Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm at around 1350-1400 and the top leaves are still getting yellow, is it Nute deficiency? should I bump it a notch? Btw I vegged for 8 weeks in a cold environment to get them to stay short and branch out, then vegged for another 4 weeks in reg growing environment so the root system is pretty strong by the time I flower..
The VERY top leaves (new growth) is yellow?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yes, they are 5days in bloom... I'm a newbie this is my very first grow but did lots n lots of reading n research so sorry for the dumb questions I'm still learning everyday
It's environmental FB, make sure you're monitoring your 'lights off' conditions. 5-10F cooler and make sure the humidity isn't sky-rocketing.

FarmerBoy

FarmerBoy

It's environmental FB, make sure you're monitoring your 'lights off' conditions. 5-10F cooler and make sure the humidity isn't sky-rocketing.
Dam Hopefully that was the problem. Lights on temps between 76-80 off is around 67-70 humidity is under 50%

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yes, they are 5days in bloom... I'm a newbie this is my very first grow but did lots n lots of reading n research so sorry for the dumb questions I'm still learning everyday
The ONLY Dumb questions .....are the ones people are afraid to ask! No need to apologize.

Like ill said, some strains new growth will be light at first and then darken up on ya.

Also, to add to what Gr33nleaf said, keeping the temps within 10 degrees during lights off will help to keep the plant from stretching so much.

I actually let my humidity spike a bit at night for the first two weeks, then I start dropping it when the buds start to form up a bit.

FarmerBoy

FarmerBoy

So I'm in week 2, 1st day of flower at 1400 ppm with barely little burnt tips using vb RO with life, how much of the shine should I add once the flower starts bloomin ?

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

Shine should always be at 1g to 5g of base. Don't do 2 g and no need to lower your base.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Shine should always be at 1g to 5g of base. Don't do 2 g and no need to lower your base.
Just curious why you say don't go to 2g?

I ramp up from .5 g a gallon once I see flowers, to 2 grams a gallon over a 2 week time period, then run at 2 for a few weeks then ramp down and hit them with MOAB.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Best bloom recipe from week 7 on, you have to recirc to get all the root juice back in your Rez, per 50 gal drum; 100 grams HD, 50g Shine, 10g +life, ph to 5.8, recirc, top off, bone dry, recirc, top off etc
Swole

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Best bloom recipe from week 7 on, you have to recirc to get all the root juice back in your Rez, per 50 gal drum; 100 grams HD, 50g Shine, 10g +life, ph to 5.8, recirc, top off, bone dry, recirc, top off etc
Swole

would let us know your feed schedule?

Maybe a week or two before flower till week 6 in flower.

ill eagle

ill eagle

would let us know your feed schedule?

Maybe a week or two before flower till week 6 in flower.

.2 ec VB pH 5.5 - soak cloning plugs
5g/gal VB with 1g/5gal +LIFE ph 5.8 - out the dome under t5s
Push every 4-5 days
5-6g/gal from flip 12s - end of stretch
5g/gal VB with 1g/gal Shine ph 5.6 - till hairs start withering
Use run off, topped off with RO water ph 5.8 - end

Small adjustments for cheese and some lighter feeders

This works for most of the formulas in most mediums

When you run your irrigation make sure you blow thru any old stagnant solution in your medium.

And yes, I go hard right outta the dome, shit don't flinch

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I asked the veg bloom guys on Instagram to see if they had an updated feeding chart. They DM'd me this:

W

whocares

To users in coco doing daily and multifeeds. In flower how often are you using +size? 1x a week or more often?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

.2 ec VB pH 5.5 - soak cloning plugs
5g/gal VB with 1g/5gal +LIFE ph 5.8 - out the dome under t5s
Push every 4-5 days
5-6g/gal from flip 12s - end of stretch
5g/gal VB with 1g/gal Shine ph 5.6 - till hairs start withering
Use run off, topped off with RO water ph 5.8 - end

Small adjustments for cheese and some lighter feeders

This works for most of the formulas in most mediums

When you run your irrigation make sure you blow thru any old stagnant solution in your medium.

And yes, I go hard right outta the dome, shit don't flinch
No LIFE in Flower?
These same pH's apply to Coco? And this low of a pH have more of a detrimental effect on microbial activity?

Top Bottom