I cannot find any fucking BREAD anywhere

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

There is a lack of bread, real bread I don't mean whole wheat at the grocery store and I also don't mean the white flour bullshit they call french bread.

Also I don't mean bread that almost looks real but is made in a fucking hot air oven like brio in humboldt. That shit sucks big time, but the losers over there fall over in shit for it.

I feel like I am losing my grip on sanity because I am human and yet I cannot find a single fucking loaf of real bread anywhere, baked in a real oven not a hot air machine. Bread with an actual crust on it.

I am about to move to fucking italy or something, to be able to eat real food.

I am really pissed off right now because I woke up looking forward to a loaf I put in the bread machine last night . Well the girlfriend took it out and wrapped it up in foil, so this morning the fucking loaf is wet and soggy and I had to throw it out.

So disappointed in her when it comes to cooking she has no clue cannot cook can barely make coffee and now she ruins my fucking bread! Goddammit! :mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233:

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

HEy bro if you move to Italy you'll not only get plenty of dank bread but you'll also get alot more vacation time.. Us Italians know how important good bread is.. take a deep breath and bake another loaf.. woosaa

T

Trillion

I feel you brother.

The best weed and sex in the world can't compare to well made food using quality ingredients, there's just nothing else that compares. The shit people choose to put in their bodies is just sickening, I guess people are comforted by their ignorance.

Nothing like a crusty chunk of real bread with some good quality cheese or a nice bowl of home made soup mmmm

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

I can relate growing up in New York City. We had lot's of Italians and great bread but most of America is a food wasteland. Recently a good bakery started in the area called Rise-Up! They have an amazing Ciabatta bread. Now I know what it's like to eat well again...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing like a good ol hank of Wonder bread at the end of the day>>>>Just a lil slice of America>>>Wonder bread:giggle Never had the luxury of homemade bread:)

:passingjoint:

R

ReelBusy1

It sounds like you need a better girlfriend not better bread.

I use a Breadman Pro and it makes the best bread ever.

convex

convex

I've been ranting about Subway and thier air bread for years.
A 12 inch sub and not full - a nice selection of bread types - yet never feel like you actually ate any bread.

E

easypleasie

This is funny shit! Made me laugh :) I thought there was a strain called Bread but it's just a rant lol! Now I'm gonna go eat some bread :)

M

Mr.LovaLova

Its always good to have some yeast and sugar laying around...

winta

winta

luckily i have 3 real bakeries not even a mile from where i live! but a bread maker would be your best bet then u know its real!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

AHAHHAHA lmao wow... thats great I get pissed at my chick sometimes to, but shes finally learning... usally I just do it my self that way I know it taste good.

M

Mr.LovaLova

There is a BBQ place i go to that has the best jalapeno cornbread ... mmmm

R

Rolln J

dude I feel your pain - growing up in a first generation slovak household on the east coast bread was a major staple - always had bread with dinner, good bread on the dinner table - lots of old world bakerys back there - the shit that passes for rye bread here in cali I would feel guilty feeding to pigeons and I hate pigeons - they are like flying rats of the bird world!

edit - I laughed my ass of when I saw this thread!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
pretty funny shit...stop looking for bread and make your own....Oh yeah you are making your bread, sounds like a don't touch note to your g/f on the bread machine might help a bit...lol
Start learning some ole world recipes and start making that bread, a clay earth oven with some fry bread or try making naan, it's real easy and taste divine with some foodlets...lol

One thing i've learned in todays world is you have gotta stop expecting others(corps) to provide you with quality when quality is not as important as quantity in this country...
Make it yourself, sounds like your totally on the right track, the more you create your foods with your hands the better it taste! Commercial food has so many additives and poisons in them to create a lasting shelf life, if you stop buying the stuff at the stores they might get a clue.

Ok, i'll stop my lame rant, just saying we are the consumers and if you don't buy their product, they have to change something...May take a long time to get nutritious food back in the limelight and cheaply available to all, but in our capitalistic society what's best for all, is not best for the few rich....we gotta get rid of this profit based bullshit.

I always laugh my ass off when fox news or someone is ranting about the dangers of Communism and then we ask China for some more money to heal our awesome capitalistic society. Take back this country for the people not the politicians, we out number them but we act as though we can't do shit.

Atleast their are pockets of people/society starting this changeover, it's a young country and I feel it's truly gonna change in the future, not obama change but real change!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
p.s. gimme crack corn and i don't care...
Anybody know the true meaning of this or where it came from? I'm guessing some corn farmers had some cracked corn and didn't give a shit and mixed it with the rest of the harvest...lmao
I'm just clueless...lol

D

drfarm

crack corn is moonshine, slave master died and the slaves got drunk. Songs called "blue tail fly"...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol, gotcha, wonder if any of the farmers in midwest got into Ergot and ingested that type of corn rot to trip...thx for the tip drfarm

D

drfarm

lol thought ergot was a rye mold..but history tells ergot poisoning started the salem witch trials.. damn cops been a pain for a long time..:)

Top Bottom