I ACCIDENTALLY CUT EVERY NODE OFF MY FEM OG KUSH!! ONLY HAVE 6 FAN LEAVES AND STALK. SHOULD I TOSS?

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

I understand topping, I did that, but at all 8 node sites, I cut the lateral branches where they were all showing. As in I cut every point where my plant physically can grow, To my limited knowledge. But Aqua says itā€™ll grow again. Iā€™m assuming they will just sprout out of the spots where I cut,and damaged. Either that or itā€™ll just get taller and always have 8 fan leaves.. Ig Iā€™ll have to wait and see.
So tell me what your thought process was and what you were smoking. It was great stuff, wasnā€™t it? šŸ˜‚

amekins

amekins

It's going to grow from the tip ....it seems
But please don't become a surgeon
There is just so much in this I canā€™t appropriately address right now because I am too stoned. Sam, I looked at my plant right now and said to myself ā€œself? That girl is leaning because sheā€™s getting tall and heavy. You need to stake her.ā€ And then my other self said to myself ā€œother self? Sit down and shut up. You werenā€™t nicknamed ā€˜ham handsā€™ without a reason.ā€

If you get that urge again, sit down and shut up and come to the farm, where itā€™s guaranteed youā€™ll communicate with some knowledgeable and cool people who are more than likely also stoned and have (at least once, if not more) done the same.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Too me looks like you've cut all the nodes. Can't see any small leafs others are referring too. I know i shouldn't, but I laughed pretty hard at this. You must keep growing this, really want to see how big you can get those fan leafs šŸ˜‚
I'd also start some new ones in the mean time.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Too me looks like you've cut all the nodes. Can't see any small leafs others are referring too. I know i shouldn't, but I laughed pretty hard at this. You must keep growing this, really want to see how big you can get those fan leafs šŸ˜‚
I'd also start some new ones in the mean time.
Check out the very top of the plant , you can see 2 new leaves beginning to form ...
For sure , it's going to pick up and grow fine

Sams0n

Sams0n

If you look where you topped it looks like you have 2 offshoots just starting.

I used my loop and took some close pics of the top node. It might not be even developed. I might have missed the top.. maybe. Hereā€™s some pics I took with the loop.
But last question. If I had, knock on wood, cut or damaged every branch. (Still a possiblity). Would that plant be effectively none viable?

B871015F EE31 4DDF 91F5 001075B9DD29
6EEADD04 9601 4EDC 9D34 2051A3B92347
0B872ADF F785 47DD 906D 53E5A1A1F141
3DFD2143 1F65 449D AACA FF2D128F4A52
A0169FBC FCAA 417A BEAA 255DDB0FDA69
dire wolf

dire wolf

I used my loop and took some close pics of the top node. It might not be even developed. I might have missed the top.. maybe. Hereā€™s some pics I took with the loop.
But last question. If I had, knock on wood, cut or damaged every branch. (Still a possiblity). Would that plant be effectively none viable?
Ok now you're scaring me ... I'm running for the hills

NewWorld

NewWorld

But the question remains .....will the butcher beast reveal himself again in a stoned delirium and hack the poor girl to pieces šŸ‘» Holoween is just around the corner šŸ™€ šŸ’€ šŸ”ŖšŸ”Ŗ
Everytime I come back to this thread I burst out laughing. Not even stoned. They are some green leafs šŸ¤£
OP almost learned the hard way.

I have no idea what the plant would do with no nodes.? Would it just die? Or would it just pursuit the dream of having huge leafs? I'm assuming it wouldn't be able to create new node sites

Sams0n

Sams0n

So tell me what your thought process was and what you were smoking. It was great stuff, wasnā€™t it? šŸ˜‚

MK Ultra... and yea good stuff.. too good. i was introducing two new strains from seeds OG kush is one. Topped the other perfect I wanted an X structure. Pic Below. with the OG I was going for a Y shape, Lollipop. So guess i nailed it? Not sure. i didn't want the top branches i wanted the second down set they were longer. i took a nap woke up and freaked out..

IMG 3876
amekins

amekins

Not you amekins , you didn't fuck up .....Samson did , just incase I wasn't being clear , I too am stoned
And in case I wasnā€™t clear, the innuendo I manufactured in your comment because I am stoned and twisted left me with nothing but inappropriate responses so I kept those to myself šŸ˜œ

Sams0n

Sams0n

Everytime I come back to this thread I burst out laughing. Not even stoned. They are some green leafs šŸ¤£
OP almost learned the hard way.

I have no idea what the plant would do with no nodes.? Would it just die? Or would it just pursuit the dream of having huge leafs? I'm assuming it wouldn't be able to create new node sites

That's the train of thought i went through. I'm banking on that not being the case though. I will update in a week with a few pics..

Latest posts

Top Bottom