I Believe Its Harvest Time

• Thread starter Asap Ganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Trim that shit now it help it dry faster all that green is wet you don't need it shit is filled with chlorophyll but you do u my nigg this shit is school rite now for you

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

lazy, maybe you should try dry trimming. your buds won't smell like alfalfa anymore. let that dry before you trim it asap. your on the right track there
I don't even knw wtf alfalfa smells like but if that was a joke that shit was lame you not gnna tell me if you don't dry Trim your bud smells like alfalfa please don't tell me you believe that? There's many diffrent ways to trim and cure your flowers don't act like you the only mf that has the answer

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

So your telling me he should leave fan leaves on harvested flowers? And me telling him to trim off excess fan leaves is gnna make his bud smell like alfalfa? Send me a link where it proves that

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo asap check out the thread gravekats shenanigans and what not no hate over there were getting ready to do some fun grows with bag seeds and solo cups I'm sure some beans could find their to your lab lol

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

So your telling me he should leave fan leaves on harvested flowers? And me telling him to trim off excess fan leaves is gnna make his bud smell like alfalfa? Send me a link where it proves that
nvm man, i ain't got time for a pissing match. sounds like u got it figured out how it works for you. good enough for me

F

FooDoo

I think it looks great. Just not quite done.
As a community we need to congratulate new farmers, be less critical and more encouraging.
It's nice to have new members that share.
Thanks Asap

Peace

Tough love should not be seen as people being too critical or not encouraging. The people who ride you the hardest are the ones who have the most faith in you and the ones who want to see you succeed the most.

Look at any sport. You think coaches say "its ok you didn't score this game, there's always next". Or "don't worry about throwing 5 interceptions , we'll get em next time".

No man needs someone to hold their hand and kiss their boo boos to be better at something , they need a slap upside the head and shown their mistakes and taught how to fix them.

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

I'm just saying you made a statement and I disagree all I'm asking is to prove for a fact what you say is relevant if you can't don't throw shots at at me that's all bro I haven't quoted liked or replied to nothing you wrote so there was no need to come at me

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Yea shit went left real quick ....that shit happens when new growers come in everybody gives advice and it turns into a pissin contest for sure lmao shit
At least he got solid advice from alot of diffrent ppl

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Yea that's why I left grass city site ppl argue allday when a new grower posts something

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Honestly, @Asap Ganja I have seen worse on peoples first grow. Keep studying and learning within a year or two you'll be growing some fire. Don't be scared to spend money on good genetics in the end it'll be worth it.

Top Bottom