I ACCIDENTALLY CUT EVERY NODE OFF MY FEM OG KUSH!! ONLY HAVE 6 FAN LEAVES AND STALK. SHOULD I TOSS?

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sams0n

Sams0n

OK, so Ig I was so stoned I trimmed every node site down to the base of the stalk. I did a good job of screwing myself in the process btw. There’s maybe a little piece of green at the top far side node site I missed. It is cut but a little is there.

Will she grow again?

If so where will it grow from?

How long till it recovers, and will it be stunted or deformed?

how much did I f**k myself?
I accidentally cut every node off my fem og kush only have 6 fan leaves and stalk should i to
I accidentally cut every node off my fem og kush only have 6 fan leaves and stalk should i to

I accidentally cut every node off my fem og kush only have 6 fan leaves and stalk should i toss
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

OK, so Ig I was so stoned I trimmed every node site down to the base of the stalk. I did a good job of screwing myself in the process btw. There’s maybe a little piece of green at the top far side node site I missed. It is cut but a little is there.

Will she grow again?

If so where will it grow from?

How long till it recovers, and will it be stunted or deformed?

how much did I f**k myself?
View attachment 1046338View attachment 1046339
Ouch thats one hell of an accident. I see new nodes at the base of each fan leaf on the main stem. Hold tight they will pop out in a few days

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Sam , your so called screw up , is not a screw up at all , it's called " topping" a plant , unless I'm reading this post wrong...
Everyone does it , your kind of supposed to to what you did ,the plant will grow vigorously above each leaf , resulting in a strong healthy plant ....

amekins

amekins

Hey Sam , your so called screw up , is not a screw up at all , it's called " topping" a plant , unless I'm reading this post wrong...
Everyone does it , your kind of supposed to to what you did ,the plant will grow vigorously above each leaf , resulting in a strong healthy plant ....
Thank you for affirming what I thought but was afraid to say.

Sams0n

Sams0n

I understand topping, I did that, but at all 8 node sites, I cut the lateral branches where they were all showing. As in I cut every point where my plant physically can grow, To my limited knowledge. But Aqua says it’ll grow again. I’m assuming they will just sprout out of the spots where I cut,and damaged. Either that or it’ll just get taller and always have 8 fan leaves.. Ig I’ll have to wait and see.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I understand topping, I did that, but at all 8 node sites, I cut the lateral branches where they were all showing. As in I cut every point where my plant physically can grow, To my limited knowledge. But Aqua says it’ll grow again. I’m assuming they will just sprout out of the spots where I cut,and damaged. Either that or it’ll just get taller and always have 8 fan leaves.. Ig I’ll have to wait and see.
If you look where you topped it looks like you have 2 offshoots just starting.

amekins

amekins

Ok. So there’s still little new growths at the top crotches. Shit, the things I did to my poor plants and they recovered. And @Aquaman, your eyes see fine 🤓

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes. I hacked them all. And topped it. Smh I’m getting nervous again.
You will know in a get days. Did you cut offshoots right at the point it was topped cause it looks like they are just starting.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok. So there’s still little new growths at the top crotches. Shit, the things I did to my poor plants and they recovered. And @Aquaman, your eyes see fine 🤓
I dont trust em... they not so good these days.

Top Bottom