• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Wow look at that! Spider farmer finally made a real light dope! 👍
Yeah man I’m loving the light so far! I also have a thread specifically focusing on that light if your interested.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

A Christmas present I made for my girl.
85B2173D DD2A 423C 871A 3540C2236875

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Added pallets with some plastic sheeting I had put on it. This will keep the plants up off the cold concrete floor plus plenty of height for when my drain away trays come.
2DD361D1 957E 4A16 ACBE 699E166512B4
541BA0BD A780 4367 B4BB 214053A1A69D

Millwright

Millwright

Added pallets with some plastic sheeting I had put on it. This will keep the plants up off the cold concrete floor plus plenty of height for when my drain away trays come.
View attachment 1200313View attachment 1200314
I have a room in my basement. I used 3/4” rigid foam board with 3/4” ply over it. Foamboard is a great insulator and vapor barrier.
Edit: makes a huge difference on the humidity levels. I used the same thing in my wife’s office/room.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I got my drain away trays in the mail the other day, they will make my life much easier. I’m still debating how to configure them and it really depends on how many females I end up with. So I’ll set it up for all 6 and if I need to change it up I will. Very excited to have an automated system for all my runoff. Big thanks to @drainaway and there amazing product.
7E091DA6 8FF4 4E8A 8791 E185C90FA03D
FA6F26E9 F6C9 44DC AA89 FE36246D6920
317C485D 060E 44F0 A063 1F4306FBD5FB
E1D4DF5E A37F 4519 86B6 EBFDE9C287CB

Krispy420

Krispy420

2 picture of the month nominations in a row? You're killin it over here dude good stuff. I am tuned in now to see how this one goes 👍

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I got my drain away trays in the mail the other day, they will make my life much easier. I’m still debating how to configure them and it really depends on how many females I end up with. So I’ll set it up for all 6 and if I need to change it up I will. Very excited to have an automated system for all my runoff. Big thanks to @drainaway and there amazing product.View attachment 1201605View attachment 1201607View attachment 1201606View attachment 1201608
Those trays are legit I had no idea they make something like that. That’s going to be super helpful.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Yeah I was worried about that and this is the biggest room I have grown in. I have a 6 inch exhaust right now but I do have a extra 8 inch inline fan I can setup just need to get ducking. As for the inlet it’s a passive with no light leaks. I can add another or go to a intake fan not sure what’s better. I also have to battle my basement being cold in the winter, kinda why I went with a passive intake. What do you think tho, I have limited experience with a room this big
Yeah it looks great :-) I also thought my would date cold in the winter with snow outside and would suffice! How wrong was I as I sit here looking at my phone shaking my head even with just one light setup of t5's is 75° in my 10 ft by 8 ft rooms I think that's the measuring something like that maybe a little smaller I'm not sure I'm not bringing out a tape measure again , I build them bigger than my originals but it stays a lot hotter in these rooms the grow room and the bud room and even with my exhaust fan which is probably 4 surely is not big enough so now I have like 4 surrounding areas still 75 degrees with one light burning it's up to 95 I hook them all up and my bug problem right now is not helping, it should have no bugs at all – –!! but life will find a way! I really do have to get it one of those small air conditioners but that's going to be more power consumption on an already taxed power bill I've had are even well I should say the warden made me change the lighting system to the off hours because they are now charging same rate as they would during Prime

time in the summer all year don't laugh now, but that's my grow room money is a big factor when you're retired... Oh my God I didn't check the date on this before I started blabbering oh well I wouldn't be out of the ordinary

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Got my drain away trays all set up and all the pvc pipe in. I’m loving them even more now super excited! Thanks to @drainaway for making this grow even better.
42AF6380 4FE3 4142 8C51 E94E9495BE2C
61F31B17 4733 4ABF B131 F01906C1789B
F4517303 200A 498E 8988 459D289E6732

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Yeah it looks great :-) I also thought my would date cold in the winter with snow outside and would suffice! How wrong was I as I sit here looking at my phone shaking my head even with just one light setup of t5's is 75° in my 10 ft by 8 ft rooms I think that's the measuring something like that maybe a little smaller I'm not sure I'm not bringing out a tape measure again , I build them bigger than my originals but it stays a lot hotter in these rooms the grow room and the bud room and even with my exhaust fan which is probably 4 surely is not big enough so now I have like 4 surrounding areas still 75 degrees with one light burning it's up to 95 I hook them all up and my bug problem right now is not helping, it should have no bugs at all – –!! but life will find a way! I really do have to get it one of those small air conditioners but that's going to be more power consumption on an already taxed power bill I've had are even well I should say the warden made me change the lighting system to the off hours because they are now charging same rate as they would during Prime
View attachment 1201878
time in the summer all year don't laugh now, but that's my grow room money is a big factor when you're retired... Oh my God I didn't check the date on this before I started blabbering oh well I wouldn't be out of the ordinary
Right now if I run my exhaust fan my humidity drops to 30% and heat is not an issue at all for me other than my heater runs way more with exhaust fan on. Also my co2 levels are higher when exhaust is off vs on so I don’t see the point to run it yet. I’m sure I will soon tho.

Oldman13

Oldman13

View attachment 1201878
time in the summer all year don't laugh now, but that's my grow room money is a big factor when you're retired... Oh my God I didn't check the date on this before I started blabbering oh well I wouldn't be out of the ordinary – – oops did I say one light fixture I meant to main lights and a couple of side lights!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Transplanted today and the plants are looking good. Silicone on the pvc for the drain away trays worked amazing, all set up and no leaks at all. I’m feeding mega crop at .8 EC right now but will be bumping it up slowly.
A7BFA4E3 A468 489F B1DC B9BDD5690415
FBBA8FD2 3C9C 4E21 87F9 AF0747EB90AB
F4F2E532 8503 4FB8 8C21 4D9D8B319A98
8600223F 2815 41B8 B868 7E38F441E901

Oldman13

Oldman13

Nice connected drain system even with that though oh, you better lift up the actual plant and look underneath it every now and then! Seriously I had no idea until I lifted up my plant ,what I was going to fine! And when I did oh my God! Even though they're so dang small scared hell out of me 😨a strange thing is how the hell did they get there??? I hope this is the right video my phone has been screwing up lately I think one of these triggers pulled inside of it and is now controlling the workings of my cell phone

maybe it's the beginning of Doctor Who's DALEK and it's all my fault for allowing such a mutant to get inside of a cell phone and begin its Siege on the entire universe exterminate, exterminate, exterminate finding its way through the time continuum ascending to all areas of the universe through wormholes

Oldman13

Oldman13

Nice connected drain system even with that though oh, you better lift up the actual plant and look underneath it every now and then! Seriously I had no idea until I lifted up my plant ,what I was going to fine! And when I did oh my God! Even though they're so dang small scared hell out of me 😨a strange thing is how the hell did they get there??? I hope this is the right video my phone has been screwing up lately I think one of these triggers pulled inside of it and is now controlling the workings of my cell phone
View attachment 1202628
maybe it's the beginning of Doctor Who's DALEK and it's all my fault for allowing such a mutant to get inside of a cell phone and begin its Siege on the entire universe exterminate, exterminate, exterminate finding its way through the time continuum ascending to all areas of the universe through wormholes
I swear I wish I could review before I send these things here most definitely that is the wrong video not sure what happened there looks like I passed out maybe one of those things climbed in my ear I was just I would upgrade their thing so I didn't use video before I send without having to leave the entire site to go look at things first

Oldman13

Oldman13

Apparently I'm having a upload problems but here's three videos of what could be crawling around in your phrase also I think you picked the wrong color you should pick black instead of white if I'm not mistaken you had white catch trays connected for your drainage they should be black otherwise you have a hell of a time seeing some of these bugs if they get there you won't even know you have them will be invisible cuz I I am noticing that a lot of them are white

Oldman13

Oldman13

Apparently I'm having a upload problems but here's three videos of what could be crawling around in your phrase also I think you picked the wrong color you should pick black instead of white if I'm not mistaken you had white catch trays connected for your drainage they should be black otherwise you have a hell of a time seeing some of these bugs if they get there you won't even know you have them will be invisible cuz I I am noticing that a lot of them are white
Take that back I just look at yours you have black ones sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom