ltr pots on tray, will just fit - hoping to veg for 3 wk then flip - do ya 6.5 ltr would be ok - oh growing in coco

F

frankie-smiles

Sounds good to me. Looks like you have a plan!:cool0010:

F

frankie-smiles

Yeah, 2 400's would rock in that tent. Might even get 2 600's in there if you are feeling brave lol.

S

shadrack

if a 600w covers 1.2sqm then i could prob get away with just the one a wing style as the tent is 1.2 x 0.6 which is less than 1.2sqm - for yield do you think it would be better with the 6.5ltr - or more smaller ones - how long could i veg for in 6.5ltr b4 having to flip

This has to be focused on yield chaps

F

frankie-smiles

Wouldn't wanna veg em too long, are they cuts? If so a couple of weeks from a good rooted clone ,maybe 3-4 if topped or trained a tiny bit if thats your thing. Get a nice even canopy and fat yields a plenty my friend.:clapping

S

shadrack

not from cuts - no mother - just trying to get best yield - am in uk - getting confused now. Not used d.w.c and quite used to coco now - what about LST

B

BoogerGreen

I know this thread is old, but I have been looking at the hydrolab tents and am almost considering getting one, but there isnt much input on this site about them and their quality compared to Dark Rooms? Anyone?

Top Bottom