I am crying !!!!!! I have created feminized seeds ???!

• Thread starter DwR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DwR

Hello all farmers !

Its a real happy day for me ! I have created feminized seeds ! :character0111:

I cannot believe this has happend to me, i am so blessed... i think i did something to do this ?

Please someone tell me what i did to create the feminized seeds, i have no clue how i can repeat this again. ??????????

Thanks so much guys ! i am a real proud father today ! REALY PROUD I cryd before.. my girlfriend had to hug me ;) peace out farmers !:heart

D

DwR

oki doki i've done the reading, you need abundant polen.. wich i have.. got a full bag of male pollen Pure excellent fucking male !

then i had a pure girl..

i crossed.. and voila... guess i just got the hang of it huh :D

C

CAPO

you just experienced your first time pollen chucking...and no, those wouldn't be considered feminized seeds...in order to do that, you would need to stress a female plant enough to produce male flowers on a female plant. Then pollinate a non-stressed female to create female seeds.

E

ent

I created fems a couple years ago. I was crying too. But it was because I missed a herm. Hash pile for the herb and trashed all the beans.

D

DwR

Yeah thats exactly what i had.. i had the male that lookd like she was a girl.. but then suddenly she fucking started producing her own pollen.. i was sad that the plant turnd .. * hermie * ???

anyways i think i stressd that girl and she turnd in to a beautyfull pollen donater ! :D ! ! ! !

D

DwR

I got the female male in a jar.. is that the reason i have feminized seeds :D ??? god i am happy.. gona keep this polen for future projects ! :D

D

DwR

here is my strain guys and girls ! arnt they fucking great ????!!!!!!!! I mean com on.. shitting bricks here !

day 9 since they sprouted ! :D fast growers ! ;)

DSCN0295
DSCN0296
DSCN0294
DSCN0297
E

ent

Be careful. Those seeds have the same traits as their pollen donor- hermie traits. So watch out for more balls. That's why I trashed my seeds. The genes are not stable.

D

DwR

uhhh ok i have allready harvested one batch no seeds :) !

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This has the feel of a Yummy Bud thread on IC.

When you first posted all excited that you "made feminized seeds" were you being excited because you just found the seeds or were you excited because you harvested buds or were you excited because the seeds you planted indeed turned out to be female?

If you didn't plan on making female seeds from the very beginning you didn't make anything. You messed up and mother nature made some female seeds.

There are only a couple ways to makes female seeds. Reversing by physical stress or chemical intervention. You didn't use any chemicals so now you are down to one.

Did you physically stress them on purpose to reverse sex or was it a mistake?

Or are you just happy because it happened and you don't care how it happened?

If they hermied because you used chemicals or it was say heat stress then they would be as good (as far as hermi tendency) as any fem seeds out there. If they were females who just went shemale then they are seeds with major hermi traits and should only be used if you have no other options and maybe for the good of mankind not even then.

L

Lost

I have once made productive non-hermies off of a female that I let go to long and she produced fem seeds. Most of the time they have the hermie trait, but these did not because it was stressed (left too long, alot of strains pop nanners on the 9 r 10th week, wait a little longer and the seed is fem.)

Most of the time if you want seeds from breeding you don't want the herm gene to be there, or dominant, so you use a male on a female and call it good.

Most "femed" seeds are done using colidial silver to reverse a female branch then used that to fert the rest of the plant... I think, I have never done it.

Best of luck to you! And I think Tobor hit the nail on the head with his last sentence...

B

Bonedoc

Be careful. Those seeds have the same traits as their pollen donor- hermie traits. So watch out for more balls. That's why I trashed my seeds. The genes are not stable.

I beg to differ. The genes may still be stable, but they will be stable for the hermaphroditic gene that was activated by whatever caused it in the first place. ;)

cannabeans

cannabeans

fuck feminizied

if you know anything about breeding... you wouldnt be stoked!!!!!
feminizied seed production is killing the genetics that our forefathers and mothers have worked soooooo hard on ( in fact, during prohibition times) to make a buck on the world stage! i would destroy all those beans! find yourself a handsome male and a sexy female, and let nature take its course...after all can 2 human males make a baby without a female? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND??? if so,but highly unlikely, that child would be gentically damaged! AND SO ARE YOUR BEANS. PLEASE DESTROY POLLEN ANDS BEANS AND START OVER!

D

DwR

Thnx to all, feminized seeds isnt anything bad..

We have sperm donors today that arnt having sex with a woman...

so whats the diffrence, + u can chose if you want male or female child.

I find that cool.

-

Going to be watching these babys grow... i hope there are no hermie traits.. I realy do hope so.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter

When you first posted all excited that you "made feminized seeds" were you being excited because you just found the seeds or were you excited because you harvested buds or were you excited because the seeds you planted indeed turned out to be female?

If you didn't plan on making female seeds from the very beginning you didn't make anything. You messed up and mother nature made some female seeds.

There are only a couple ways to makes female seeds. Reversing by physical stress or chemical intervention. You didn't use any chemicals so now you are down to one.

If they hermied because you used chemicals or it was say heat stress then they would be as good (as far as hermi tendency) as any fem seeds out there. If they were females who just went shemale then they are seeds with major hermi traits and should only be used if you have no other options and maybe for the good of mankind not even then.

What up Tober? Haven't seen you around in a bit. I agree that any beans made with hermie traits shouldn't be used. I had an issue where I started a breeding run till I found out that the male was a true hermie. I scrapped the whole project and killed the male as I don't agree with pissin in the gene pool. I hear that a white ring will circle you if you pee in the gene pool. Anyone piss in the gene pool and have this happen?

Best of luck with your plants DwR, hope they do well and don't have bad hermie traits.

Cheers,
Crom

D

DwR

Yiiiiiikkkeeesss !!!!!!!!!!! Fuck man i am realy paranoid now.

D

DwR

I am not sure at all now, all i know is i thought my male plant was a girl... it wasnt like the plant had white hairs then poped balls.. he was a beauty.. alltho there was one white hair popin out of the stems... does that mean hermie ?

or is that normal when a male comes that one hair actually pops out ?

M

Moonshineman

What makes you think they are female at 9 days old????

Talk about counting your chickens before they are hatched.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Sounds like you have a reversed male. Your plant was male, and then developed pistils late in flower?? If this is correct, its a reversed male. DJ Short has been quoted in stating these are excellent males to breed with, and are sought after. However, there is minimal documentation on the actual seeds produced.. Whether there are a high percentage of females, or males, or if hermi traits are increased. If these seed plants pictured are indeed the seeds produced from the reversed male this is the first seed grow Ive seen of its kind. Are these seeds being grown from the reversed male pollinating itself? Or did u use his pollen on a seperate female?

Ive found a few reversed males in my 11 or 12 years of experience. I made seed onetime using a reversed EL Yucatan Mexican x Purple affie. Ive yet to grow these seeds yet. If this thread is what I think it is, Im excited to see how it turns out for ya. Keep us updated. Id like to follow this grow to the end.

TK

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i had a reversed male of jillybean that i crossed with a female of mine... the f 1 are at 8 weeks and look perfectly fine but they were not feminized.. i think i got 3 males and 2 females out of 5 seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom