I am crying !!!!!! I have created feminized seeds ???!

• Thread starter DwR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

DWR according to your post it sounds like u used a full blown hermie to make seeds bro. Not the recommended way to make fem seeds. I wont say those seeds will be hermie prone right away because I am not god and cannot predict the future. But I will guess and say they will hermie easy.

When making fem seeds . Its best that the male flower was created on a 100% female who ONLY created male flower because of Forceful stress such as ....light leaks, Chemicals, photoperiod interruptions. Its not a good idea to use a full blown hermie to breed with if the plant was naturally a female and for no reason it turned male.

I hope this clears some thing up for you.

M

momstheword

gotta love your optimism pal but how many 100 seed test runs did you do that turned out to be 100% female in their outcome?with the greatest of respects etc. if you weren't relating closely enough with your garden to notice bollocks springing out and contaminating your smoke with the nasty tars and oils present in the hundreds of miniature,immature seeds that you undoubtably have been smoking,then i'm not convinced of your qualification to pronounce your seeds feminised....My advice to you is not to be generous enough to share your good luck in seed form with your friends and associate growers because you will not be doing them a favour.
just my twopennorth

D

DwR

Ok, so let me clearify myself...

The female male plant, isnt a hermie, unless a hermie is when 1 or two white pistils and the rest just pollen sacks... I know what a plant looks like i am not stupid..

I thought it was a pure male, but then again it did have one or two white pistils coming out at the beginning.. is this a hermie, i doubt it ???

peace

E

ent

Too hard to tell from a description of your memory. Did you take pics? But if it was a male then your seeds are regular, males and females. If it was a herm then the seeds are fem'd and the genes for whatever caused the herm in the pollen donor will be present in the next generation.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Too hard to tell from a description of your memory. Did you take pics? But if it was a male then your seeds are regular, males and females. If it was a herm then the seeds are fem'd and the genes for whatever caused the herm in the pollen donor will be present in the next generation.
Nice post. Post pics if you can. ENT is correct in what he said

Cheers,
Crom

S

SmokeMan

Ok, so let me clearify myself...

The female male plant, isnt a hermie, unless a hermie is when 1 or two white pistils and the rest just pollen sacks... I know what a plant looks like i am not stupid..

I thought it was a pure male, but then again it did have one or two white pistils coming out at the beginning.. is this a hermie, i doubt it ???

peace

Yes it is a hermie.. When a plant shows the intersex signs from the beginning it is a hermie. Even if it stopped for a little bit. It is still a full blown hermie. I personally would be worried about the seeds made. Just grow them out and let the plants do the talking is the best advice I can give. Try 2 or more of them.

I have made perfect fems many times now and your case has never been my case when making seeds. You must make fems the proper way or you will be pollutig the gene pool. Like others have said please dont pass these to anyone until you know for a fact what they will do. :damnhippie:

Smoke,

D

DwR

agreed how are you figuring they are all female?

The first 3 were female, then i saw hairs coming out of pistils, thats why i think there female, some need to show sex.. i can actually see one plant growing balls... :) but thats no problem.

as someone said its better to have normal seeds ? guess im happy with that one.

D

dagobaker

what u want (i created some by accident) is a very sturdy female that gets stressed
NOT a plant thats a hermie

K

Karma Genetics

From the info in this thread i am thinking you made regular seeds.

PS what did you cross ? what was the fem and what was the male?

D

DwR

Dude if it were not NATURAL and not ment for the plant to do it, it wouldn't be able to do it. Breeders use chemicals because its faster than stressing the plant, and a stressed plant prolly wont go flow blown and make enough pollin. But your human comparison LOL No to male humans or two female humans can reproduce dugh not even with today's medical science. But to female cannabis plants can NATURALLY. So your comparison is slightly flawed if not total BS Sorry if that ruffles your feathers. I'm not trying to be a no it all Dick but think about it God, Mother Nature, The Universe, Evolution, what ever you want to call made it that way for a reason. The cannabis plant is a dioecious plant, removing all of the hermie traits would fuck up the gene pool. That would be genocide of a gene the cannabis plant carries for a reason. If there was only one plant left on earth that plant could reproduce and spread across the earth.Then to top it off the best smoke going around is all supposed to be fem, hermie seeds Og Kush, Chemdog D 91 4 SIS, ecsd and a bunch of others ect ect that I cant even think of right now so are those shit genes fucking up the gene pool lol. Ok I will chuck all my elite clone onlys and start growing Skunk #1 and Northern Lights that nobodie wants to buy. LOl Prohibition LMFAO, Sorry man not trying to be a ass hole, But dude you can also use a flow blown hermie no stress, no chemicals added and use that on a " MORE "stable female ( there all hermies) and get fem seeds that don't show the hermie trait at all. I no cuz I have done it. Also A s1 is the fastest way to stabilize a ibl. O and just a thought to find a 100% female that can not hermie under any condition its said that you have to plant 1000 to 10000 beans. So which one is the genetic fuck up.

thnx ;)

D

DwR

From the info in this thread i am thinking you made regular seeds.

PS what did you cross ? what was the fem and what was the male?

Yeah there regular seeds allright.. was just a bit stoked when i saw pistils on all of em, i jumped to conclusion ! Bless me ...

I crossed the female ( Haze - Got the beans from a dutch grower back in 2006 !!! ) Its a real steady growing plant, she loves to be fed allot, she aint picky, she rewards you with great yields..the tastes of the marijuana is more of a fruity petrol smell ! The aftertase is excellent of this mother, she smokes real smooth it feels sometimes like your smoking a taste of pure bud...

The male is a Big Bud seed i got of a m8 ... Actually was more like 200 seeds.. i realy loved the structur of the male plant, the internodes grew real close to each other, I Can see the outcome on my youngings atm. LOVE THE GENETICS I USED.. ;)

haha

thanks allot for asking realy had fun typing that.:heart

D

DwR

Hey guys day 16 12/12 from seed ...

sexes have all been revealed :) i had more females than males...

here are 4 females i chose to be mothers for cloning aso, I chose a wide plant, i chose a skinn leafd plant.. well compared to each other the skinny is the skinny :D get me ?

anyways..

pics are of the 4 females i chose to veg, the other girls are sleeping, check out the root production :)

hihi, poted them in to bigger pots, turnd of lights, gona switch them on in a few hours and start the rythem from then on.

I hope to be able to serve myself with some quality clones in future :)

DSCN0333
DSCN0326
DSCN0336
DSCN0337
Top Bottom