I’m SofaKingHigh and this is my grow room

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Observationist

Observationist

Yes I would agree people do it that way and there is many ways to skin this cat. But when you flip and let it grow up to the screen your not really scroging more just using a net to support your buds. The point of scrog is to make the plant grow horizontal along the screen to get the most even light across it.
ohh ok, so for the SCROG here, let it grow to the screen, then youll start tucking branches? then flip ?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

ohh ok, so for the SCROG here, let it grow to the screen, then youll start tucking branches? then flip ?
Yes correct and then keep tucking throughout the stretch after the flip. Definitely a timing thing to fill the screen and have an even canopy. I would like about 4-6 inches above screen for the buds to grow after the stretch is over. This still is my first try at scrog but I did a lot of research on the particular way I have in my mind lol. The proof will be in the pudding I guess but I’m having fun trying something new.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Plants are looking super healthy just using mega crop 1 part nutrient. I’m feeding at .9-1.0 EC. Shout out to @Moshmen for hinting at the lights, took some adjusting and time and I have definitely got them more dialed in. No more shying away from the lights. Been letting them grow then tucking them under the screen. I removed a lot of undergrowth to clean them up and allow better air flow. Eventually I’ll trim away everything under the net so I just have a nice even canopy. Taking some practice getting use to how to tuck the branches but I’m getting better and better. I have also come to the realization I’m gonna have an extend veg time. The seeds popped out of the coco on December 10th. Some people on here count the veg weeks weird, why is beyond me I think they just want the plants to look bigger and say it’s less weeks old but you do you boo. I think if I had set my scrog screen lower it would help my veg time but I’ll have to wait until I have an automated watering system in before I go much lower due to needing room to feed and work under the screen. I definitely know something’s I’m going to change up for next round that’s for sure.
0A2FF99F B7A9 429D 902F 46CF05F0AEC7
60397C8D 5FE7 47D5 A1D6 663FFEF49BB7
8D85AC63 66B4 4DEF A9C0 46F1B5A4E030
0E3653D3 F884 4639 B09E 3E1612B053E1
CCDA6F0C D8D8 4140 9821 793DDF183624
164C955F 445E 471C 8F1E 0CB9059D7DF9
D3A6E810 67C1 402A BDD7 4B6E218B7D17
EA7564F1 7252 44E8 8531 E2D18FAC55A3

57C1E03B 137C 4397 BA6D CE0AD0E266AF
Madmax

Madmax

Looking good mate..thinking about getting those drain trays your using.they give me back a tiny bit of head room using them..very simple and effective.reasonably priced here at $35 ea .

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Plants are looking super healthy just using mega crop 1 part nutrient. I’m feeding at .9-1.0 EC. Shout out to @Moshmen for hinting at the lights, took some adjusting and time and I have definitely got them more dialed in. No more shying away from the lights. Been letting them grow then tucking them under the screen. I removed a lot of undergrowth to clean them up and allow better air flow. Eventually I’ll trim away everything under the net so I just have a nice even canopy. Taking some practice getting use to how to tuck the branches but I’m getting better and better. I have also come to the realization I’m gonna have an extend veg time. The seeds popped out of the coco on December 10th. Some people on here count the veg weeks weird, why is beyond me I think they just want the plants to look bigger and say it’s less weeks old but you do you boo. I think if I had set my scrog screen lower it would help my veg time but I’ll have to wait until I have an automated watering system in before I go much lower due to needing room to feed and work under the screen. I definitely know something’s I’m going to change up for next round that’s for sure. View attachment 1213999View attachment 1214000View attachment 1214001View attachment 1214002View attachment 1214003View attachment 1214004View attachment 1214005View attachment 1214006
Looking great! You are just getting started. I’m prepping to do another scrog/grow post. Just up potted last night. Way to go Sofa!

RavynJax

RavynJax

I did mainlining for that grow, topping them 3 times each then just lst. It was my first attempt at mainlining last grow and it wasn’t perfect but I was happy with it. Now I’m gonna try scrog for the first time see how it goes.View attachment 1199511
You will love a Scrog Grow if you set it up right. A lot of people use netting for their Scrog Grows. I have found that Cattle or Hog Panels from a farm store work wonders. Just build a frame for the panel, cut the panel to fit and drop it on when needed. I've been doing multi level Scrog Grows and they've been working out extremely well (only downfall to multi level scrog grows is instead of vegging for 4 to 5 weeks, I end up vegging for around 8 weeks but get 3 times the yield).

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Looking good mate..thinking about getting those drain trays your using.they give me back a tiny bit of head room using them..very simple and effective.reasonably priced here at $35 ea .
Yeah man I love the trays, they work super well and can drain on a flat surface cause the slope of the trays create flow. Plus now my runoff removal is pretty much automated, such a time saver for me.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Looking great! You are just getting started. I’m prepping to do another scrog/grow post. Just up potted last night. Way to go Sofa!
Thanks man, this is my first stab at scrog and it’s going pretty well so far. I’m excited to see if the yield is worth the extra veg time. I can’t decide if quick turn over is better than well trained plants, time will tell what I like better. I do know if I keep doing scrog I will change some of my set up.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

You will love a Scrog Grow if you set it up right. A lot of people use netting for their Scrog Grows. I have found that Cattle or Hog Panels from a farm store work wonders. Just build a frame for the panel, cut the panel to fit and drop it on when needed. I've been doing multi level Scrog Grows and they've been working out extremely well (only downfall to multi level scrog grows is instead of vegging for 4 to 5 weeks, I end up vegging for around 8 weeks but get 3 times the yield).
I’m excited to see how this run turns out. I did a lot of research before I gave it a go, Only reason I decided to go with string was because it seemed easy to just cut it all at harvest. I’m trying to stick to a single layer this run. I have this image in my head of what I want it to look like in the end.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Plants are looking super healthy just using mega crop 1 part nutrient. I’m feeding at .9-1.0 EC. Shout out to @Moshmen for hinting at the lights, took some adjusting and time and I have definitely got them more dialed in. No more shying away from the lights. Been letting them grow then tucking them under the screen. I removed a lot of undergrowth to clean them up and allow better air flow. Eventually I’ll trim away everything under the net so I just have a nice even canopy. Taking some practice getting use to how to tuck the branches but I’m getting better and better. I have also come to the realization I’m gonna have an extend veg time. The seeds popped out of the coco on December 10th. Some people on here count the veg weeks weird, why is beyond me I think they just want the plants to look bigger and say it’s less weeks old but you do you boo. I think if I had set my scrog screen lower it would help my veg time but I’ll have to wait until I have an automated watering system in before I go much lower due to needing room to feed and work under the screen. I definitely know something’s I’m going to change up for next round that’s for sure. View attachment 1213999View attachment 1214000View attachment 1214001View attachment 1214002View attachment 1214003View attachment 1214004View attachment 1214005View attachment 1214006
Kind of lights u running I'm in need of a bet terr one for a 3x3 what would u recommend

Oldman13

Oldman13

I’m not sure lol I want to fill the screen. I’ll probably wait until I have started tucking some under the screen but with so many plants under the screen it shouldn’t take much to fill the screen. Any suggestions? First try at scrog as well. .....🔬👀💨💨 just got dropped off on a high-level trichome twisty! Don't ever know where one of these things is going to drop me off at?? Looks like we're interphase? How do you are Scrog scrog scrog. Scroggin right along thundering couch potato no no I mean silver screen oh no no no no Super King damn it what's wrong with this thing how do you say Sofa King there you go you figured it out phone ! Now now yeah as I was flipping through I was thinking he only h a d six plants yeah yeah I say six plants six under there so where did those other 12, come from ? So I dropped back and took double take!! In yes that's all I saw see there's Rhode Island I told you six plants plant he has six plants not 13 or 14 I think that damn dogs chasing you around the chicken coop a little too hard I think maybe you better go get that bored and no no not the one with the nail just the regular one and pound is but again like you usually do they got that Rhode Island and make sure that little chicken hawk you know the one make sure he's watching very carefully he needs to learn the difference between dogs and chickens 33. Anyway firstly I don't know how my words like somehow interface themselves and attached to your paragraph but you ladies are looking quite lovely I see I'm still on the battlefield but might have a handle on these damn Invaders you got your strong and I got my mini tree of greens the one on the right lost our lease right away my putter in I don't know what happened she was a really bushy plant told her to put her damn clothing back on but she wouldn't listen to me show her buds may not be ginormous but little cherries look pretty tight and they smell quite delicious now I'm going to attempt to get a picture
Harvest on the 13th White Widow on the right purple Kush on left just passed her third week right now ! So keep up the good work there looking great I had a problem with the warden the other night I explained to her about seabird guano at down in the basement bubbling with my makeshift bubbler but I guess you didn't understand thought I was trying to blow up the house woke me up screaming what the hell are you doing down there the house is going to blow up and before I even got a chance get dressed and get downstairs she had already tossed my two gallons of Primo Sea Gull guano out in the snow innocent last night of 48 hours so the Widow is not getting any more food I'll be drenching her soil in a few days and purple kush was begging me for that guano and when I went in there this evening she had of broken Branch I had to repair and seemed to be a little bit in shock after watching the warden tosser guano out in the snow I like to do is give her some liquid iron a few other nutrients almost 4 a.m. have a nice one enjoy what you can forget about the rest! Take it easy everybody oh by the way I just found out I can grow it cannabis in my Fallout 4 game..,🌴😁🔭🔘

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Definitely prep or have a second screen I always look at my room and say "It's gonna be fine" and always need a second but it's a good sign 😁 but I could definitely use smaller squares like you setup
I do have enough material left to make another frame and screen if need be. It’s definitely a timing thing for sure. You have some killer looking buds man love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom