I am Amazed!!!

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I was warned, I have to say that from the git go, but I am still am amazed.

So I went to a dispencary for the first time last night. Everyone was really cool there and I spoke with the grower for like 45 mins. I asked if they had clones and they jumped up and grabbed a try with some small "plants in them. they said no clones but we have clippings for $6 each. Since I have 4 coming(better be today LOL) I declined and just picked up my order.

I then went to a friends and we rolled one up. In the process what to my surprise do we find? SEEDS!!! I have not bought smoke with seeds in it in TEN YEARS! Now I am happy to get the seeds but not happy it was in my medicine.

I thought these dispencarys knew what they were doing. I have had the hardest time having them contact me to place an order... Strange way to conduct business, in my opinion.

But the smoke was very nice after removing the seeds.:joint:

blazer

blazer

Im amazed you enjoyed the smoke! Personally seen better stuff coming off the streets than the medical I've tried out here. Was very surprised myself when getting wet uncured meds low trich's and more leaf (poor trimming) I would think they would put out a much more quality product seems like that have so so genetics and they keep growing the same so so buds. looks like things are getting tuffer for the program out here aswell! Grow your own and you will be much more satisfied!:stonedsmilie:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Yep sure did enjoy it. Don't know who you went to or what you got, but the 2 different kinds I got were very tastey. Now with that said, the stuff I got prior to getting my card has a much longer stronger high. This was good but could be better and don't let it seed. With that said, I do grow and I am germ'ing those seeds now.
It was tastey... no complaints there.

blazer

blazer

The few I tried around alb and sf were mediocre for supposedly been medical grade I have had only one that is top knotch meds others haven't compared yet haven't tried em all just disappointed in what I've seen so far.would think that they would all have top knotch meds.but seems like some are quantity over quality here hopefully that changes. just my expierence bro!hope your clones do well!:stonedsmilie:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

"just my expierence bro!hope your clones do well! "

Thanks I hope so too. Ya I wasn't trying to get on a soapbox... I remember when here in Ablq there would be long dry spells. I find it REALLY COOL I can go in and get what I want/need legally and safely. I walked out and said "It's GREAT to be in America Today"!

I am glad the view is changing too. Shit, it is great to live here!!! I want to decorate a pot plant for a Christmas Tree, Cause I can! Just too cool in my opinion!

And it can only get Better from here!!!

A

alfonso2002

I was warned, I have to say that from the git go, but I am still am amazed.

So I went to a dispencary for the first time last night. Everyone was really cool there and I spoke with the grower for like 45 mins. I asked if they had clones and they jumped up and grabbed a try with some small "plants in them. they said no clones but we have clippings for $6 each. Since I have 4 coming(better be today LOL) I declined and just picked up my order.

I then went to a friends and we rolled one up. In the process what to my surprise do we find? SEEDS!!! I have not bought smoke with seeds in it in TEN YEARS! Now I am happy to get the seeds but not happy it was in my medicine.

I thought these dispencarys knew what they were doing. I have had the hardest time having them contact me to place an order... Strange way to conduct business, in my opinion.

But the smoke was very nice after removing the seeds.:joint:

Hay buddy hows it going? Just a few thoughts here. You did good not going for the clippings First you would have had to root them there goes 2 weeks then you would have had to move them to a small pot for another 2 weeks or so depends on the strain.As far as the seeds go sometimes late in the grow some plants want to start to hermaphrodite for what ever reason there are many. Depending on how late it starts and how the plant looks will determine what you do.So if you got seeds in your meds you just got a bonus if the meds were good. Not sure why you are having such a hard time getting in contact with producers I think most have meds and are looking for patients.Remember they can't contact you if you don't register with them. They don't get a list like we do. see you later alfonso

A

alfonso2002

I'm amazed you enjoyed the smoke! Personally seen better stuff coming off the streets than the medical I've tried out here. Was very surprised myself when getting wet uncured meds low trich's and more leaf (poor trimming) I would think they would put out a much more quality product seems like that have so so genetics and they keep growing the same so so buds. looks like things are getting tuffer for the program out here aswell! Grow your own and you will be much more satisfied!:stonedsmilie:

Hi Blazer I think you have been looking in the wrong places there are a LOT of good meds being produced by the producers.As far as the "wet uncured meds low trich's and more leaf (poor trimming)". Did you get all these at the same time? The wet uncured meds is not good If you were not happy with what you got you should have contacted who you got it from and I am sure they would have done you right.As for the low trichs It depends a lot on the strain and how the meds are handled.The "more leaf (poor trimming)" Here we go back to the trichs The grower will look at the plant at harvest and at the point they decide how short a trim will be done I myself would rather have the leaves if they are loaded with trichs The producers have ways to use the trim so it has nothing to do with poor trimming. "I would think they would put out a much more quality product seems like that have so so genetics and they keep growing the same so so buds." Again sorry you have such a bad attitude with the producers. As far as genetics I'm sure that there are over 100 strains in the state not all can be grow at the same time so like you say if your not happy with any strains then just grow your own.Don't take me wrong not trying to make waves. Alfonso

A

alfonso2002

Yep sure did enjoy it. Don't know who you went to or what you got, but the 2 different kinds I got were very tastey. Now with that said, the stuff I got prior to getting my card has a much longer stronger high. This was good but could be better and don't let it seed. With that said, I do grow and I am germ'ing those seeds now.
It was tastey... no complaints there.

Hi again We all got to get to know are meds better there are a lot of things that we need to consider when we get them. There are many compounds in cannabis but I think the 2 big ones are THC and CBDs.And they work opposite when one goes up the other goes down so that could explain why the stronger high it must have had a higher THC content meaning it had a low CBD content. Luck with those seeds. Alfonso

A

alfonso2002

The few I tried around alb and sf were mediocre for supposedly been medical grade I have had only one that is top knotch meds others haven't compared yet haven't tried em all just disappointed in what I've seen so far.would think that they would all have top knotch meds.but seems like some are quantity over quality here hopefully that changes. just my experience bro!hope your clones do well!:stonedsmilie:

hay Blazer again sorry for your experiences with the producers. But lets be fair with them most of them are only on there second or third grows.If you have grown indoors then you know how hard it is the first few grows till you get the hang of things.And then on top of that 150 plants at different stages of growth. Like I said before there are some very nice meds out there but if you don't register with them you will never know.

A

alfonso2002

"just my experience bro!hope your clones do well! "

Thanks I hope so too. Ya I wasn't trying to get on a soapbox... I remember when here in Ablq there would be long dry spells. I find it REALLY COOL I can go in and get what I want/need legally and safely. I walked out and said "It's GREAT to be in America Today"!

I am glad the view is changing too. Shit, it is great to live here!!! I want to decorate a pot plant for a Christmas Tree, Cause I can! Just too cool in my opinion!

And it can only get Better from here!!!

Hi you had asked who had the 200.00 oz.s well got a news letter from corrigan today and it said it was the home of the 200.00 ozs not sure on how that works but that is what the newsletter said.Yea it dose feel good and me too on the Christmas Tree Thing. Later Alfonso

blazer

blazer

Ya bro I hear u i guess I did come down hard on the local growers to be fair I haven't tried there meds in a little while been spoiled with one of the producers so I haven't strayed much but when I did I was usual dissapointed alot of new growers out there I was generalizing I little much don't want come of on a high horse so no disrespect to producers putting out quality meds just some of the stuff I got before was some shwag at best hopefully we can make that change for all of em with sharing some good genetics in the nuevo mehico.:passingjoint:

A

alfonso2002

Hay blazer hows it going? That is the bad thing that you have to buy to try. but if you don't try you don't know. what you could do is just buy 1 gram of a few strains the producers don't like it much but they are here for the patients. Yea most of the producers did have problems with there grows first time around. Genetics I think I have done my part there if you get the chance and see Mango get over there and stock up it is a great strain.Still in the oven is Super Skunk more of a quick pick me up. than a long lasting med.

blazer

blazer

Nice mango sounds tastey where can I try it tried to pm you but didn't work!

A

alfonso2002

Nice mango sounds tastey where can I try it tried to pm you but didn't work!

I think greeleaf might have some . If you want to contact me you will have to friend me and then you can see my contact info.

T

TreFarmer

I bought an ⅛ of Pure Diesel in Berkeley and popped out1 little gem. Gotta b Fire cuz its burning a hole in my pocket... seeds don't weigh all that much, even 5...
Sure I won't use it for Pure D but who knows what cross lies inside cause the sanple was a 9+ for sure!

A

alfonso2002

I bought an ⅛ of Pure Diesel in Berkeley and popped out1 little gem. Gotta b Fire cuz its burning a hole in my pocket... seeds don't weigh all that much, even 5...
Sure I won't use it for Pure D but who knows what cross lies inside cause the sanple was a 9+ for sure!

Nice

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ya I was shocked to see a seed. I truely had not seen a seed in 10+ years. I already have these germinating right now. Can't go to wrong with a Lavender Kush growing in my little world.

Good luck with your cross...

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Dam tim you are going to have a farm going soon.

YES I AM!!! LOL

But a compliant one I am only at 7 plants officially but 2 are so sad that they are in one bucket. SO 6 buckets going and my new additions are 3 weeks behind the first. If and when the seeds sprout they will be about 3 weeks behind the next group. If I need to keep some in veg awhile longer I will do that.

I LOVE BEING A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN AND GROWING WEED!!!

A

alfonso2002

Tim I think if you got them at 3 weeks apart you are going to have problems because at some point you will have more than 4 that are flowering.Sorry for the bad news.

Top Bottom