I don't know if this is how to do this so...

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Let me say this here...I have been going through the implosion of my marriage. I'm sorry but I was going through a grieving process and lost it for a minute. I am doing better and have gained my composure..ty to everyone who tolerated my madness and reached out to me...if your reading this post smile today all day because you earned it. I was coming to terms with the fact I can't save someone if they aren't willing to help themselves...I love my wife and always will. Relationships are 100 100 not 50 50 it won't work. Its just hard to let go of something you love. I really am not always so urgent and windy. I wasn't expecting anyone to actually care about my personal drama...maybe I did help someone or will down the road I hope. My heart still breaking but at least I have some outlet..peace and be safe.its a mess out there

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Let me say this here...I have been going through the implosion of my marriage. I'm sorry but I was going through a grieving process and lost it for a minute. I am doing better and have gained my composure..ty to everyone who tolerated my madness and reached out to me...if your reading this post smile today all day because you earned it. I was coming to terms with the fact I can't save someone if they aren't willing to help themselves...I love my wife and always will. Relationships are 100 100 not 50 50 it won't work. Its just hard to let go of something you love. I really am not always so urgent and windy. I wasn't expecting anyone to actually care about my personal drama...maybe I did help someone or will down the road I hope. My heart still breaking but at least I have some outlet..peace and be safe.its a mess out there
Np, the main thing is that you're doing much better, sometime we just have to put ourselves in time-out! 🙃👍 We all have those kinds of daze, just more so than others, vit seems...sometimes...🤔😎🤙

harmonics

harmonics

Harmonics
Supporter
I’m very sorry to hear about your troubles; but very glad you reached out to everyone for some help and support through such a tough time. I wish I had better advice or could help more, know that you are among friends and I wish you the best.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They all look good. Anyways, this forum is really a good thing for us who have been suffering from mental issues. I've been suffering from anxiety and depression, but I also learned a lot from here. It's also good to know that a lot of people could understand us.
Maybe we need a Mental Health Thread? A place we can vent and get help from the community.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
20211020 095622
hi cn..witchdoctor 36 days. I have seen I'm not the only one and this isn't the only site. Hindsight is 20/20..a mental health thread would help us with panic anxiety ptsd or any other from a public meltdown..lol it can be quite embarrassing.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
20211109 182130
I've had heat and humidity issues but otherwise looks good enough. I haven't been giving them the attention they need but they will produce. Life gets in the way sometimes lol. Witchdoctor, purple haze just flowering and the babies are from Jean-O, middle from New420seedguy and magic did the Witchdoctor.

20211109 182108
20211109 182033
20211109 175837
20211109 174308
20211109 174129
Top Bottom