I am selling all these pieces if logic gives me permission.

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

My friend just sent me a picture of the old mothership I sold him years ago and the one I sold him tonight , Ill post picks tomorrow. The old one was the one that I took home the day before pipe dreams. The one pictured above preceded that by three years , at least.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

lol, he must have had long arms, im 6'3", n i can remember stretching as far as i could with one of those bbq pit lighters to light mine but some had the stems in different positions. i remember my boy had one that the downstem sat up high n had a tube droping into the bottom. aah, the good ol days... smokin off metal n plastic...

oh yeah, nice lookin pieces... i remember my first glass piece was jbd. had a big rooster on the back, lol.

og dmc

og dmc

Whats up with glass companies and roosters. Illadelph does those too. My first mothership had the geckos nose with eyes flanking the nose. It looked like a dick and balls. I got tired of everyone saying that. I wasn't very sad when it broke.

homegrownking

homegrownking

Through the looking grass.

Think I have one just like it. Love the art on that thing, insanely worked looks like some orange sunshine #25 inspired. Really nice piece, hits good due to perfect size, smoke never goes stale.

og dmc

og dmc

Ok , I have decided to sell the roor. 2/3 of the proceeds will go to logic.

og dmc

og dmc

Its a dealers cup. I paid 500 for it Ill take 200. I don't use it anymore so I just want to get rid of it. Iy has 2 bowls, one for bubble hash and a regular bowl. There are also 2 stems, one with perks and 1 without.

og dmc

og dmc

A deal is in the works, Im going to ask that the money be sent directly to logic as per a deal I worked out with him. Please contact me for the rest of the details.

S

Superhaze_230

Saw this way 2 late. Any word u get rid of them yet. If not PM me. I collect JBD's. Have 6 now of jbd,hvy, roor.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice pieces dude. In the future grasscity has a private glass forum with a bunch of selling and trading or at least they used to. lol I feel ya on the ebay stuff. I like how people turn it so you cant see the stem and put flowers in the top. A 500 dollar JBD or Chong flower vase. Any who wish I would have seen it sooner. My mothership is long gone and that brings back good memories.

og dmc

og dmc

Wow , I wish you had contacted me, I gave the roor to my best friend as a present. The person who was supposed to buy it never came through. At least they will be available for me to use if I choose to smoke again. But honestly I was practically giving them away the prices were so low. Although I cannot smoke, I still love the plant and the culture. One day when this plant is legal, I will be able to enjoy my favorite medicine once again. I will post pictures soon so you can see what my collection looked like. Letting them go was tough.

S

Sullimo

Had a few motherships back in the day... sickest tubes! I miss them dearly... all had the super fat pieces (those 6"+ ones!)...

Shame I joined the party late and missed this rare opportunity :(

Top Bottom