I can not figure this out. Top leaves keep going yellowish and dropping.

• Thread starter Seshlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisCultivator

CannabisCultivator

does your reverse osmosis softener use salt ? can u guess where this is going ?
buy a gallon of cheap still mineral water and water with that, it could be sodium poisoning.
salt-based water softeners.

This type of water softener uses the ion exchange process to remove calcium and magnesium minerals from water. In this water treatment process, the calcium and magnesium are attracted to a media bed containing sodium ions. When the hardness ions stick to the media, the sodium ions are released into water, thus swapping the calcium and magnesium for sodium.
What’s the best method of removing the sodium from water? I have this issue very bad. So much that my fabric pots have salt forming at the bases.

S

sammyknows

looks great looks like you made it to the rapid vegetative growth stage and the neon green color will stay until the leaves get older and get a darker pigmentation

S

sammyknows

What’s the best method of removing the sodium from water? I have this issue very bad. So much that my fabric pots have salt forming at the bases.
That isn't sodium that's the salts being pushed from the runoff. when the water from the runoff dries it will have the salt residue

Latest posts

Top Bottom