I am Amazed!!!

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

well the reason i say it should be ok is cause the first round everything got stunted. I will keep everything compliant. Even if I have to keep some in Veg for a long time to stay compliant....even if I have to pull something. Trust me I will figure it all out in the long run. I want to be compliant just because it's too cool to be able to grow and still be legal...

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Licenses to grow for the dispensaries goes to those with the money, Not the ones with the knowledge and love for the plant. Those seeds you found could be from a hermi plant or a grower that accidently left a male in the garden too long. Try them but watch closely for signs of intersex.
Too many of the strains being grown came from the bunk seeds sold on the Internet. You have to grow multiple packs of most of them and MAYBE find a good pheno to make your Mom plant. Seems a lot of the clone onlys haven't been offered to those on the commercial end of growing.

YJ

A

alfonso2002

YJ here in NM you can only grow for yourself.As for planting from seed no need to take chances here we have producers that sell you plants that are ready to flower or if you just want a small clone done.As for strains it is getting better all the time.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

So you are getting good clones huh?

Chemdog D, the White, pre 98 Bubba Kush, Schrom, Sour Bannana Kush, OG kush? Probably not. Chemdog D Bx3 is OK but doesn't stand up to the cut. Even the Cali connection seeds aren't as good as the cuts.

Violator Kush is a selection from a seed pack.

YJ

blazer

blazer

So you are getting good clones huh?

Chemdog D, the White, pre 98 Bubba Kush, Schrom, Sour Bannana Kush, OG kush? Probably not. Chemdog D Bx3 is OK but doesn't stand up to the cut. Even the Cali connection seeds aren't as good as the cuts.

Violator Kush is a selection from a seed pack.

YJ

I hear you on the cuts wish those would float through here. The one that did have the bombs stuff like that shutdown. From what I've personally seen nothing top knotch like I was getting haven't tried a majority when I was looking around only a handful had product(a couple years ago alot has change ) and on some those product not the word.not hatting just my experience. So grow my own dankness from now on.Damn I miss that growers dank! I Got Chemdog D,white master kush,fire alien,alien super skunk,daywrecker all bomb cuts! Haven't heard anymore growers growing those cuts .I've been to natural rx a couple a times probably closest I've seen as far as strains havent found nobod with as good quality bud yet.who would you guys recommend!:stonedsmilie:

blazer

blazer

Please know what you are talking about before you contradict me.

YJ[/QUOTE]

Hey bro small community here dawg keep it positive we need to help each other out instead of bash. I was frustrated with dispensary here myself all you can do is help or grow ur own and share that way we can get some of the shwag I've seen sold as medicine out here and replaced with some kill!:stonedsmilie:

A

alfonso2002

YJ I think the terms being used confused me "Licensed growers" I am used to the producers being called LNPP or "Licensed non-profit producers". As for producers not taking advantage of that 150 plant limit if they are not they will not be around long.You state "grow up to 150 plants to supply the dispensaries and patients." Again terms might be the problem There are no dispensaries in NM. As for strains How do Gods Gift, Headband, Purple Kush.Mango, sound? And I can go on but whats the use. What are you looking for with strains you mention? The strains I look for and grow are more for medicinal use than recreational. Yea I also enjoy the high but I have said this many times there is more to it than just getting high.One last thing "Please know what you are talking about before you contradict me." as you say.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Please know what you are talking about before you contradict me.

YJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude, step back and know who you are being an asshat to before opening your mouth.... I am sure he knows the rules and regs. That was totally uncalled for.
:no

A

alfonso2002

No problem Tim alls good.I think all the people that ARE from NM and on this forum that I know seem to be descent people.YJ I think things have gotten off on the wrong foot here I think blazer said it "Hey bro small community here dawg" The reason I come to this site is to interact with other patients in the NMMCP.I don't want problems with anyone if I can help any of the patients in the program AND if I can I will be there.So just lighten up and all will be good.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

YJ here in NM you can only grow for yourself.As for planting from seed no need to take chances here we have producers that sell you plants that are ready to flower or if you just want a small clone done.As for strains it is getting better all the time.

Hmmmm quite a contradiction from 1 post to another. Only grow for yourself and then producers. Maybe thats what started the confusion. Producers or whatever you call them aren't growing for themselves. Don't call them dispensaries just places you can stop and buy the strains you choose. ROFLMAO

Those strains were just examples of better strains than the crap THOSE places have been spreading. Mango be it mango-haze or whatever cross isn't my cup of tea. The Alien strains came from seeds from Alien genetics or crosses people made with same. Still NOT as good as the cuts.

As far as your bash about Med vs Rec that difference can be made by harvest time. Some strains if taken at 56 days are all about the head and if let go to 70 ~75 days will give you the body stone or couchlock. But then you know all this so I'll stop wasting both of our time.

BTW, why do you keep using somebodys personal name on a forum? The feds still don't approve of what we are doing and I wouldn't give them ANY clues to who someone might be, but thats just me and I been doing this for a long time.

YJ

A

alfonso2002

Alls good YJ But I get the feeling that you are not from these parts. If you don't have any idea of how medical cannabis is distributed or who is the distributor ?????? as for harvest I don't go by days I pay attention to the plant it WILL tell you when to harvest I check the trichromes stage Your right if you want more of a head high you will want to harvest when they are going from clear to amber.But if you have been growing for awhile you just know when you want to harvest, the plant will tell you.I live by the law here in NM If the feds want to come and bust me for whatever so be it.But I think there are bigger fish in sea.

sky high

sky high

If you've been growing for awhile you wouldn't make the statement that the SAME plant taken early will give a head high.....but taken just a week or so later it will give you coulchlock.

Not true. Not by a long shot. You may not have the same heavy stone from the plant taken earlier...but an indica is an indica is an indica...and a sativa is a sativa is a sativa.... and neither will offer the WIDE spectrum of differences highs you and many others describe simply because you take it early or late.

In plain English....A trippy sativa won't become a knockdown indica by waiting 2 additional weeks to harvest it.... just as an indica won't give you a racy high or semi-visual accompaniments because you took her at 50 days rather than 70.

should be a great harvest, kaiser..... sorry for the off-topic posts....

s h

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

No worries Sky High. I welcome everyone to be green. Like the plant itself there are hundreds if not thousands of kinds of Cannabis and the same number of growers.....

Everyone has their own styles. I know people have told me to do something and I did it different but was still successful...so far... I consider all advice from more experienced growers and adapt it to what I have going on.

Let's all just stay green....

N

NHarmsway

A lot of them get meds from yahoos ..better to find a good local grower..

fractal

fractal

6 bucks for a clipping, WOW that is hilarious. 2 bucks is reasonable I suppose. Had to bump this old thread cuz that shocked me.

Scorpion

Scorpion

No worries Sky High. I welcome everyone to be green. Like the plant itself there are hundreds if not thousands of kinds of Cannabis and the same number of growers.....

Everyone has their own styles. I know people have told me to do something and I did it different but was still successful...so far... I consider all advice from more experienced growers and adapt it to what I have going on.

Let's all just stay green....
You should try the seeds that the good tooth fairy sent,then you would not need to buy copies from dispensaries.

The tooth fairy sent mr yellow jacket some magic beans a few moons ago...maybe you should compare notes instead of assumeing you all got it going on.
Ha!

Scorpion

Scorpion

And Kaiser,
FYI ,the male that fathered those magic beans is Sterling and you are a fortunate soul to have recieved them...why not plant a few and see just how good that shit is.
dont fret the haze brother she has been tamed somwhat in those beans.
a friend grew 1 plant of that this year...he yielded over a kilo outdoor.
Tastes like sweet berries with a sweet diesel afghan aroma.
I would definatly select the best 3 females from that seed and then You could sell a master clone to the dispensaries and they would have something special to share.

Its funny how some think that the so called MMJ clubs and producers/growers/suppliers have some special connection that you all do not...well wake up!
They shop the same places as everyone else and then resell seconds.
Why not get the variety that works for you from the REAL Original Breeders?
I would make some available to a club in abq,but they need to agree to sell only the f1 seed...well the sorry sob's buy 1 lot then say no more...then they make f2's and sell them as the originals....that is deception,rips off the consumer,and cuts out the guy who actually made it happen....Be Wise and Empower yourselves.
BAaaaa...Dont be Sheep.

scorpion

Top Bottom