I am selling all these pieces if logic gives me permission.

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

I have a roor dealars cup with two down stems, one standard and one perc, an original JBD mothership and an artsy fartsy ( heavily worked ). If logic is gives me the ok, keep in mind I will have to give him a commission, I don't screw people.
DSC_00161.jpg
DSC_00154.jpg
DSC_00142.jpg
DSC_00131.jpg
DSC_00122.jpg
DSC_00113.jpg

coloradochem

coloradochem

best of luck man, its so much how you do it , as to what to end result is, the middle man has not much to do with it. Know what i mean best of luck.

og dmc

og dmc

Seriously I know MFer's are broke these days but these are over 10 yrs old and there is no way your gonna get your hands on these any other way. I say damn people are cheap. Not to mention I m asking a low price. If I was trying to get busted I would definitely try ebay. They require a lot of personal info including an ID, That was a horrible suggestion. No offense newbie.

og dmc

og dmc

BTW ia have owned three mother ships. The one I kept is the best one. Most mother ships have a water chamber that is too big. This makes for a shitty hit because the smoke gets stale before you can clear it. This one is thick , heavily worked and hits great. I bought it the day before operation pipe dreams hit our city and closed all the head shops.
DSC_0022.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_00202.jpg
DSC_00182.jpg

og dmc

og dmc

:evilgrin0040:

This isnt the site for this.
Really , I talked to logic personally. I don't think he would appreciate you speaking for him and attempting to mod his site. Im asking you nicely, if your not interested, don't post here newbie.
Trolling me will most likely end in a way you wont like.:character0110:

og dmc

og dmc

Some one locally is interested in the JBD but until its gone, Ill still entertain offers. Lets try something different if you interested pm me or post and offer rather than asking me what I want for them. Thanks

S

sfzoo

Some one locally is interested in the JBD but until its gone, Ill still entertain offers. Lets try something different if you interested pm me or post and offer rather than asking me what I want for them. Thanks

Sup OG, thanks for the reply.

I am very familiar w/ motherships and JBD. and looks like you got yourself a legit one.

If you can't find a buyer for more than $120 lemme know, i'll scoop it up real quick.

Or if you're near the bay, i can add some hash, herb, oil, etc..

lets deal if you can't find a buyer. :sign0005:

og dmc

og dmc

Thanks bro. I just want someone to have it that will enjoy it. I have it sitting above my computer and it gives me joy just looking at it. Its nice to hear from someone who knows the JBD line. The JBD mother ship 10 yrs ago was what iladelph is today. Im an old school guy who remembers smoking out of acrylic grafix bongs. So when this hit the market it was like trading in a gremlin for a lambo. I would like to keep in touch with you as I travel allot for work and I might be out that way before you know it. Ill send you a friend request. For all those that saw my posts directed at a particular person, sorry I did that in the open. Makes me sound like an A -Hole and Im really not

Peace.

S

SourBubba

Whats up OG? I too went from the acrylics to the JBD's :) I still have three Jeromes left that made through the last 10+ years. IMO the Jeromes hit like nothing else!

What is in the milli's on your Mothership? Are there milli's on the mouthpiece? Does it have the "JB" cross stamp right above the ice notch? When you bought it did have foil JBD stickers on it? Do you have any up close pics of the milli's?

Im asking these questions because I know a lot of fakes were being produced around the time of pipe dreams, I still have a fake I got around that time. They look just as good but the artwork just isn't the same quality, so you really have to investigate. But if everything checks out I would love to make you an offer on your mothership.

Do you have pics of the mothership you are keeping? I would love to see it.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yeah, I had a few of those acrylic grafix bongs. they were the shit back in the day. Had a 4-footer freshman year. You were effed if you didn't have a friend to sesh with cause it was too long to light yourself LOL.

og dmc

og dmc

Artsy is gone. I sold them all to local friends. Shout out to SFZOO. Thanks for the offer homie. I didn't get a single legitimate offer or even inquiry other than his. No disrespect to JBD bongs post even though he spammed a thread I had special permission to run, but look what he is offering and you will realize what you missed. For a nominal fee you could have had something phenomenal. What I can say is the people who bought them were happy , and that is what is most important to me. They know what I had, how i came across them and they are well aware that they are legit. Thank you logic for giving me the opportunity to run this thread. I will keep my word and send you a donation soon. One thing I will say is if you decide to run a forum for selling and trading pipes it will need to be heavily moderated to prevent spamming.

og dmc

og dmc

@ Darth fader, I had a 4 foot green acrylic bong and yes someone had to light it for me. But, I had a friend who was over six feet tall who could hit it like a regular bong. Thinking about that still makes me laugh. R.I.P. Reckless Ray.

Top Bottom