I am interested in Changing Nutrients

• Thread starter Detroitgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Detroitgrow

Detroitgrow

I have been using General Hydroponics nutrients, they are doing good. But, I was curious on changing nuts. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I continue using GH. I am growing in coco.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
I have been using General Hydroponics nutrients, they are doing good. But, I was curious on changing nuts. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I continue using GH. I am growing in coco.
Go dry ferts and save yourself a ton of money. Jacks, mega crop and plenty of others out there that are proven.

I think my mega crop is like $0.03/gal to make and most of those 3 parts are like $0.40/gal. That a pretty big difference.

Colossus

Colossus

I r

I respect Aquas reply, but if you wanna change them around.

I use FloraMax A+B (they use 1 double pack for veg and bloom) so that saves you buying 2 sets of As and Bs.

The thing i loved most is the new pH buffering technology. With it, it allows me to use the additive range from Advanced Nutrients - used together they hold pH quite well without adjusting (7.0)

Testing first time and i can say my first 4 weeks (using FloraMax a+b and Tarantula Advanced Nute) was crazy, i look forward to seeing what the same bottles of A and B do in Bloom 👌

So to clarify
FloraMax A+B (used for veg and bloom)
Advanced Nutrients - tarantula, rhino skin, candybud.

These 2 brands pH buffer each other which involves less mucking about

Im also trying CYCOs Ryzofuel for weeks 1-2 bloom - but don't like CYCOs range too much.

Top Bottom