• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

Help! What does this look like to you?

Im a rookie   what is this deficiency

Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

200W full-spectrum grow light with LM301B LEDs - set at 70% at 30 inches away from canopy. PPFD is 560.

Growing medium is FFOF 70% and ProMix HP 30%.

Top dressed once with GG 4-4-4.

Z

Zill

There is no deficiency here. Your plant at that stage are growing pretty quickly and sometimes plant growth can outpace nutrient uptake.

If I am correct, the new tissue should green up. Not for nothing, but the your soil looks dry.

Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

I am taking the advice, light turned down to 60% and monitoring the new growth.

Medium looks dry but it’s deceiving. Currently using a AC Infinity watering base and testing with a moisture meter.

Thanks for the replies, ill post an update towards the end of the week.

Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

Well, I was going to wait until the end of the week to provide an update but I figured I would now, I think I found what my problem might be…

The water in my watering base was ph down from 7.2 to 6.4. I just check and it was pushing up to 7.5!! My plants been sippin on this for the past two weeks. Fml.

So I went to my local garden store and they told me to pick up some cal mag since high ph can apparently fuck with this and they said to over compensate when watering, essentially ph water down to 5.8 ish and eventually it will balance out.

Question:
1. Why would previously ph down water increase ??
2. Is cal mag worth it to keep on stand by?
3. Should I add some form of dry amendment to the soil to lower ph or go with the watering idea??

Also, I did not test the actual soil ph yet..

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks grow bros.

IMG 5502
Top Bottom