I’m in need of help

• Thread starter Fuzzynippz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Hey so I transplanted my plants the other day started with three lost one when it was transplanted 😢 but not the one looks good to me but the other 😅 they are in a 3x3 with a aglex 2000 watt led any help would be great

Im in need of help
Im in need of help 2
Im in need of help 3
Im in need of help 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

What is that, coco or soil?

You may have to dim the light a little, or raise it, judging from the larger plant. The smaller plant has some issues, but the media, pH, temperatures and what you've been feeding it would be necessary to offer up any advice.

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

The medium is miracle grow mixed with extra perilite and a pro mix blend the light is 22 inches above the bigger plant this is why the smaller one is on a upside down pot to make it closer to the light temps run a around the 28 degree mark

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

The light is a aglex 2000 w which doesn’t really run at the 2000w from what I’ve seen it’s closer to 400w

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Is that plant fixable? It’s about a month and 2 weeks behind the bigger one
Sorry for the dumb questions I’m new to indoor growing

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I don't know with you tent growers trying to grow in one pot with a dish for run off get two pots that have no holes drill holes in bottom of inner pot then can drain into other pot with a connection on side of pot at bottom stick hose on it and run it to a collect container

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
start over is probably best..
in soil or even pro mix you don’t need run off or flushing unless you made a huge mistake in feeding etc..
i never have or do,
the reason people flush etc is because they are making mistakes than compounding it with flushing etc.. (unless they are experienced) than adding this and that..
keep it simple,
my grow i never ph, don’t have a clue what’s in my tap water, no ppm no ec, never flush.. etc.. when plants have problems 95% of the time it’s human error, so it’s best to avoid errors than you don’t have to do all the stuff..
just my 3 cents from experience and the same with a couple of my friends grows who are not on here.. learning how to “read” a plant will become easy over time..
please growers don’t blast me for this 🙂
like any other industry it’s just trying to create more products to sell you that you really don’t need.. anyhoo
peace brothers and sisters

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I grow in soil and follow the same protocol as GNick. I never ph, never water to runoff, and top dress with Dr Earth amendments. I run my water through a Brita though.
Don't fertilize in soil for the first few weeks, the seedlings don't need it.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I simply let the plants grow for me and dont mess with them when theres no reason to. People often kill them with over attention.
absolutely!
something to new growers hey that’s great your starting to grow now get a new hobby and leave the plants alone!
anyhoo, we should wait for this grower to get back to us so we can get them on the road to success!

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

your light is definitely too close, all the signs are there.,
how old is the big plant?
Also isn’t the standerd distance from top of plant to the light 18 to 20 inches and I got mine at 22 inches the bigger one isn’t doing this just the smaller one and I haven’t used and kind of fertilizers just water usually filtered water

Top Bottom