Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Has anyone tried using Life in AACT? I usually use the OGBiowar in my brews, but think I might give some life a shot.

I'd be interested to hear how this works out...do you have a decent microscope to do side by side comparisons?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Actually he doesn't. Neither do I. You would think I was a Rep by the way I talk about HR products, hell I got a message from someone the other day THANKING me because since I started this thread.....he became a Rep for them.

I weigh out my HD, shine, and life in to little baggies and I am done........I spend about 2 hours and the entire RUN is weighed out and ready to go. I have 5 different projects going on right now. If I had to sit their and buy salts and weigh shit out for each project I would have NO TIME. At one point I was really close to going the raw salt direction, but the simplicity of V+B is what sold me.

Not trying to be a jerk Spectre. This thread is for people who use Hydroponic Research products. There are threads dedicated to salts and making your own nutes. Please feel free to share in them and not trash talk HR.
@specter I believe I am the only Rep on here for V+B
They only have literally a couple of us and they are mostly on IG.
The whole thing is about simplicity and results.
I get discounts and pass those along to anyone.

Spectre

Spectre

@specter I believe I am the only Rep on here for V+B
They only have literally a couple of us and they are mostly on IG.
The whole thing is about simplicity and results.
I get discounts and pass those along to anyone.

I get it. It's simple. They must tell you guys to keep repeating that. They're still a business and in the end it's about profits.

I've seen @ill eagle's same setup all over their IG pages so I'd really doubt if he's not involved directly with them. Plus he seems to know everything about how their products are meant to be used. I'm not hating but you're not gonna get 100% honest answers from the people selling the product. To me it goes against what this site is about.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I get it. It's simple. They must tell you guys to keep repeating that. They're still a business and in the end it's about profits.

I've seen @ill eagle's same setup all over their IG pages so I'd really doubt if he's not involved directly with them. Plus he seems to know everything about how their products are meant to be used. I'm not hating but you're not gonna get 100% honest answers from the people selling the product. To me it goes against what this site is about.
When I went down to San Diego to pick up 75lbs of Tap.....I asked the guy working in the warehouse about Ill......and he told me that he is nothing more than a friend to the company. He does NOT work for them. Just like I don't work for them.

By this rationale of thinking.....you could say that you work for MBFerts or CHN.....but you don't. You just believe in raw salts. That's fine. Ill, myself, and loads of other people believe in V+B.

I don't get anything special from saying things about their product, other than the fact that I am helping someone......who has helped me turn out crop after crop of quality hard rock nugs.

I guess those other big name guys out there like Texas Kid and Jackmayoffer must be working for V+B as well eh?

This is a shot of some fine nuggetry that is going down in a 8k room that I am managing. The girl who is the caretaker on this......it's her FIRST run. I guarantee I could not have had her produce results like this if I had her mixing salts.
IMG 20160922 1257171

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'd be interested to hear how this works out...do you have a decent microscope to do side by side comparisons?
Nah.....I guess the only way to really tell would be by microscope or by having them tested.

Spectre

Spectre

There's guys that crush it very every nutrient line. My only point is that you don't have to pay that price to get great results. It's not rocket science either.

Sorry I only came back to the thread because someone mentioned my post. I'll back off.

Peace Celtic. Looks frosty bro:fire:

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Nah.....I guess the only way to really tell would be by microscope or by having them tested.
Yea, if we can't test it, then it's just anecdotal....I'd be surprised if the guys at HR haven't at the very least thought of this though...I wonder what they would have to say about it.

On a side note, I'm 2.5 weeks into flower on my first run with V+B and I'm loving the results so far. The veg was a bit slow, but super healthy and strong as they round into the 3rd week of flower. I'm really excited to see the frost already starting on the developing sugar leaves.

DenBloom

DenBloom

Alright, guys, I've come back after dealing with a batch of Critical Masses that gave me a serious run for my money after having them moved from 2 different spots to their final resting place, my 4k test room. Long story short they were seriously locked out (possibly due to over aggressive VEGBloom Feeding?, I used the RO/Soft as a rep told me to do so regarding my tap being ideal for 3 of their bases). In a pinch I Gave them Veganic Special Sauce (pre-mixed Tea) which made them look a little better, then I started them on a schedule of maxibloom (yes i know it's a bloom booster and yes i know they are ultimately owned by Monsanto, but I've had the bag of powder since before that happened lol) but at one teaspoon per gal it is pretty close to the Lucas formula. Some of you guys told me VB could be a really aggressive feeder in veg so that's why I eased off. NOW I want to go back to VB That I am 3 weeks into flower, the stretch is done, and they seem to be needing more food. Any thoughts as to whether they might like the VB now? I've read that you can easily switch them back to VB during flower. Delta 10 Cubes with FloraFlex Subsurface T Drippers, fed 4 times a day. Sorry for the long post.

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

There's guys that crush it very every nutrient line. My only point is that you don't have to pay that price to get great results. It's not rocket science either.

Sorry I only came back to the thread because someone mentioned my post. I'll back off.

Peace Celtic. Looks frosty bro:fire:

Why every time a new and improved product comes along and gains speed, everyone is so quick to point fingers at blah blah blah you're a representative for the company.

This is like watching JACK get roasted for showing his results with Aptus, and look where he took his crew to present day...they crush.

If you don't like V+B just go to your other salts thread, this string is now being corroded by trolls, who then take their argument and throw it away when they can't argue and point fingers anymore.

My 2 cents, peace.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Fellow VB enthusiasts....I'm setting up a small veg/seedling/clone/mother room just in case I find that diamond in the rough out there. I'm going to be VERY picky about keeping a mother plant for very long because my space is extremely limited. I have never kept a mother before, so I was wondering if anyone has used VB to feed mothers? If not, is there any particular feeding regiment you use with mothers? Any advice/threads/articles I should read? Thanks in advance.

H

Henny2319

View attachment 649212 View attachment 649213 View attachment 649214 everything grown with veg bloom HD with weekly tea and a lil sea green. photo is Dubble OG from therealcannarado (legend og x sour dubb)

Hey timmy,! and everyone please dont mind me i been searching for hours in these threads about a feeding schedual when using veg+bloom, how often do you feed with veg+bloom in veg and bloom stages? Is it every watering every other watering or which is it? looks like you had really good results what was your method when using if you dont mind sharing? i know am completely random but any advice would help.
Thanks

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey timmy,! and everyone please dont mind me i been searching for hours in these threads about a feeding schedual when using veg+bloom, how often do you feed with veg+bloom in veg and bloom stages? Is it every watering every other watering or which is it? looks like you had really good results what was your method when using if you dont mind sharing? i know am completely random but any advice would help.
Thanks
the choice of nutrient usually dosnt change the way you grow i.e. peat, coco, hydro

so if you are growing in peat based media then you would feed the way you would otherwise
in coco i feed with every watering 3x a day
in hydro....well self explanitory

so if you are asking for a peat based substrate then it would be the same as any other nutrient in a peat based substrate

if that makes sense

all veg+bloom is........is a micronized dry nutrient powder
no differ than any bottled nute
just without the added water and plastic bottle

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Fellow VB enthusiasts....I'm setting up a small veg/seedling/clone/mother room just in case I find that diamond in the rough out there. I'm going to be VERY picky about keeping a mother plant for very long because my space is extremely limited. I have never kept a mother before, so I was wondering if anyone has used VB to feed mothers? If not, is there any particular feeding regiment you use with mothers? Any advice/threads/articles I should read? Thanks in advance.
I keep my mom's in straight coco, and in smart pots. I feed them with a blend of tap and hd at 4 grams per gallon unless they start looking hungry. I should also add that I do not water til runoff, as I use blumats on them.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I keep my mom's in straight coco, and in smart pots. I feed them with a blend of tap and hd at 4 grams per gallon unless they start looking hungry. I should also add that I do not water til runoff, as I use blumats on them.

Thanks for the info sir!! I might look into getting a blumat style system as well. Looks like they'd help simplify keeping mothers.

Top Bottom