• Thread starter climbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Light stress or nute burn?
Just carry on, most of us have some level of tip burn , stress in moderation makes more trichomes anyways, unless it gets worse , i would leave it

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
That does NOT look like spider mite damage. If it were, it would have a lot more white dots per leaf. Most people can visually see spider mites on the undersides of the leaves when you take a close look.
I would suggest just a little less nutrients and either move the light up 6" or dial it down 10%
Looks pretty damn good to me Climbit 🤘

C

climbit

That does NOT look like spider mite damage. If it were, it would have a lot more white dots per leaf. Most people can visually see spider mites on the undersides of the leaves when you take a close look.
I would suggest just a little less nutrients and either move the light up 6" or dial it down 10%
Looks pretty damn good to me Climbit 🤘
Dude I’m saying cause I was looking under the affected leaves and wasn’t seeing anything indicative of spider mites.

Organikz

Organikz

2 spotted spider mites. They like to start near the vein most times. They don’t start making webs until the population gets high so it’s good you don’t see webs. Start an IPM program.

B

Bdubs

Light stress or nute burn?
The tip burn is nutrient stress levels. Depending on how far down she burns the tip is indicating how over fed she is. If it is just the very tip and No progression, you have found her maximum. Only a slight tip burn, very little is the target. If you are shy on what she can handle, she won’t show any tip burn and she can take more. But burnt tips are not an indication of being healthy and balanced.

Top Bottom